The Peng Challenge Thread fails to rise from the muck

Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Look DOOFUS ... ANY Non-American nation is a Goober Nation ... ANY American nation (i.e. the good ol' U.S.A.) is NOT a Goober nation.

Oh I get it! Goober means great?! </font>

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahem.

Boo! is getting a metaphorical spanking from me, in a game in which I correctly stated that I have no tanks. I have a single SturmGeshuntidtezerthingen which has done very little really. What has caused him all sorts of consternation is the semi-invincible ATG of shame and stuff. It has kilt all of its lonesome three Ronsons, and a bunch of HTs. It survived multiple arty barrages, including some misplaced fratricidal 105 arty fire. It finally met it's demise at the hands of a zook team. That's pretty much it for casualties on my end. He's getting shredded. I am very pleased. He is not.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

Look DOOFUS ... ANY Non-American nation is a Goober Nation ... ANY American nation (i.e. the good ol' U.S.A.) is NOT a Goober nation.

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Ahem.

Boo! is getting a metaphorical spanking from me, in a game in which I correctly stated that I have no tanks. I have a single SturmGeshuntidtezerthingen which has done very little really. What has caused him all sorts of consternation is the semi-invincible ATG of shame and stuff. It has kilt all of its lonesome three Ronsons, and a bunch of HTs. It survived multiple arty barrages, including some misplaced fratricidal 105 arty fire. It finally met it's demise at the hands of a zook team. That's pretty much it for casualties on my end. He's getting shredded. I am very pleased. He is not.

You forgot to mention the AA gun and the two infantry squads I cut down like the dogs they were!!!

I have little enough to gloat over in this game, there's no need to be giving me any MORE short shrift.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Ah yesss, the ack-ack wot acked up a alf dozen alf trackackacks? You Shirley did cut them down like crazed curs.

Peng I see you're at it again ... crowing to the Gawds about a victory over an opponent that even the AI regularly trounces.

Boasting of a victory over Boo Radley is like boasting of a victory over ... well, ME I suppose.

Joe

Peng would dance on your grave if he didn't keep tripping on the hem of his dress.

Michael

A lot of your little mental pictures seem to consist of cross dressing.

Anything you'd like to share with the rest of the class, Michael?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

You exaggerate, probably as a consequence of some uncontrolled inner compulsion of your unbalanced mind. You ought to think about this, it could be the key to understanding the many mental breakdowns you have experienced all through your life.

On the other hand, maybe you are simply all screwed up.

Michael

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

Ah yesss, the ack-ack wot acked up a alf dozen alf trackackacks? You Shirley did cut them down like crazed curs.

Peng I see you're at it again ... crowing to the Gawds about a victory over an opponent that even the AI regularly trounces.

Boasting of a victory over Boo Radley is like boasting of a victory over ... well, ME I suppose.

Joe </font>

yayy, I am back in the gulf!

After a lovely 9 hr flight in Business class (the champagne and vodka's were especially good) I am more convinced than ever of my superiority....

specially over Noba, whose smoke screen to cover his advance into town neatly covered my advance also...thanks for that Nob. Seems I got there first, neatly slaughtered the couple of squads he rushed in, nailed a couple of Bren Carriers and now am reinforcing my positions whilst waiting to see what he can do to budge me from the flags.. judging from his email whinings, not a lot.

Originally posted by Stuka:

yayy, I am back in the gulf!

{...snipped ...}

Well, yes you are. It's good that you recognize the WIDE gulf that separates you from the rest of humanity.

We who are superior to you, however, grant you permission to live in our world ... as long as you stay on YOUR side of the gulf.

Joe

[ June 14, 2008, 11:23 AM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

You exaggerate, probably as a consequence of some uncontrolled inner compulsion of your unbalanced mind.</font>

Chalk up yet another Major Victory for those corn fed lads under the command of General Boo Radley.

My stalwart...er... stalwarts scored an 81-19 routing of Nidan's Nimrods.

Even with scads of really scary Panthers, he couldn't break through my makeshift, thrown together defenses.

It was truly a day when goodness and the forces of right and niceness prevailed!

As I am becoming more Green, (not because I care about the planet)but because I care about you guys here. I have decided to try and add a bit of mileage boosting H-Y-D-R-O-G-E-N to aid in my quest for GREENER transportation. By mixing a bit of H-Y-D-R-O-G-E-N into the intake mix of my 5 mile-per-gallon bus I may decrease my carbon footprint (yuk,yuk, like I give a ****te if you guys breath) and do my bit towards setting an example for us all to live a Greener lifestyle.

Oh and I may increase my mileage up to 30%.

I don't have much hope for this actually working but what the hell I like to make stuff.

Originally posted by Abbott:

As I am becoming more Green, (not because I care about the planet)but because I care about you guys here. I have decided to try and add a bit of mileage boosting H-Y-D-R-O-G-E-N to aid in my quest for GREENER transportation. By mixing a bit of H-Y-D-R-O-G-E-N into the intake mix of my 5 mile-per-gallon bus I may decrease my carbon footprint (yuk,yuk, like I give a ****te if you guys breath) and do my bit towards setting an example for us all to live a Greener lifestyle.

Oh and I may increase my mileage up to 30%.

I don't have much hope for this actually working but what the hell I like to make stuff.

And I know I speak for all of us when I applaud your efforts and encourage you to further experimentation with hydrogen.

Use lots and lots of hydrogen and don't worry about those naysayers and whiny OSHA types who would trample on YOUR Gawd given rights to make and store hydrogen any old way you damned well please.

And, in order to fully appreciate your efforts and showcase them to everyone, may I suggest a nice, dramatic lighting scheme ... torches come to mind immediately ... maybe even some road flares.

Best of luck ...

Joe