Oregon challenges Peng and loses! W00T!

Stuka

Oh now that's cruel that is Michael, and after all the nice things I said about you ... well, the nice things I would have said ... or perhaps could have said ... if there were any that is.

Oh sure, like I'd ever fall for that.

So given the likely state of the housekeeping in your domicile when would you like me to show up?

How about the day after hell freezes over?

...I think it's far more likely that you're sitting in front of your computer, all alone, in pee stained underwear...

Actually I'm naked.

...and the litter of three weeks of home delivery cardboard boxes.

Let's see...the last time I ordered a home delivery was several months ago, and the boxes were disposed of promptly and in a sanitary fashion. As will your lifeless corpse.

... the painted wheels are an especially nice touch.

Thank you. I hope to give you a really close look at them. Just before they run over you. I just love the crisp, crunchy sound that rib cages make as they collapse. And then there is that delightful pop that the skulls make as they implode. I'll be looking forward to your visit most eagerly.

Michael

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He ate them.
Now, now Boo Radley I'm sure that the boxes were just those that had been turned upside down and had plenty of pizza sauce and maybe a piece of pepperoni and some cheese on it.

Likely enough it tasted about the same as the cut rate pizza he normally orders.

Joe

It was already on my ignore list as a useless, unfunny git. Has amply demonstrated its vapidness in previous posts. I am assuming that it has shown itself to be unfunny and useless yet again?

Let's not be so quick on the calls for Coventry though, unless it is inciting violence, or otherwise flouting the will of BFC. I don't mind if it doesn't like me. There are entire nations worth of people who don't like me (just ask Guatemala). But if it is incapable of following a few simple rules it should be punished accordingly. In an iron coffin, with spikes on the inside.

Is it worth the bother of a temporary un-ignore?
No, not really. It was Lars that found some slight value in it after all ... I mean ... Lars ... come on.

And Stuka I'd remind you that Coventry is not to be invoked for your private enjoyment but rather to indicate to a given poster that he has "crossed the line" and is no longer considered a contributing member of the CessPool.

Of course if it tickles your fancy at the same time ...

And I'd second the notion that entire countries are oppossed to Peng ... while I don't know that for a fact it's something I've long suspected.

Joe

Michael

EMRYS! Do you actually own or play any of the CM series? I'm callin' you out! I'll hunt you down and make you see the error of your ways. Go ahead and cry and whine and pull at your forelock like a wee randy dancer, you Methuselah of mediocrity! I demand the chance to kick your liver-spotted carcass in the fork. Don't you dare close your blinds, lock your door, and default to "I'm afraid to play the game mano to mano." I'll not vacate your front lawn, you pitiful mewling excuse for a Northwesterner; you must rise from your rickety rocking horse and accept this challenge. Should you not, you prove yourself to be insignificant, uninspired, and unfit for consideration in the wide ranging moor of daft feckers known as the cesspool. "Aihm lookin' at you, Jimmae!"

EMRYS! Do you actually own or play any of the CM series? I'm callin' you out!

Yeah, yeah, BFD. Have you any idea how enormously boring you are? Go eat a banana, monkey dancer. The only thing cute about you is your little red pillbox hat with the gold piping.

Fact is, I do not currently own any computer that will play any extant version of CM. In fact, it's probably been four years since the last time I played it.

If CM Normandy pans out and will play on my machine—and Steve is not promising anything on that at present—I will probably buy it. But don't think that means that I would ever stoop to play the likes of you. Unless I can't find any other way to get to sleep anyway.

Michael

Leeo, Leeo sitting on a hill,

5 shiny Panzers, he thinks he's kewl,

along comes Stukey,

with Stuartses'n'Sherm's,

'splodes 4 Panzers, the other can't move,

poor old Leeo the sh*ts's hit the fan,

don't mess with Stukey,

cos he's da man!

Are you referring to the subject in the pic, or the BFC member who posted it? If it's the pic you're referring to, then I second that motion.

The pic of course, I happen to hold the BFC member who posted it in the highest regard. I mean, anyone who hates Peng can't be all bad can they?

Leeo, Leeo sitting on a hill,

5 shiny Panzers, he thinks he's kewl,

along comes Stukey,

with Stuartses'n'Sherm's,

'splodes 4 Panzers, the other can't move,

poor old Leeo the sh*ts's hit the fan,

don't mess with Stukey,

cos he's da man!

Oh my... gawd...

But then why should I be surprised when it's proved that Stuka-Nuka-Puka-Pants has the rhyming ability of a lemur?

So Stukes, how often did you have to hit yourself in the head with a heavy skillet to get that... poem... to come out?

Or did you just use a laxative?

...Stuka-Nuka-Puka-Pants has the rhyming ability of a lemur?

Sir, you exaggerate. Any lemur, including a newborn, can rhyme circles around that putrid pile of maggot leavings known as Stuka. Of all the unspeakable things dredged up from the lowest levels of the Cesspool, his attempts at versification are surely the most gag-inducing and best omitted from the light of day.

Michael

Guatemala may hate MrPeng but the weather hates the Phillies.

I could explain the World Series of God Fearin Merkin' baseball to you lot, but that would be a waste of precious typing time.

In Chollie we trust.

Why bother? That game was a travesty.

Spineless umps didn't call the game off till it was safely tied.

Feh, I say. Feh.