While the Rivers Run Backwards From the Sea and the Grass Is Blue - I Challenge Peng

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

rleete apparently asked young stoat (spelt but not bolded) to send a photo for the Justicariate webpage ... for a wonder the lad actually DID.

He did seem somewhat reluctant ... looking at the photo one understands completely.

Actually, he looks fairly intelligent. For a Slope, I mean. Of course, one cannot say that about the Justicar.

Michael

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

rleete apparently asked young stoat (spelt but not bolded) to send a photo for the Justicariate webpage ... for a wonder the lad actually DID.

He did seem somewhat reluctant ... looking at the photo one understands completely. Nonetheless ... it's there.

Joe

Nice photo, stoat. ;)

Looking at the other photos, I just have to say that some of you should watch your backs. I understand Mace has taken a shine to moose.

What did I say before we started the game? That no one was going to pay enough attention to the drunken gnome and that that was going to allow him to pull a stealth win.

And 10 hours later I was proven right.

And then I had to watch him caper and sing.

I blame Papa Khann and Lars.

[ January 22, 2006, 08:04 PM: Message edited by: dalem ]

After a weekend of flying between here and Baton Rouge, I have come to the realization that if Gawd had wanted man to fly, he would not have made Atlanta a hub.

I am also so very glad that Seanachai has time to play silly board games with the nidgets in Manyappleless when he hasn't sent me a turn in over a month.

Peng owes me a turn too, but seeing as how he's a Pod, it's understandable that he might forget.

Also, Stoat (AKA the Young and the Senseless) seems to really, really enjoy losing his armor to green troops. And if he's not careful, he's about to lose another one.

CM:ST? CM:ST? Whoa, I'm posting in the wrong forum! I was looking for CM:SF!

Look lad, let me give you a piece of advice. Before Seanachai comes around to inform you that's he's got more wit and intelligence in his pinky finger than you've got in your whole body, I recommend you leave. Now. Sod off, in fact.

If you really must stick around (don't, really - we don't want you), then go back to the first post and read the rules. Then, the Justicar will be along with some "important matter of the Justicariate", and then someone will post a song that I won't read, and then I'll be bored. If all that won't deter you (I feel like I'm writing the damn rules all over again), then challenge someone. Lord, no, not a knight - not even a squire like myself. Considering your calibur of posting, I don't think you're even qualified to play a serf like young stoat. I'd write more on how much I don't like you, but I've lost interest. Now, begone, and n'er return to this place!

Y'know stoat, my sister's 15, but the whole "Her having a boyfriend" and "A few thousand miles between you" might make the relationship tough.
But think how romantic it would be. They could send each other long letters written in purple ink vowing undying love to one another.

Of course, the boyfriend might complicate things. But who knows, they might work out some kind of threesome thing. This could be the start of a New Age!

Michael

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bugged:

I understand Mace has taken a shine to moose.

Yeh I saw Tom Green doing 'something' with moose road kill once, and I thought 'I'd could be in that'.

Errr, that doesn't sound quite right does it? </font>

Originally posted by Bugged:

No, it doesn't. Care to elaborate/clarify?

Would diagrams help? Pictures maybe? Perhaps a detailed description?

Yes I think a detailed description would be best but this is not the place for such art. There's nothing but pheel...fillust....philoston...err people who don't appreciate art here.

btw 'I'd could be in that': Aussie for 'Look's interesting, I wouldn't mind having a try'

Stay tuned for further lessons in the Aussie Lingo.

Courses available for a small fee.

[ January 23, 2006, 01:58 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bugged:

No, it doesn't. Care to elaborate/clarify?

Would diagrams help? Pictures maybe? Perhaps a detailed description?

Yes I think a detailed description would be best but this is not the place for such art. There's nothing but pheel...fillust....philoston...err people who don't appreciate art here.

btw 'I'd could be in that': Aussie for 'Look's interesting, I wouldn't mind having a try'

Stay tuned for further lessons in the Aussie Lingo.

Courses available for a small fee. </font>

That's the first time you've ever called me 'dear', Speedy.

You really, really care!!!

Is there an equivilant of "Brokeback Mountain" in Australia...this conversation is certainly taking a weird turn...not that there is anything wrong with that....things usually take a weird turn here, but young stoat could be reading, and we don't want, as they say in Ohio, "to prevert the chill'uns" now do we?