Nose dive Strykers

I'm guessing somebody has already reported this? I searched but couldn't find anything (probably not using the right search terms. Happened in a PBEM game on a laptop with nvidia GeForce Go 7600, save file available.

This phenomenon only occurred at the very start of the PBEM move, when some of the strykers did this crazy driving burying themselves repeatedly in the first few seconds of movement before righting themselves and moving on as normal.

I also notice at the very start of the PBEM move, all vehicles shake as if getting ready to move (regardless of whether they have been given a move command or not). Is this normal?

Anyway, caption anybody?

divingstryker3ip9.jpg

"Noone could deny the versitality of the Stryker platform after the first AA versions became available"

"Sarge, I TOLD you that loading that extra crate of beer was a mistake!"

TheVulture, yes, please email the PBEM file
I assume you'd want mine as well. At least three of my vehicles did this little trick - if you look in the background of my picture you can see another stryker up to its tricks. Anyway, whether you want it or not, its been sent!

On a graphics glitch related note: I have no idea what real explosions look like, but don't you think that some catastropic explosions are a bit OTT? This one is of a BMP2 meeting its spectacular end to an appointment with a javelin:

bmpmeetsjtx0.jpg

Looks like a thermobaric warhead which should have flattened everything in the vicinity.