Can I have my money bacK?

Bad

The game is great and all that, even tho it needs few fixes, like, moveable atgs/hmgs, multyplayer lobby ( and more multyplayer optons), stupid inf in trenches , few tank bugs( like tiger able to shoot while moving), being able to choose ammo loadout and what you get as reinforcemnt( to some degree, least ammo) and many many more

BUT The game is unplayable due to chrashes and freezes that followed by erros, so basicly i payed lot of money ( for PC game) and it doesnt even work...

in fact, I feel like im a beta tester playing this game...wtf

Many here have experienced freezes, and many, including myself have resolved them. In case you have not seen it, there is a tech support forum. Personally, I found the turning off the in game music, and making sure the I ran the game in the same resolution as my system default seems to have solved my problems regarding freezes.

Originally posted by Avwriter:

Many here have experienced freezes, and many, including myself have resolved them. In case you have not seen it, there is a tech support forum. Personally, I found the turning off the in game music, and making sure the I ran the game in the same resolution as my system default seems to have solved my problems regarding freezes.

Well, I've been pouring over the forums with anything regarding freezes and haven't seen either of the suggestions that you just postsed. In fact, I haven't seen any posts where someone resolved freezing problems, only increased FPS. I will try them, especially the one about the music. I think I'm already in my default resolution.

Originally posted by Bad:

lol, so i have to turn off music, and chnage my monitor resolution ( cant put game so high, 2 low fps) to play the game?

its BUll****, game is unplayable....wtf is this

First of all it depends on your system. But why are you posting in here about getting your money back?

Shouldnt you be taking that up with battlefront? Most people in here love the game including myself, and you can just imagine the type of response your gonna get from this thread. It does say "All Sales are Final" when you order, That must be a hint...

That being said, If you dont like the game. Sell it, throw it away, do whatever you please with it. Dont take up space on the forums about bla bla bla having your money back and stuff. Cause then all of us have to sift through this BS to find threads we all can discuss about the game.

if you can't play it most likely is your sys config. I'm not going to post the long list of what the problems can be and most likely are on the users side people should already know that by now and it is common sense.It has some probs with amd processors but is still playable for me and I have been able to work around it somewhat.

and i shouldnt need to work around it, the game developers should
yep but how often does that really happen ;)

just going to post a example... I couldn't play COH and another game ( forget what it was now ) due to constant ctd and crashes. Once I increased my ram timings from the bios default essentially over clocking them a bit from what they were correctly in the bios then voila ! no more ctd and crashes ever since.

Originally posted by dmg:

BAD, Could you describe your problems in detail?

What kind of OS system/RAM/Video memory and CPU do you have? When and how does the game fail?

my problem?

sometimes game get stuck and do nothing , and not aswering and then it closes and i get error thingy ( one that ask you to send it , you know), and sometimes it just crashes , happens randomly..

my system?

p4 2.8ghz,

xp home edition,

2g samsung 3200 ram,

FX5900U card

It is good idea not to play on store bought puter. I be buildin my own puters for over 10 years now. Store bought never optimized, crappy old bios an only good for bout 1 year out of box. I play over 10 year and never have ctd or other hardware issues with games. I laugh really when I see people with hardware issues and can only think they buy store bought Dell or Hewlett Packcrap or build their own and overclock to extreme levels and expect everything to work because other games do. lol too funny. Optimized mean just that optimized not overclocked or store bought. Learn to optimize and you find you have less trouble with games.

Originally posted by CaptainBly:

It is good idea not to play on store bought puter. I be buildin my own puters for over 10 years now. Store bought never optimized, crappy old bios an only good for bout 1 year out of box. I play over 10 year and never have ctd or other hardware issues with games. I laugh really when I see people with hardware issues and can only think they buy store bought Dell or Hewlett Packcrap or build their own and overclock to extreme levels and expect everything to work because other games do. lol too funny. Optimized mean just that optimized not overclocked or store bought. Learn to optimize and you find you have less trouble with games.

i'v build my pc my self, like 4 years ago

and there is no problem with my hard/sofware, its the game, as you can see by many posts from ppl with same problems

@captainBLY , thats a lot of crap.

Just because because you dont have a fricking idea what overclocking is all about, dont tell that other people do not know to overclock it. Most people DONT OC. And optimized pc's can you still buy by DELL or HP. Try an alienware (DELL).

DUH your own build pc will cry it out when you see the FPS they get out of the box.

So i laugh out loud to you too it's too funny. (your own words)

maybe you learn to OC sometime so you can play games with an OC pc.

I do this years and i never get **** you talk about.

MY 8800gtx is running at 2000MHz and i have a WC onboard.

Funny, my store bought laptop from 6 years ago, still plays everything under the sun, including TOW, Half-Life and all the other performance hogs. And I didn't customize or overclock. I guess you just need to kow how to pick a good model (and stay away from HP ;) )

I've had the same PC for 4 years and still going strong. I've only replaced M/B, CPU, RAM, monitor, HDDs and case in all this time - amazing.

As for lockups and overclocking - you'll get that but folks are posting freeze-ups here on standard setups with up-to-date drivers.

ToW has never crashed on me.

Intel C2D 2.4ghz@3.0Ghz

BFG 8800GTX w/97.92

CL XFi Xtreme Music

Asus P5B Deluxe

Seagate SATA 320GB HDD

Liteon SATA DVD

Liteon SATA DVD-RW

Antec NeoHE 550w PSU

Antec P180 Case

WinXP/SP2

DirectX 9.0c

The game runs smooth as silk for me. My only disappointment in THIS regard is that I believe that the developer and publisher low-balled a lot of the scenarios, unit-wise, so that they would run on lower-end machines.

If you want to play with the big-boys, upgrade your machine.

PoE

Never mind crashing - mines fine for that - was this thing playtested? Tanks wander all over the place preseneting broadsides. When I give command to stay still , the tanks move off whenever they like. Not to mention the old CM bug of turning a tank to face INFANTRY and getting wasted by tanks at their rear. If this game was CM in realtime it would be awesome, but there is too little control. CM move commands in realtime would kill everthing on the market. I guess they had to move away from CM.