While the Rivers Run Backwards From the Sea and the Grass Is Blue - I Challenge Peng

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just recieved the following email:

FROM. MRS FATIMA HUSSIN, IRAQ.

EMAIL. fh1234567@host-mail.com

DEAR FRIEND,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY,MAY GOD BE WITH YOU ON THIS HONOR TO WRITE YOU EVEN THOUGH I KNOW YOU WILL BE SUPRISED ON THIS MAIL FROM A STRANGER, SORRY IF IT OFFENDS YOU, I GOT YOUR INFORMATION FROM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT WILL ASSIST ME IN THIS TIME OF ANXIETIES.

I AM A WIDOW AFTER THE DEATH OF MY HUSBAND UPON ARREST, ME AND MY TWO CHILDREN ARE UNDER HOUSE ARREST WHERE I CANNOT COMMUNICATE OUTSIDE THE WORLD EXCEPT THROUGH EMAIL AS I HAVE A SMALL LAPTOP.

MY HUSBAND IS ONE OF SENIOR SECURITY OFFICER TO PAST IRAQ PRESIDENT SADDAM HUSSIEN.BEFORE THE FALL AND ARREST OF SADDAM MY HUSBAND WAS KEEPING THREE METAL SEALED BOXES WHICH CONTAINS $7.5M EACH, THESE ARE FUND FROM OIL SALES WHICH SADDAM ENTHRUSTED TO MY HUSBAND.

NOW I CONTACT YOU TO HELP ME MANAGE MY CHILDREN FUTURE WHICH IS TIED ON THIS FUNDS BUT I HAVE REGRET AFTER LOSING ONE OF THE BOXES WITH 7.5MILLION TO ITALIAN SOLDIER WHO WAS VERY FRIENDLY TO ME AT OUR FIRST DETENTION CAMP, I NEVER KNEW HE HAD OTHER INTENTIONS.

WHEN HE WAS RETURNING TO ITALY AT EXPIRATION OF THEIR DUTIES UPON WAR HE PROMISED HE WILL TAKE CARE OF MY CHILDREN WHEN HE ARRIVES ITALY ALSO HE SUPPOSE TO PLAN TO TAKE THE REMAINING 2 BOXES BUT TO MY SHOCK AND DISAPPOINTMENT UPTIL NOW HE IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND, NO CONTACT, NO INFORMATION AND SINCE I AM WITH NO FREEDOM I CANNOT LOOK FOR HIM, IT HAS BROKEN MY HEART SO MUCH.

HOWEVER I THANK GOD ALMIGHTY FOR HIS DIRECTIONS THAT MAKE ME GIVE HIM ONLY ONE BOX AND THIS LAST TWO [2] BOXES I RESOLVED NOT TO GIVE A SOLDIER ANYMORE EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE POWERS TO MOVE IT OVERSEAS SAFELY.

AS I WRITE YOU TODAY I HAVE THIS VERY KIND MAN OF GOD WITH WORLD AID COUNCIL WHO ENCOURAGE EVERYONE IN DETENTION CAMP SO I TELL HIM MY WHOLE STORY ABOUT THE 2 BOXES FROM MY LATE HUSBAND FRIEND[FAMILY FRIEND]OUTSIDE IRAQ AND HE AGREES IN HELPING ME TO CARRY THE LAST [2] BOXES TO EUROPE BUT HE DOES NOT KNOW THE CONTENTS OF THE TWO BOXES BECAUSE I DID NOT REVEAL TO HIM THE TRUE CONTENT AS I TELL THE SOLDIER, I TOLD HIM THE BOXES IS DIPLOMAT CONSIGNMENT,HIS NAME IS JOSEPH CHAN CHISANGA CHANDALALA.

YOU WILL TAKE 40% FOR YOURSELF AND 60% FOR ME AND MY CHILDREN.

THE FUND IS UNITED STATES DOLLARS SO THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT,I BEG YOU TO STAND AS OUR FAMILY FRIEND TO COLLECT THE BOXES,INVEST THE FUNDS UNTIL WE HAVE OUR FREEDOM.

WHEN YOU COLLECT THE BOXES I GIVE YOU CODE NUMBERS TO OPEN IT.. PLEASE SEND YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS SO THAT MR JOSEPH CHAN CHISANGA CHANDALALA CAN CONTACT YOU WHEN HE ARRIVE EUROPE BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE HE SAID HE CAN HELP ME TAKE THE BOXES TO ONLY.

IT MY TRUST IN YOU, MAY GOD BLESSED YOU AS YOU REPLY ME, CONTACT ME ONLY ON MY SECURE EMAIL. fh1234567@host-mail.com .

YOURS SISTER,

FATIMA HUSSIN.

Yahoo! Photos

Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

WooHoo I'm going to be rich!!!!

I've yet to actually catch up on the thread, I've seven pages to slog through and I'm not sufficiently inebriated to accomplish that quite yet. However, I did run across THIS and felt it important enough to post ... Is it any wonder that we despair of our Australians?

But like every country, there are silly people in Australia and so snakebites do occur. One example of such sillyness occurred when a Darwin man was having a few beers with his mate while driving home from Mandorah. Along the side of the road he spotted a King Brown and decided to catch it for the Mandorah Pub's fish tank. As his right hand was being used to hold his beer, he grabbed it with his left and was subsequently bitten. He threw the snake in a plastic bag but for some reason, then decided to stick his hand into the bag and was duly bitten another eight times.

As the poison went to work, his mate applied first aid by pouring beer over his head and whacking him across the face. It wasn't an effective treatment as he ended up in a coma for six weeks. His left arm withered and died and had to be amputated. On the positive side, he still kept the use of his right arm for holding his beers in the future.

Yet despite such would-be Steve Irwins wanting to see their life flash before their eyes, and many drunk Aussies taking off their clothes and running naked through the bush after a B&S ball, only 0.13 of every million deaths in Australia are the result of a snake bite.

Pity.

Joe

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

expecting any booze to make it out of an Australians grubby mitts by any other path than through his bladder...

thats how we pre-filter our booze before bottling and exporting to 'murka.

and don't ask how Mace plans to create the vegemite for you.

Originally posted by Speedy:

Nothing like a Beer & Spit ball for entertainment.

Yeh but given it's about 43C outside at the moment don't expect me to be running around in the nuddie.

No sir, I'll be drinking this vodka instead and sitting close to the aircon.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

Nothing like a Beer & Spit ball for entertainment.

Yeh but given it's about 43C outside at the moment don't expect me to be running around in the nuddie.

No sir, I'll be drinking this vodka instead and sitting close to the aircon. </font>

Originally posted by Speedy:

Though it is still in the 30's here and I am at work, and therefore being deprived of proper sustenance.

Haha! *points* I've sucked four of these beaties (make it 5) and I'm not feeling the heat at all.

So I'd rather the heat and the drink than the cool and no drink what so ever.