Pacific World Campaign

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll need to include the new #FRIENDLY_POSITION for LOOP events but other than that I don't think there is really anything else that needs to be considered when it comes to custom campaigns. For the full list of changes, this is of course included with the patch and the VERSION NOTES text file.

Nup, I don't know if anyone else has reported this minor glitch in the mod. When the USA is still neutral, if a new ship is deployed into the Seattle port hex, it isn't going to leave port any time soon. It seems to be land-locked, but I don't know if this is permanent, or just until Canada and USA are allies.

Here is the fault message ---------------------------

Error

---------------------------

FAILED(handle_loop_scripts): Segmentation violation

OK ---------------------------

Error

FAILED(handle_loop_scripts): Segmentation violation

OK

well I didnt test it with the ai because my ai isnt finished but I have been playing it human to human and it works. I had to make changes to it for the 1.02 version as there is a new "friendly position" added to the loop script. It may have something to do with that. I will see if I can figure it out or may Hubert can tell us. I may have made a mistake in the script that somehow only affects the AI, though that seems unlikely.

1 - Yes that was indeed my intention! (research). However, the chance has increased to 8%/7%/6%/5%/4% per Chit. There a couple of minor exceptions to the 1 chit rule where 2 are allowed - Rockets for USA, Germany, and Japan. Infrastructure, Amphibious, and Intelligence for USA, and Amphibious for USSR (for late game when they may need to invade Japan)

2 - It is unlikely I will make an Axis AI. The Allied AI is not even done or tested yet.