Oregon challenges Peng and loses! W00T!

Stuka

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah! I question this reality. But I do not question the judgement of Nidan. If he says that I should re-consider, I will re-consider. If he says that I may have missed a nuance, I will run shaking fingers through my thinning mass of hair, and declaim "Is this all there is then? I'm an Olde One of the Peng Challenge Thread, you know! Someone fetch me a goddamn drink, eh?"

And then I'll sign off on an SSN. Nidan, is he yours? Do you take him on, eh?

When old people have to argue about young people, America wins.

Christ, I hate young people.

Except for very Small Friends. They're the hope of us all.

I didn't indicate that I wanted him,,, did I? Lately I have been losing track of thoughts and other things that I can't remember right now.

on second thought ,definitely if you put lipstick on Dalem you will get Dalema ...

Bwahahahaha

WTF Im laughing about? in times when i want to cry...

tears of joy they are ,Selma

If you sent a turn back I might be able to respond. Unless you want to play the same one over and over and over..........and over......and over......

Dweeb, turn 4 of our game and Nudan1 is already 'misplacing' files. I can see this game getting old real quick....like by turn 1.

This is nice, too http://www.peng-peng.com/

"Peng Peng's *Magic Mushroom Cap* cushions are made without a pattern. Cotton print and hand dyed wool felt. The 'underside' has free-motion stitching, with hand embroidered edges. Filled with pellets so they feel great and are squishy... just right for buddha or kitty to rest on! Looks great displayed either tops or bottoms up! (gnomes not included)"

That's the best disclaimer ever.

Another Saturday night, and I ain't got no mail-turns,

I got some free time 'cause I just got to play,

Now how I wish I had someone to fight with,

I'm in an awful way.

I got some guns ready to go

I've killed a lot of pixels since I began,

So I can't kill 'em if they don't send 'em

But as yet, I haven't got 'em,

That's how I'm in the state I'm in.

Another Saturday night, and I ain't got no mail-turns,

I got some free time 'cause I just got to play,

Now how I wish I had someone to fight with,

I'm in an awful way.

I'm off to Dallas tomorrow lads and will be there through most of the week. The long term project my company has me working on is nearly done and I'll be able to devote my attentions to the sad state of affairs here in the Peng Challenge Thread. And it IS a sad state of affairs when even Leeo feels the necessity to post about the fact that he has no one to fight ... as if that's anything new.

I'd take the time to meet with MrSpkr again but I'm sure he's still in mourning over the election ... and while I'm certain that I'D enjoy myself immensely at that prospect he'd probably just pretend he was out of town ... or somefink.

Joe

he'd probably just pretend he was out of town ...

Oh no, he's home all right. He's just not coming to the door.

When MrSpkr's kids yell "that strange old guy is at the door again dad!" and his dog begins whining and dragging it's arse on the floor in fear, that's when the lights go down, the TV is turned off and the whole MrSpkr family hides behind the couch.

Nobody loves you.

And that's the reason why. Sucks to be you, doesn't it?

Michael

Why in the name of Jehosephat on a unicycle would you think I'd ever want any of you feckers to [shiver]love[/shiver] me?

One would think after all of your post-padding hanging on, you might be able to purchase a clue about this Cesspool, this MBT. But no, you don't even play the game, so I suppose you should get a pass, you putrescent pile of mule milk. Perhaps a free get out of jail card, you petrified puddle of post-octogenerian drool. You, Emrys, may be looking for love, but by all that is armored, 'splodey, and shootey, you are looking in the wrong place, you stain on the backside of an AARP reject.

Piss orf, Emrys, for I am in search of hate. But obviously, you are too feeble in comprehension to figure that out. Perhaps Matlock might be able to find you a clue, but I don't think he takes clients whom he can out run.

I'm off...

It's no doubt a good thing that you are trying to face up to this, Joe. It may be the first step toward the realization that you are truly hopeless, leading to your eventual suicide, which would be a great relief for us all.

We, however, do not need to be constantly reminded of your deranged backwardness, your bumbling idiocy, your in fact general Bushiness. Henceforth, one hopes that you will confine your need to unburden what passes for your shriveled soul to a proper venue, i.e., the little house behind the house. For such, I am told, is the manner in which such matters are arranged in your god forsaken part of the world.

Michael