Improving the look of the Peng Challenge Thread

I have NOT lost half my ... wait a minute, how many teeth are there ... hang on a sec ... okay, I have NOT lost half my teeth.

Having demolished a KEY aspect of your fantastic tale I have therefore instilled doubt in the rest of your story.

Besides in YOUR story you're the whiny little girl who's frightened of her own shadow and, sure enough, she's the one that gets the knife through the forehead pretty much the second they walk through the door.

So there ...

Joe

Wait a minute... am I the one who gets half naked?

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a minute... am I the one who gets half naked?
Well, yeah but you're not one of the cute girls who really get naked ... THEN get the knife through the forehead.

You know, it's not like you're topless or anything ... and it's important to the storyline. And really, as whiny and cowardly as you are no one really notices.

Joe

Well screw that! That doesn't sound like much fun at all.

You know, when it comes to directing ability, you make Ed Wood look like Spielberg!

You didn't ask for direction, you asked a question. I answered as a Producer.

As a Director I'd tell you that your motivation is that you're desperate for attention and love and willing to sacrifce anything and everything, up to and including your virtue to any remotely huminoid body up to and including the dweeb in the short sleeved shirt with a pocket protector and taped glasses who knows all the arcane details but is incapable of dealing with any sort of physical challenge ... think of him as ... well ... you.

Sadly your efforts to gain his attention are hijacked by the blond in the tight sweater ... apparently the dweeb thinks he's really hot.

Your sooner than later death is really a sort of release and as the knife makes its way into your brain I want to see an expression on your face that reflects a wistful but ultimately desired ending to a sad and forlorn life ... much like your own.

Joe

You are all f'ing nuts...

I just learned that the last living member of my father's immediate family has just passed away. My aunt Margie was 99 years old..God bless her. My father, his three brothers and three sisters are all now gone. I have four cousins from that side of the family, but I have only seen one of them recently, he is living in Florida and was looking after my Aunt.

Margie was the oldest of the Meyer siblings and she outlived them all. My father was the oldest of the boys, his two younger brothers died before he did. My uncle Eugene was killed in North Africa in 1943, my Uncle Charlie Died in 1980, My Dad in 1985, My Aunt Cecilia in 1992, the youngest of the family, my aunt Dorothy died in 2004. I just feels weird when I think about it...I remember Christmas get togethers at my Aunt Margie's house when I was small, the whole family would come..now all of the Aunts and Uncles are gone.

You are all f'ing nuts...

I just learned that the last living member of my father's immediate family has just passed away. My aunt Margie was 99 years old..God bless her. My father, his three brothers and three sisters are all now gone. I have four cousins from that side of the family, but I have only seen one of them recently, he is living in Florida and was looking after my Aunt.

Margie was the oldest of the Meyer siblings and she outlived them all. My father was the oldest of the boys, his two younger brothers died before he did. My uncle Eugene was killed in North Africa in 1943, my Uncle Charlie Died in 1980, My Dad in 1985, My Aunt Cecilia in 1992, the youngest of the family, my aunt Dorothy died in 2004. I just feels weird when I think about it...I remember Christmas get togethers at my Aunt Margie's house when I was small, the whole family would come..now all of the Aunts and Uncles are gone.

[serious]My condolences, Nidan. I lost both of my remaining grandparents last year. We spent every holiday at their house, and I spent innumerable weekends with them. It is an aching void to which one can never quite become accustomed.[/serious]

Steve

Now, back to business.

Like many of us here, CMSF's AI would prefer that you give up the game and resume your former life's work, i.e., hiding in your mom's basement and posting unintentionally humorous personal ads on the Internet in what will ultimately be a futile attempt to locate a mate.

Or at least, to suffer humiliating rejection from real live girl.

What makes you imagine that he's interested in girls? So far the indications are that the fair sex has been spared the indignities of his attentions. Let's hope for the sake of what is left of the purity of the gene pool that that situation continues.

Michael

Now, back to business.

What makes you imagine that he's interested in girls? So far the indications are that the fair sex has been spared the indignities of his attentions. Let's hope for the sake of what is left of the purity of the gene pool that that situation continues.

Michael

I am a mere vessels for genes from times long gone by.

Thanks for the kind words.
Well just don't count on it continuing ... we're cutting you some slack due to your berverm ... breverm ... sadness, but that's going to be short lived indeed when we remember that, as fine people as your people were, you personally are a swine and deserving of nothing more than the back of our hand.

Joe

[serious] Hang in there guy, tough times I know [/serious]

p.s. Did I mention that you're a swine?

Nidan, that's not a bug, its a feature.

Steve

I've just about HAD it with you pal ... not once, NOT EVEN ONCE have you rushed to my defense over the issue of my being Beloved.

NOT EVEN ONCE ... and to think I broke bread with you ... AND paid for it!

Joe

I've just about HAD it with you pal ... not once, NOT EVEN ONCE have you rushed to my defense over the issue of my being Beloved.

NOT EVEN ONCE ... and to think I broke bread with you ... AND paid for it!

Joe

Shaw! you're pathetic!...you are starting to remind me of Livia from "I Claudius"...