Improving the look of the Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shaw! you're pathetic!...you are starting to remind me of Livia from "I Claudius"...
Was she the cute one or the old one ... 'cause the cute one WAS ... and nekkid some of the time as I recall.

Mind you it was a few years ago ... great series though.

What's your point ... other than the one on top of your head?

Joe

p.s. Don't you owe me a turn?

Was she the cute one or the old one ... 'cause the cute one WAS ... and nekkid some of the time as I recall.

Mind you it was a few years ago ... great series though.

What's your point ... other than the one on top of your head?

Joe

p.s. Don't you owe me a turn?

Old one you twit! Augustus Caeser's wife..."Oh Caligula....please make me a goddess."

Old one you twit! Augustus Caeser's wife..."Oh Caligula....please make me a goddess."
Oh PLEASE ... there is no question whatsoever that I'm the Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, that can't be debated or challenged.

That I'm the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread is acknowledged through common usage.

Hell man, IT'S ON THE INTERNET!

Your ludicrous comparison is exposed for the fraud that it is.

And you still owe me a turn.

It appears that I can't play CMAK with Vista 64 bit and my Nvidia card ... luckily I'm only playing Stuka in that venue so it's not like it matters.

Joe

Chunky or creamy?
Oh for Gawd's sake man, don't encourage him.

I fully expect to have him suddenly absent one day that coincides with the media reporting the capture of a notorious serial killer.

"He was such a quiet little man, so he was. Never a word of bother or trouble. He was forever digging in the garden though, sometimes late at night you'd see him just digging away under the light of a latern. Lovely gladiolas as a result. Pity about all those young girls ... but lovely gladiolas."

Joe

... and to think I broke bread with you ... AND paid for it!

sounds like you took MrSqueeker out on a date. Did you get lucky or did it end with a peck on the cheek at the front door of his dad's house and the promise to be 'really good friends'?

sounds like you took MrSqueeker out on a date. Did you get lucky or did it end with a peck on the cheek at the front door of his dad's house and the promise to be 'really good friends'?
Lucky? No, but I was fortunate in that he had to rush home so I didn't have to waste any more of my evening than necessary.

Joe

So you paid for dinner and then immediately dumped?

I thought that only happened to Emrys.

We don't need to know about P'Shaw's bodily functions

thankyou very much. Or come to think of it, Old Man Emu-rys.

Noba

Chunky or creamy?

Crunchy, of course! See, like Chinese food one must contrast the warm, soft, velvety texture of live flesh with the hard crunchy nut roughness of a good chunky peanut butter carefully spread with a slightly flexible spatula to accentuate the little dimples and contours of, say a forearm or shin. And I ain't talking about that abhorrent mixture of "jello" gunk Merkins like to squirt into their jars.

Like sodding swirling clotted cream and jam on a hot scone..

Still, when it comes to Boo one might consider a lowering of standards for a quick result...one shouldn't delay gratification in emergencies.

In news fresh in from the Normandy front, war correspondent Gomer T Pillock reports that Stuken led Shermans have approached the villages of Emieville and Cagny and met with Tigers and Halftracks of Ersatzregiment Nobawitz.

After initially attempting to seize the advantage, early skirmishs have Nobawitz withdrawing into the built up areas leaving the smoking hulks of 3 Tigers and 4 Halftracks on the battlefield.

No losses on our side, save for one Tank Commander who had his beret blown off by a near miss.....unfortunately his head was still in it.

As we go to print the Shermans push forward, bravely determined to free occupied Europe from the clutches of tyranny and usher in a new era of global financial mismanagement, corporate fraud and disproportionate distribution of wealth. Long live Democracy!

Huzzah!

In news fresh in from the Normandy front, war correspondent Gomer T Pillock reports that Stuken led Shermans have approached the villages of Emieville and Cagny and met with Tigers and Halftracks of Ersatzregiment Nobawitz.

They remain skulking on reverse slopes, afraid to face the enemy. One even managed to bog itself in a very deep, safe crater from where it bravely despoils the French countryside with it's last remaining HE.

After initially attempting to seize the advantage, early skirmishs have Nobawitz withdrawing into the built up areas leaving the smoking hulks of 3 Tigers and 4 Halftracks on the battlefield.

Typical overclaiming by his tank crews has led the Allied Commander to become overconfident. Anyone would think he had fighter pilots instead of tank crews.

No losses on our side, save for one Tank Commander who had his beret blown off by a near miss.....unfortunately his head was still in it.

This is shortly to be remedied by the phalanx of 88's waiting over the next rise.

As we go to print the Shermans push forward, bravely determined to free occupied Europe from the clutches of tyranny and usher in a new era of global financial mismanagement, corporate fraud and disproportionate distribution of wealth. Long live Democracy!

Meanwhile the defenders drink more erzatz coffee and polish their superb optics to a bright lustre.

Huzzah!

Fixed that for you....

Noba.

Like sodding swirling clotted cream and jam on a hot scone..

That sounds good, although I would prefer hot, melted butter to clotted cream. Yes, hot melted butter that oozes down my chin as I luxuriantly sink my teeth into the crispy goodness of the scone and sense the complex flavors of the jam blossom on my grateful palate.

Michael

Now we're getting to the truth of the matter....
Once again I must protest this gratuitous and unwarranted alteration of posts. And it's not just Stuka ... although the words "just Stuka" do seem to crop up with some regularity.

Lads, a true CessPudlian does not stoop to rewriting another's post, even with the thin deception of "fixed that for ya."

A TRUE CessPudlian works with what Gawd (and the idiot who posted) gave him and makes no attempt to alter or modify it beyond what is actually written.

It comes as no surprise, of course, that Just Stuka didn't even bother with THAT old chestnut.

Joe