Oregon challenges Peng and loses! W00T!

Stuka

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah sure, Government-boy. Your idea of anarchy is throwing paperclips in the garbage instead of re-using them.

I NEVER discard paperclips!

You can make little animals from them, or use one end of them for cleaning out wax-congested ear canals.

I NEVER discard paperclips!

You can make little animals from them, or use one end of them for cleaning out wax-congested ear canals.

A coworker used to use them as toothpicks. I was always disturbed when I found unbended (is that a word?) paperclips on the desk.

RADLEY!! It has come to my inebriated attention that the festering excuse for a state you call "ohio" has a city named after the state that is indeed the fairest of them all, Mine own loverly Oregon (where men are men and cannabis is scared).

BOO!! As junior justicarrot and general barney fife of the MBT, in addition to being a deserving resident of that monotony-black-hole of a state they call ohio,

I DEMAND that you hereby bring forth a legally binding petition before your band of trained monkeys called a state legislature to officially change the name of "oregon, ohio" to something more befitting, such as "armpit of the midwest."

So let it be written, so let it be done.

I DEMAND that you hereby bring forth a legally binding petition before your band of trained monkeys called a state legislature to officially change the name of "oregon, ohio" to something more befitting, such as "armpit of the midwest."

No, that would be Gary, Indiana. Any place in Ohio would be running a close second though, I'll grant you.

Michael