A Pengly Pastafarian Challenges The Notion of Spaghetti Monster Side Salads

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Looks like somebody left the gate to the cattle pen open.

Michael

Cattle? More like sheep I think, mindless, nasty, filthy little range maggots.

Cattle could be, for example, Texas Longhorns and there's no WAY the Gawdawfuler's are that high on the evolutionary scale.

Joe

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OFFICIAL JUSTICARIATE OF THE PENG CHALLENGE THREAD OFFICE MEMORANDUM

TO: Acting Auxillary Backup Deputy Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread

SUBJECT: TPS Reports

DATE: Nov. 23rd, 2005

I've been reviewing the paperwork that you submitted to the Office of the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread during my absence and I note with some dismay that you have failed to complete section XII on each and every one of the required TPS Reports you submitted.

In fact I also note that in addition to section XII missing on each report, each report seems to detail exactly the same activity as the others. The ONLY difference, in fact, seems to be the date on each report.

Please advise as to this apparent discrepancy. I'm confident that there is a logical and reasonable explanation for this.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I've been reviewing the paperwork that you submitted to the Office of the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread during my absence and I note with some dismay that you have failed to complete section XII on each and every one of the required TPS Reports you submitted.

In fact I also note that in addition to section XII missing on each report, each report seems to detail exactly the same activity as the others. The ONLY difference, in fact, seems to be the date on each report.

Please advise as to this apparent discrepancy. I'm confident that there is a logical and reasonable explanation for this.

Joe

Um.....yeh....Joe....did you get the memo?

Section XII...? Oh, right! That's the part right after Section XI and before Section XIII, that requests descriptions of what clothing I might be wearing (If any) whilst making the report.

I don't know, Joe... I might have filled out that section had it been an actual typed section of the original form and not been handwritten in, in the margin, in what appeared to be colored pencil. I thought it was just a whimsical note to yourself.

Funny, that...

Just goes to show that the more things change, the more they stay the same.

I mean, how often can you fill out a form stating that:

"A: Some SSN from some Goober nation stumbled in, made an arse of himself and left.

II: Mace made an off color comment concerning sheep.

3: Emrys once again droned on about the halycon days when he was young and the earth was still hot.

and

ZED: Everyone biatched about Seanachai not sending turns."

You don't need accurate note taking, you need a fecking mimeograph machine!

Yah... you'd think so, wouldn't you...

Originally posted by Patchy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I swear, you make me want to go out and buy up all the garden gnomes I can find just to run them over with my car.

You're not running over my Garden Gnome!

donkeygnome7ny.jpg

My Garden Gnome likes to ride the Donkey. </font>

Firstly, and in a sprightly manner may I just say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GOTZ VON BERLICHTIGEN!

Always happy to acknowledge this day when you were cast down into Hell.

Nextly, may I just say 'Happy Thanksgiving' to all the Americans on the Thread and on the Forum.

Finally, let me say 'Happy 328th Beer Appreciation Day' (for the calendar year 2005) to the Australians.

Also, I would never ride a donkey. I am, in fact, allergic to donkeys.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

The calender was already invented when he was born?

Btw Joe, my condolances to you, today I read that that other great American couple has split.

The OTHER great American couple? You DARE to compare Brad/Jen to those ... those ... airheads?

You know NOTHING of American culture.

Joe

Originally posted by Seanachai:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GOTZ VON BERLICHTIGEN!

Happy Birthday, cobber!!

Nextly, may I just say 'Happy Thanksgiving' to all the Americans on the Thread and on the Forum.
...and my thoughts go out to all those turkeys that laid down their lives so that Americans may feed.

Finally, let me say 'Happy 328th Beer Appreciation Day' (for the calendar year 2005) to the Australians.
Yes! YES!!!

And here's to the 329th Beer Appreciation day tomorrow!!!

w00t!

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

The calender was already invented when he was born?

Btw Joe, my condolances to you, today I read that that other great American couple has split.

The OTHER great American couple? You DARE to compare Brad/Jen to those ... those ... airheads?

You know NOTHING of American culture.

Joe </font>

Would be a good Thanksgiving if I had any frickin turns in my in-box.

Sheesh, at least the Aussies have a valid excuse.

Or, the usual excuse, I forget which.

btw, saw a rather interesting PBS show on how OZ land was saved from moral depravity by a boatload of prostitutes in 1790. And here all this time I thought it was the first boatload of sheep that saved them.

Originally posted by dalem:

So my exquisite versifications don't even merit comments, eh?

{snipped}

disconcerting.

You should be thankful (it being the season for such) that we forwent the opportunity lad. If my CLASSIS "The Justicar at the Bar" wasn't occasion for mass huzzahs (as it was not ... of course you lot may have been stunned by the beauty and truth of it) then YOUR pitiful efforts aren't worthy of a sneeze.

Besides, you can hardly expect to have us appreciate your work when you neglected US and chose to go to a concert instead.

Joe

p.s. Which concert did you attend ... and don't say "DIS one".