Any chance of the m-60 tank being added ?

well the m-240 is 50 calibre...

Actually, it's not. I believe it's 7.62 NATO.

In any case, i'd like to see some actual MRAPs like cougars and buffalos, and maybe some of those South African Do-hickies. Guardians are kinda in that category too (i think the designation is M1117). But those probably won't fit the scope or context of the game, so realistically speaking, i'd hope to see self-propelled AA platforms in future modules, both in the AA function and the direct-fire ground support function as we had in CMX1.

The only hope we'll have of seeing M60 in the game is if they put Turkey into a module invading from the north. Who else still operates M60s these days, Italy maybe? Jordan? Yeh, Israel stil operates M60 but its so buried under add-on armor that its entirely unrecognizable.

M60 wasn't underarmored - for its day. Shared the ability with Chieftain to take a 115mm KE hit from the front. Something Leopard 1 and Centurion couldn't do. But by today's 'special armor' standard it might as well be made of damp tissue paper.

They make great practice targets on ranges around the world.

So, they entered service almost 50 years ago!

The M60 is one of the world's most successful main battle tanks with 15,000 having been produced and serving in the armies of 22 countries. The tank has provided proven battlefield performance over four decades and has been continuously advanced and upgraded with advanced weapon control, ammunition, applique armor and increasingly powerful engines. The M60 series main battle tanks of Egypt, Saudi Arabia and the USA were deployed in Operation Desert Storm in 1991 during the Gulf Crisis.

Underarmoured, undergunned and with a ridiculously high profile - no I don't get it either.

It was not underarmored or undergunned back in it's day. It's high profile was a result of American tank design practices of the time, as well as the manner in which it was expected to be used. Also removing the cupola reduced it's silhouette quite a bit. One nice thing about the M60A3 was that it had very good fire control systems (especially the M60A3 TTS.) Hell, the Sabra Mk.III developed for Turkey can hold it's own against many newer designs.

Compared to the Chieftain it was all three of those things

The Chieftain could barely get out of it's own way. The M-60 series was a good MBT and some folks under rate it, just as some over rate the Chieftain. Both had strengths and weaknesses. The M-60 could shoot, move and communicate and served 22 Countries.

Chieftain's engine and transmission was to become it's major problem throughout it's entire life undermining customers' confidence in British armour. None of the modern British tanks was able to repeat Centurion's export success. In fact, none of them sold in any noticeable numbers.

An old Vietnam era Special Forces guy once told me a strange tale of top-secret tank-vs-tank battles along the DMZ. U.S. M48s vs T55s. Like nothing in any of the history books. Either the guy was entirely full of it (not out of the question) or the Pentagon had their own special reason for hushing up an incident of U.S. equipment battling Warsaw Pact equipment during the height of the cold war. "Officially" we never lost a battle in Vietnam.