Red on Red question

An interesting "undocumented" feature is you can have Red and Blue forces on the same side. It started out as a bug the testers found and we decided "what the heck, let's leave it in". This allows you to give Blue Air support to Red (you have to have a Blue unit IIRC, but I'm not sure about that either!).

Mind you, we haven't tested mixed Red/Blue sides so I really can't say if it works well or not. Seemed to the few times the testers played with it.

Steve

I don't know how this would help in a Syria scenario, but there's a ton of things you could do with it... imagine a fictional scenario where narcoterrorists overthrow the Mexican gov't and you've got Strykers and Mexican army troops battling the narcoterrorists. Or even stuff that might be too real-life.

For these Blue vs Blue or Red vs Red scenarios it would be nice if one could edit the name of both armies.

Now when a game ends the final screen says something like "Syrian army got total victory". If there's same army on both sides, which side won?

[ August 01, 2007, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: SlowMotion ]

Red on Red is a beautiful thing. Sooooooo many options. You can make almost any war of the last 25 years (maybe longer) since most people use Russian equipment. Between the Syrian and Uncon TOE you can simulate almost anything. I'm making a campaign about the Chadian- Libyan war after I finish the Iraqi Civil War.

Most wars don't involve Stryker brigades (or any Westerners at all).