Oregon challenges Peng and loses! W00T!

Stuka

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about you add some turns to my inbox heh?

I'll second that motion!

But seeing as you are from Belgium i'll FIRST that motion and you will be relegated to second. Damned goobernationals.....gotta keep'em in their place.

Uh oh... Joseph, are you planning on doing yet another shuck and jive when someone starts to kick your large spotty behind on the battlefield?

Have you no shame? Have you no honor?

Have you no... bananas?

Gallelio? Gallelio???

Flaunting your public schol education at us again, Joe? Or hadn't he made it big yet when you were getting your daily canings?

I'll give you partial credit for "Moanin' Lisa", which I think is a reference to a Rocky and Bullwinkle episode, but other than that, you're really letting the team down, boyo.

Oh yeah ... well ... who asked you?

Joe

No not him...he is the Aussie that lives among Camels.

Still you are a from a Goober nation, he is right about that.

So is Stuka when it comes to that ... and I suppose that living among Camels wouldn't be so bad ... not as good as SE5a's of course.

Joe

Not at all true Stuka, I can post here in a moment, an instant and still be head and shoulders above the dreck that's posted here.

That's not claiming much. Which in your case is a Good Thing.

But CMAK ... surely you're not suggesting that I skimp on my analysis of the tactical situation and the proper placement of my troops? Nor, I'm sure, would you want me to give less than the best orders I can give to those troops.

Of course not. They are doomed in any case, so you might as well have them put on the best show that they can before the curtain rolls down on them. Poor pathetic bastards.

As I've said before ... I am an ARTIST sir, did the Pope hassle Gallelio when he was painting the Moaning Lisa?

Pure fruitcake.

Michael

Originally Posted by rleete

Quoted for posterity.

Oh now that's cruel, rleete, that's very cruel.

You'll regret that one day ... poopyhead.

Joe

Now, now, Josephus, if we can't applaud rleete's completely unexpected and surprisingly humorous remark, we can at least tip our collective chappeaus to whomever it was pointed out the possibility to him.

Wow, quite the historic day then. Personally I've never been interested in 'merkin politics, but this time I even know which party Obama and McCain headed up.

Even folks back home are talking about it. Its seems the whole world is banking on Obama bringing change. A local paper here interveiwed many local gulf Arabs and some from other Middle Eastern countries and overwhelmingly the feeling was positive for Obama to bring change to 'merkin foreign policy and hence some stability. It might even restore some international respect for the good 'old US of A', sadly tarnished under previous administrations.

Personally I think its just cool to have a Black President.