While the Rivers Run Backwards From the Sea and the Grass Is Blue - I Challenge Peng

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, here I am, back from another mission, still alive and kicking, and I see that all the reprobates are posting.

SeanachaiThank goodness you seem to be over your melan... melanch.... sad state. It looks like we will be back in the US by August of this year, so we shall have to plan your visit to the blessed land of Wisconsin. Did you get the Email I sent you a couple of weeks ago?

Lady Sedai make sure you use the cat o' nine tails on the degenerate, he will love it I am sure. Did you get that scarf yet?

37mm, I see that your sausage eaters are in disarray before my defensive positions. Hopefully your 12 or more Stug's will be able to rectify the situation for you. I realize the concept was a "gamey" scenario, but really, isn't that a bit much? Well, whatever it takes I guess.

Nidan,you are totally right, war sucks. Being here in my mid-30's isn't how I envisioned it as a lad, while reading Sgt. Rock comic books and playing with plastic Army men, but I did sign the dotted line, and as your sig line states, duty is heavy as a mountain. She is a jealous mistress and brooks no faithlessness. Luckily my year in hell is almost half over.

Lady Bugged, be careful where you tread, you might get something on your shoe, but then again you do know Grog Dorosh, so you probably already have something nasty on your shoe....

Sorry you lot, I am not feeling very witty, I shall try to post again later, meanwhile, keep working on that coloring book Boo, I see that you are almost keeping in the lines now, good job.

If the hormonally challenged Emry's would stop bouncing in his chair for ten seconds and observe the good Ladybugged's profile instead of merely leering at it, he may note that said Lady is a motorcyclist and hence far far far too much woman for the likes of him.

So, a suitable suitor is required. Who among the scabby masses of kannnnigetry here is up to the task?

Mace has chased Lady Kitty for eons and is no nearer his goal now than when he started.

Hmmm, suitor...... must be rugged.... natural motorcyclist 'natch.... all round good guy.... Australian of course..... hmmmm.... hmmmmm..... oh all right then, seeing as you all insist... I shall take on the honour of courting Ladybugged.

My Lady...your humblest request is my greatest desire.....

Originally posted by Stuka:

Abbott has the gist of it, being a natural means that more or less, training wheels are not required... (the bugs are optional, I wear a full face helmet both on and off road)

Mind, for most of you lot having bugs in your teeth would be an improvement.

Abbott did not say anything about 'bugs' in one's teeth. Pick up on the subtle difference. I think you're too pure of thought to be Australian.

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bugged:

And you, vigilant bar-keep, the next time you're in the house, come into the room and say hi, why dontcha.

Helllllll-looooo. smile.gif

I thought you might like these. The chocolates were flown in from Switzerland by special supersonic courier, I believe they are still warm, and the orchids were picked in Hawaii not more than six hours ago. I thought you deserved something special.

smile.gif

Michael </font>

Oh man, I've been heaving all morning from the totally sugar sweet welcome that Emry's offered Lady Bugged.

Now I read this!

*dry heaves*

*dry heaves again*

*dry heaves once more*

Oh. I think I'll go have a lie down.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

Oh man, I've been heaving all morning from the totally sugar sweet welcome that Emry's offered Lady Bugged.

Now I read this!

</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bugged:

Pick up on the subtle difference. I think you're too pure of thought to be Australian.

That's OK. Stuka's from Queensland. We don't really think of them as 'Australian'. </font>

I'm sure you meant to say "keeps them looking good as always"..

now who's minding the door while you are standing here in the 'Seniour Kniiiigets' lounge?

Get back to your station!

Don't you know there are rules for the security staff and you my laddie, are looking at disciplinary action!.....Joe?

Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

Abbott has the gist of it, being a natural means that more or less, training wheels are not required... (the bugs are optional, I wear a full face helmet both on and off road)

Mind, for most of you lot having bugs in your teeth would be an improvement.

Abbott did not say anything about 'bugs' in one's teeth. Pick up on the subtle difference. I think you're too pure of thought to be Australian. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Emrys brings out the best in people.

Yep, I bring out my best cricket bat to hit him over the head whenever he's around.

As for his welcome for Bugged....*ulp*....

I think I'm gonna be.... sick!!! </font>

If the hormonally challenged Emry's would stop bouncing in his chair for ten seconds and observe the good Ladybugged's profile instead of merely leering at it, he may note that said Lady is a motorcyclist and hence far far far too much woman for the likes of him.

Since you are a complete dolt, you will have missed the fact that well over a year ago I began writing a story about about a female motorcyclist. She was a redhead too. In other words, I am completely familiar and at home with the breed.

Now run along, sonny, and take your little trike with you. You aren't ready to play with the big kids yet.

Michael