8:00pm 18th no game so far

dez1

8:00pm 18th no game so far, I wonder how close it will get to midnight before I can avail of the wonderful offer that I forked out for. I also wonder about the date announcement as mentioned in the contract “As an added incentive to Pre-Order, those customers that use this option will be able to download the game prior to the April 19th release date (exact date to be announced later)”. Not a word about a delay either, which would, have been somewhat acceptable. The marketing team at Battlefront should be on trial for war crimes.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the German thread Moon states somthing like "we try to keep the original date" for me it sounds like these guys can´t even keep the release date, godforbid some kind of prerelease for the preorder crowd! Still have my finges crossed!

[ April 18, 2007, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: BadKarma ]

Originally posted by devildog0514:

They ran into some last Minute trouble.. It happens, the released the demo as a Compromise. They have already stated this several times.

They stated zilch! Only vague hints that "something" happend!

I didn't want to be the first one to ask the question today. I am glad the demo was released and still gives people the opportunity to get the better deal if they like the game.

I have heard they ran into snags, but haven't heard that they might not keep the original date.

I didn't say anything in that thread that is really new. I also made an english post in another thread, saying that it won't be today and that we have some stuff we're working on still to ensure good QA. It's not my fault you guys keep making threads about the same thing smile.gif

Martin

so if the pre-release has gone out the window, I want to know how I go about receiving a refund or compensation.

I paid early for early delivery. BF have not held their part of the contract so where is my refund/compensation ????

Originally posted by Moon:

I didn't say anything in that thread that is really new. I also made an english post in another thread, saying that it won't be today and that we have some stuff we're working on still to ensure good QA. It's not my fault you guys keep making threads about the same thing smile.gif

Martin

Oh crapola now I get it! LOLZ

Moon is teasing us like young virgin so that this be biggest launch yet in the world of wargames hehe...

Competition is already sending spies to tell us how Close Combat 3 is much better. Is it really?

hehe

Mario

Originally posted by franz:

so if the pre-release has gone out the window, I want to know how I go about receiving a refund or compensation.

I paid early for early delivery. BF have not held their part of the contract so where is my refund/compensation ????

Too harsch. Things happen in crunch time so that some nasty bug was desccovered late so I will not be too heavy to BF.com

Drink half a bottle of whiskey - you'll stop thinking about this game ha. LOLZ

Mario

it's only 4:30 PM EST here in the USA. So, there's plenty of time for a release tonight.

if not, perhaps tomorrow. to the complainers, just concentrate * cough * on your real life issues * cough * and you'll be playing the game before you know it.

:cool:

Originally posted by Bloodstar44:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by franz:

Too harsch. Things happen in crunch time so that some nasty bug was desccovered late so I will not be too heavy to BF.com

Mario </font>

Originally posted by JudoHedgehog:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bloodstar44:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by franz:

Mario </font>

Dear franz,

How did I not see their fiendish plan before. By creating just enough of a game to make a "demo" and post a few "in game" movies they can rack up thousands ...maybe even millions... of preorder greenbacks. Sitting in their lair clicking refresh like monkeys wastching the money pile up, smoking cheap cigars and drinking Jim Beam. I've seem photos of Moon and Matt and can picture them doing that all of last night....They have that "look" about them if you know what I mean. Not since the great Underwear Gnome, scheme that was exposed on South Park, has such a devious plot been unleashed on poor unsuspecting good folks like you and I.

Love,

Elvis