Suggestion

Battlefront,

I have a suggestion for you. One that may (eventually) silence the throng of disgruntled CMSF customers that complain left and right on your forums and others. The problem isn't with LOS, or pathfinding, or tactical AI, or any other "issue" that is incessantly raised. The problem is that you have made a game that depicts the evil, expansionist forces of the US beating up on the noble, peaceful forces of Syria just like they have in real life elsewhere in the Islamic world. Your next game should depict the US getting its ass handed to it by, say Iran. At the rate of decay in the West, (especially Europe) every so-called man will be wearing a turban by the time you release the new game, and it will sell like hotcakes. And anyone who dares complain about it will be beheaded! Praise to lord Mohammed!

LOL ...I was a pipefitter for 20 years ..and no real life pipefitter would talk like that ..but your profile says occupation: scientist ..liberal college maybe ...or just a troll maybe. Just me thinking out loud ...anyway ...your a funny guy (goodfellas).

Regards,

Gunz

Originally posted by pipefitter:

Battlefront,

I have a suggestion for you. One that may (eventually) silence the throng of disgruntled CMSF customers that complain left and right on your forums and others. The problem isn't with LOS, or pathfinding, or tactical AI, or any other "issue" that is incessantly raised. The problem is that you have made a game that depicts the evil, expansionist forces of the US beating up on the noble, peaceful forces of Syria just like they have in real life elsewhere in the Islamic world. Your next game should depict the US getting its ass handed to it by, say Iran. At the rate of decay in the West, (especially Europe) every so-called man will be wearing a turban by the time you release the new game, and it will sell like hotcakes. And anyone who dares complain about it will be beheaded! Praise to lord Mohammed!

I agree! Down with the Imperialist USA! All of you SHILLS playing for uncle sam will pay! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Perhaps the next game should be set in New Jersey? The backstory: The Garden State has a local paper publish some of the Mohammed cartoons and the Islamic world invades? Combat Mission: Jersey Jihad?

Oh, don't forget to allow the player to blow the bridges over the Delaware River. We always wanted to do that to keep the Jersewegians out of the Keystone State. ;)