Repository

M1A1TC

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No problems to register or login, 220-250 kb/s DL speed from Europe.

I just have missed that I should have logged in to my customer account, and was not made aware of in the process or login. Maybe this should be clarified. Well, now I have two accounts. :)

That's ok, you can have more than one account if you like (although it won't allow you more than one per email address). I don't recommend it though because you will definitely get confused next time you purchase something with which account you did it, and might not be able to find back your info (keys, links etc.)

... I don't recommend it though because you will definitely get confused next time you purchase something with which account you did it, and might not be able to find back your info (keys, links etc.)
I admit that it's a big challenge for me to handle two accounts at once, especially since I'm getting 40 in two months. ;)

SgtMuhammed, just for the case that I forget one of the accounts - maybe I will at least remember the second one. :)

BTW, I have noticed that the links for 'Search Repository' and 'Submit File' are currently only on the bottom of the page. If I shouldn't have missed something, I recomment to add the links to the top of the page, too. It wasn't easy for me to fin the links!

You'd forget your own name if it wasn't sewn to the inside of your underwear.

Uh oh, we got one venturing outside the sewer. Get back in the Peng where you belong stinker. And speaking of underwear, you might want to consider wearing some yourself since you stink so bad.

Okay, that's 2 days I've tried to download that terrain texture mod with no success at all. I can't get Flashget to download the file Instead, I get some message about scripts not operating on this page (or whatever, I'm no computer geek,) and so I have to use IE to download the file. The best result I've had was around 30% completed and then it crashed or I get a download complete message after it's downloaded about 2-3MBs. Hmm, I have another day to ponder how to do this successfully before I can try again so can anyone advise me how to download this. Is it Flashget or what?:confused:

Maybe try Firefox instead of IE? It has a built-in downloader which may work better with your particular connection. Looks like you're the only one having persistant problems, so it could also simply be a problem downstream (you're in Asia, right?). One of the downsides of using the (free) dedicated server solution we have in place right now is that depending on your geo location you might get varying performance. We have no influence over that since it all depends on how you are routed through to the server.

Yup, I live in Indonesia. It's ALMOST there with regards to infotech but not quite there yet., I downloaded Firefox 3 this evening and tried to download again and this time, I went to the EULA which is a first. However, I'm still at my download limit for today... bummer, as my evening classes have both been cancelled and I have the time to do it now. But I'm optimistic that I'll have it tomorrow morning. I'll say 'thank you' properly when I have it downloaded.:D

AFAIK there are no Marines specific maps, or are there? As in no module specific terrain?

What I wonder is how the scenarios will be sorted once more modules are available. If you have scenarios that utilize both Marines and British, where should they go? Or will there be a Bastard Scenario folder?