July 27 is 11 hours old....

Originally posted by Nemesis Lead:

What gives Battlefront?

What gives battlefront what?

What gives Battlefront a hard time?

What gives Battlefront heartburn?

What gives Battlefront the drive to work 20 hour days so that we can have a functioning release quality game on July 27th?

GIMME GIMME GIMME NOW!

Sheesh.. As youve been waiting this long, I can' comprehend how an extra couple hours is killing you so much. Join that cool game called life, clean up the house, play with your pet, entertain your kid, mow the lawn..

Whatever, I don't quite understand why people are freaking out acting is if having this game is some crucial point in their life.. Im looking forward to this as much as anybody, but im amazed how ready people are to grab the pitchforks and remark about how BFC has done this that and the other wrong.

Personally Im amazed that they are able to do what they do with as little staff as they have. More often than not it seems huge projects like this just cant be held up by indie game makers.

Originally posted by Nemesis Lead:

I am normally among BF's biggest fans. But I also launch products for a living. This ain't how you do it.

I believe it is already the 28th in Asia.....

Yes its 0115 on the 28th in Sydney but that’s irrelevant as Moon was quite specific when he spoke about releasing it during the daytime (US time) on the 27th.

So wait, just like I am.

Originally posted by rlg85:

I don't quite understand why people are freaking out....

Nobody is...they are just pointing out the release could have been handled better. I'm sure there are good reasons for that. Nothing wrong with people giving their opinion - so maybe it will be smoother next time.

rlg85,

Amen brother,

Well said....i propose a swap with any impatient soul whose looking for a little "combat action!" FOR RENT: a nice litle hooch downrange (with AC and internet, thank the lord, lest my refresh monkey go unemployed) where they can check LOS to town, and maybe even see how well the new and improved RPG and IDF smoke effects look vice the REAL THING!

Respectfully from the "box"

I do think BFC have handled the digital release wrong, however, lets get down to the brass tacks, if thats the biggest of our problems all the rest is gravy :D

Plus, the extra anticipation will make that first game all the sweeter