The Peng Challenge Thread fails to rise from the muck

Originally posted by Leeo:

I have Vista 64 and can run CMAK. Not that I do run it lately, as Boo and Nidan1 can attest. No dual boot. Runs a bit clunky, but it does run.

I think perchance I won't send Boo or Nidan1 a turn again tomorrow.

Big surprise! You spent all your points on that big clankety Tiger of yours, which has yet to hit crap. I'm going to own the map and all of your pets and liquor!!!!

FEAR ME, LEEEEEEEOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!111!111ONE!

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Leeo:

I have Vista 64 and can run CMAK.

(snipped)

No dual boot. Runs a bit clunky, but it does run.

On the tech. Forum Rune says that my Nividia 8800 GTS may be the problem. So I don't know if I am even going to be able to run CMAK with a dual-boot to XP. I may be done with CMAK and CMBB. He syas try to update the Nvidia driver..I may give that a try but everything I run now runs excellent with my current driver.

I will still setup a dual-boot to XP because I still want to run Photoshop, maybe that will work for Combat Mission as well. If not then I will just purchase the newest version of Photoshop and wait for CMX2 WWII or sumfink.

Originally posted by Abbott:

...then I will just purchase the newest version of Photoshop...

I just bought PSE 6 for Mac, in fact it just arrived today. I haven't even installed it yet. But looking at the copy of PhotoShop Elements 6 for Dummies that I also bought, it looks like a real goer.

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

I just bought PSE 6 for Mac, in fact it just arrived today. I haven't even installed it yet. But looking at the copy of PhotoShop Elements 6 for Dummies that I also bought, it looks like a real goer.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

Bud, the KING of beers! I enjoy an ice cold Bud on occasion myself, sometimes there is nothing better.

Are you out of your feckin' mind? Never have those words been spoken sober. </font>

Abbott,

When you are done...er, attending to business, send me one of those set-up thingies as well.

As much as I would like to send a set-up along Mike I cannot oblige you at the present time. If you could be bothered to scroll up a bit you would find out why, exactly. But if scrolling is a bit to difficult for you I will go ahead and tell you. My video card 8800 GTS does not like CMBB nor CMAK. I am waiting on a friend to send me an XP disc that may remedy the situation or I may have to update drivers. Or neither one will work or sumfink.

Chop, chop. Did you try updating your drivers like the man said?

Barring that, I do have Shock Force and haven't played that much.

So fix or do sumfink, monkey!

If you're bored, you could always send me a turn, Tweedle-Dumb.

Or, failing that (Which would be par for the course for you), you could go play mumbledy-peg with a chain saw.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

It is my Birthday.

I expect very expensive presents....

Noba.

I imagine your life is quite full of expectations that never come to fruition.

But let me be the first* to wish you a very happy birthday and I hope you get many marvelous toys on this day**.

*You've probably had other people wish you a happy birthday before this today, but I'm the first in the MBT and that is all that really matters.

**And then all your friends and family haul you up in a tree and beat on you like a pinata.