CMSF2 wish list

cabal23

Please tell me Predators and recon drones will make into the iteration of this game. Anyone who has been following what's going on in Pakistan will know a very successful strike was just completed with Predators. Also I remember hearing stories from Iraq about drones buzzing over their heads all night as they slept in the wadi's.

Claymores for Blue side

Anti-Air assets for each side

Red air assets

On-map mortar sand-bag pits

Better implementation of engineers (mine plows/rollers, MICLIC,etc)

Concertina wire

Artillery smoke

Special Forces for Blue side

More building/flavor object variety

Add a wall with a door in it

HESCO barriers

Cherry-picking your forces for QBs

UAVs, UGVs, etc

Better/more variety soldier animation (climbing over walls, peeking around corners,etc)

Smoother running on my PC (right now I get about 10-15 FPS)

"Based on" does not mean "Direct model of."

Buy anyway. . . Sorry; didn't mean to kill the mood. I learned some bad news this week regarding an old H.S. classmate and Iraq (I trust I need say no more), and I've been less up on the whole war as "Grand Adventure" thing lately. . .

Henceforth, I will consider myself lucky that the closest I loss I've had to suffer in this whole conflict is some guy I just played Hockey with for a few years, and never knew particularly well. Trivial compared to what many others have had to experience.

So anyway. . . to add my selection to the pile, I pick on-map mortars. Playing irregular red forces, I would really like to be able to set up on-map light mortars, pre-sighted on crossroads and the like (think TRPs from CMx1), and drop a stonk or two on the advancing enemy.

Cheers,

YD