What's Georgie gonna do now?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's start a thread predicting how long it will be until the next attack on US soil occurs - our President has already taken the first steps in letting that happen.

IF, God forbids, there is an attack on the US that originated from an outside element, you'd do well to remember the mess the previous sorry excuse of a president left. He sure made more enemies faster that he could kill them.

Let's start a thread predicting how long it will be until the next attack on US soil occurs - our President has already taken the first steps in letting that happen.

You mean like the previous President did, ignoring specific intel that Al Queda was training people for airliner hijackings and suicide attacks? The President that appointed a Secretary of State who ignored an intel report specifically detailing the possibility of a 9/11 type attack upon a major US target?

Or this same previous President who spent over 1,000 of his almost 3,000 days in office, vacationing at his Texas ranch, kicking back at Camp David or on junkets overseas that mainly had the effect of alienating half of the civilized world?

That President?

I'm sorry. I actually woke up yesterday feeling SAFE for the first time in 8 years. I think you and I live on different planets.

Your not the only one feeling safe with this new president in office, I can think of countless terrorist who probably feel much safer now that GW has stepped off the scene.

The world only respects our military and might, do you really think they care one bit about diplomacy or how politically correct our new leaders can be?

I mean they guy doesn't even now what directives he is signing. He had to ask his "Castro" lawyer about Gitmo right in the middle of a press conference. Reminds me of Mel Brooks in Blazing Saddles. :-(

I started digging my bunker in the back 40' yesterday.

IF, God forbids, there is an attack on the US that originated from an outside element, you'd do well to remember the mess the previous sorry excuse of a president left. He sure made more enemies faster that he could kill them.

LoL, ya and 911 was all his fault too! You liberals crack me up with your anti-bush babble. I wonder who are you going to blame in the next 4 years? Nevermind, I am sure GW will still git blamed, or maybe Sarah Palin? LOL

He may of made a lot of enemies but he sure as heck didn't mind protecting American interest regardless of what "the world" thought. I was proud to call him Commander in Chief.

He was an ignorant bully with the world's largest military, an intelligence and surveillance service that spanned the globe, had his choice of the finest minds in the nation, and still he failed to do the things that would have saved 3000 lives on 9-11 and went on to make sure that he killed 4,000 of our best and God or Allah knows how many Iraqis - and you find something to praise in this?

I think that some people think the world began on 9-11 and George Bush started his presidency on that day. I have news for you - the man was a treasonous, lazy, mentally thick and arrogant fool who led America into its biggest tragedy since Pearl Harbor. All the tough talk, American flags and Mission Accomplished banners cannot undue the damage he's done to our Constitution, our reputation or the lives he directly caused to be ended by his failures to act before 9-11 and subsequent foolhardy actions.

He was an ignorant bully with the world's largest military (snip) and Mission Accomplished banners cannot undo the damage he's done to our Constitution, our reputation or the lives he directly caused to be ended by his failures to act before 9-11 and subsequent foolhardy actions.

Do yourself a favor and save your breath. The 22% who rated GWB favorably and the 13% who rated his VP favorably have been telling us right here on this forum for over eight years how great they are. History has already showed they were completely wrong.

Remember that you really can fool some of the people all of the time.

Actually, that would make sense. His whole administration could be viewed as payback for the US "winning" the Cold War.

Michael

Nah - just the forseeable outcome of an unworkable economic philosophy let loose. Somebody forgot to turn off the propaganda machine in 1990 and people no longer had a competing viewpoint to look to for balance. The rest is the inevitability of incompetence and stupidity: the human condition, if you will. :P