Seanachai Challenges Peng to the Inappropriateness of Shock Thread

Speedy

hmm,

took the "Vegemite" just over a week as I recall, Mace can verify that.

I look forward to the "Tim Tam's". From the way Stuka's eyes lit up, and those of his lovely lady, when I mentioned them to him, they are apparently something special. Still, I feel safer keeping all Australian food in quotation marks until I learn better from experience.

Hopefully they are here by the 16th of March, otherwise, I shall be home on leave when they arrive, and you really can't trust GI's around sweets.

The new baby is supposed to arrive while I am home. In honor of her pending arrival, I shall show you undeserving lot, Ladies of the Pool excluded of course, a photo of one of my other lovely daughters.

pictures0688uq.jpg

Say hello again to Anna, as you can see, luckily for her, she takes after her mother.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

I look forward to the "Tim Tam's". From the way Stuka's eyes lit up, and those of his lovely lady, when I mentioned them to him, they are apparently something special.

Yes. To Australians, they're the equivalent of being 'fisted' with a fig newton. To everyone else in the Known Universe, it's just another dreadful moment in the Aussie Food Repertoire Movie of Ongoing Hideousness.

Seriously. These goddamn people do not have a cuisine! The best that can be said for them is that they have begun to question their inheritance from England, and have begun mimicking the American tendency to simply grill suspect meat over hot coals.

You can talk about French cooking, or Italian cooking, or even Ukrainian cooking. There is no such thing as 'Australian cooking'. Australians just make food. Anything that could qualify as 'distinctly Australian' is, without question, absolutely fecking hideous.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

but only good beer, like PBR or Schlitz...

I wish I'd thrown you to the pit bulls with my own hands.

You are excused from defending Civilization until you can prove that you know what the hell it is! </font>

Originally posted by rleete:

But the expression on her face shows how she feels about you as daddy.

Actually, that's not true. I've been to his home, and she was a lively little sprite, totally enamored of her 'Da', running and climbing everywhere and asking him to 'watch me, Daddy!'

You're only about a year away from that, Roger.

I was after talking to my friend Jen, tonight, about my friend, Small Emma.

And I told her: You know, she's a happy little bugger. And why shouldn't she be? She has parents who love her, and they, and family, and friends (and especially Grandma Steve) tells her constantly: You're cute, you're smart, you're good, you're funny, you are loved. You're a silly bunny.

And I said to my friend, Jen: Think how many children there are out there who—

And she interrupted and said: Yeah, I know. Who never hear that.

And I told her: Oh, hell no. They not only never hear that, but they only hear 'you're stupid, you're useless, you're lazy, what's wrong with you, I wish I'd never had you, etc. etc. etc.'

And it made me realize. I probably don't tell you lot enough that...well...I love you. That's right. I love you!

Frankly, I couldn't have created a better bunch of guys.

Certainly even my vast talents couldn't have created a greater group of waterheads whose very existence cried out for someone to show up and tell them: It's alright, now. Be quiet, and stop pissing on the rug.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Anything that could qualify as 'distinctly Australian' is, without question, absolutely fecking hideous.

So you're saying you've never had Tim Tams then? </font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

You are excused from defending Civilization until you can prove that you know what the hell it is! </font>

horribly slurred by Seanachai:

And it made me realize. I probably don't tell you lot enough that...well...I love you. That's right. I love you!

Alright, Bubba. Put the bottle down and step away from it. Slowly. You've had QUITE ENOUGH for one night.

Anything that could qualify as 'distinctly Australian' is, without question, absolutely fecking hideous.

Sun-dried roadkill lizard comes to mind. It's touted as a great hiking food as it keeps well. Not surprising as it would be hard to conceive of it possibly getting any worse.

Michael

You spelled 'effete' wrong, you Aging Whore, and, while I might have let it pass in someone young, incompetent, and paralyzingly stupid, I cannot let you piss about in the same way.

Nitpicking swine. Why don't I get a free pass? Just because I'm old? Hell, You'd give Emrys a pass if he made a spelling error, wouldn't you? What I object to is the arbitrary and capriciousness of your picking of nits. I hope I spelled 'capriciousness' wrong, too. Wouldn't want our Gnome-master, spell-checker to go all slack from lack of activity, now would we? I think I slipped an unrequired and unrequited comma in there somewhere as well. Care to point that out for all the world too? You're a goddam GRAMMAR NAZI! That's what you are. Can't argue with my main point, which I forget, so you have to point out mainly spelling and grammar. That's just like ripping a page out of the neo-con whoredom playbook you sack of filth. You are NOW the ENEMY. You have become what you loathe.

Now, send me my fookin file or I'll reach through the innnernets and choke the piss out of you.

Western Civilization is a bunch of drunk middle aged white people waving an insanely oversized US flag at the figure skating gold medal event while screaming USA-USA-USA at the top of their lungs.

Now why would we be doing that?

just because you are jealous, that's all.

Do you people even send teams to the winter Olympics? I am sure you have your share of enebriated Ozzies painted blue waving your flag yelling "Aww-Stray-leah" over and over again at the summer Olympics, or maybe that is just an American practice.

Hell, You'd give Emrys a pass if he made a spelling error, wouldn't you?

But I am God Emperor of the Known and Unknown Universe and by definition, everything I do is Right, True, and Beautiful.

You, on the other hand, are pondscum, worthy only of loathing and contempt.

BTW, you wouldn't happen to have one of those Framboise you could send my way, would you?

Michael

just because you are jealous, that's all.

ROFLMAO!!!!

err sorry. Lovely country the US, but I'd rather be an Aussie.

Do you people even send teams to the winter Olympics?
Yeh and we've actually won a few medals as well. Not bad considering our winter would be compared to a good summer in most of the rest of the Western World.

I am sure you have your share of enebriated Ozzies painted blue waving your flag yelling "Aww-Stray-leah" over and over again at the summer Olympics, or maybe that is just an American practice.
Actually it's

*takes a deep breath*.....

Aussie Aussie Aussie!!! Oi Oi Oi!!!

Aussie!

Oi!

Aussie!

Oi!

Aussie Aussie Aussie!!! Oi Oi Oi!!!

But yes, while drunk.

[ February 24, 2006, 01:28 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]