Bill Cowher Challenges Peng to give him a big kiss for luck.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

Mr. Arthur owes me a turn as well. The angiosperm.

No I don't, you Bay City Rollers fan boy!

(Yeah, that was pretty harsh, but sometimes you just have to make your point.) </font>

Originally posted by stoat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

... I even checked the Ladies of the Pool section because ... well, just because.

Joe

EEEK! Get OUT of our section of the pool, you prevert! We prefer to skinny dip and that means NO MEN ALLOWED!</font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shandorf:

I'm serious... I just sent the file again.

I'll send a new e-mail since the old one maybe was getting too long.

try sending to bybelknap@netscape.net </font>

Originally posted by stoat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

Mr. Arthur owes me a turn as well. The angiosperm.

No I don't, you Bay City Rollers fan boy!

(Yeah, that was pretty harsh, but sometimes you just have to make your point.) </font>

rune has provided a photo. It's now up on the Official Justicariate Website.

It being a photo of rune it's much as you might expect ... not very clear, poorly explained, and with a menacing gun barrel staring you right in the face the minute you look at it.

Yup ... just like a rune scenario.

Joe

Joebob , you ignorant twit. I bet even the lowly Boo can identify the tank just by the barrel. Heck, even Emrys can identify it, if he puts his coke bottle glasses on.

An invite to the advanced screening of CMSF when the time comes to the first that ID's the tank. Joebob is excluded since I already told him what it was in the email I sent him. Yep, you have to find the photo too.

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

Joebob , you ignorant twit. I bet even the lowly Boo can identify the tank just by the barrel. Heck, even Emrys can identify it, if he puts his coke bottle glasses on.

An invite to the advanced screening of CMSF when the time comes to the first that ID's the tank. Joebob is excluded since I already told him what it was in the email I sent him. Yep, you have to find the photo too.

Rune

Did I say I didn't know what the vehicle was? Well, DID I?

Hah, your reading comprehension is as lacking as your ability to craft a scenario. I MERELY stated that a menacing gun barrel was in evidence, as indeed it was. I thought it would be OBVIOUS to anyone what the vehicle was so I didn't bother to mention it.

Joe

Lord Rune, I assume, of course, that members in good standing of House Rune will have first call on seats for the sneak peek....

Otherwise, they might fill up with Oddstraylians, Minnestroannies, and other undesirables.

So, how many of you extra chromosome having goobers realized that Iraq, in the winter, is subject to torrential rains and flash flooding? Further more, how many of you took a few moments out of your day, usually filled with thoughts of single digit numbers and primary colors to consider just how exposed the gunner of a HMMWV is to the elements?

Now, explain to me why the convoy commander would wait till 6 minutes before the heavens opened up and dropped the entire contents of Lake Michigan down the back of my neck before leaving on our convoy, which took 4 and a half hours to go 130 miles, because they didn't want to drive any faster. Of course, this has to be the mission where I am out of my toasty vehicle commander seat, and filling in as a gunner.....

Oh, I know, because he sits in an enclosed cab, not in the gunners seat of a HMMWV. You would think he was a Penger or something.

If I didn't know better, I would think it was a conspirancy. If Australians or New Zealanders could actually spell conspirancy, I would blame Mace, Speedy, Stuka, and V42 Below. Since they can't, I blame Abbott and Emrys, not sure why, but I do.

Originally posted by Colonel_Deadmarsh:

Attention Peng disciples:

Does Gyrene still post here?

I ask because I was playing online poker and saw him in one of the rooms.

He rarely, if ever posts in here....it was something about the toilet seats I think.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Colonel_Deadmarsh:

He rarely, if ever posts in here....it was something about the toilet seats I think. </font>

Originally posted by Colonel_Deadmarsh:

What kind of dorfus doesn’t realize many, many ex-marines use that name? Nothing worse then a Brokeback Mountain type from Arcadia trying to pose as a Colonel, oh I mean persoanl trainer *wink, wink*. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out, sheesh!

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Colonel_Deadmarsh:

What kind of dorfus doesn’t realize many, many ex-marines use that name? Nothing worse then a Brokeback Mountain type from Arcadia trying to pose as a Colonel, oh I mean persoanl trainer *wink, wink*. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out, sheesh! </font>

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Also, Mace when I get back to my base camp I have some more military pictures for you, I found a "tank graveyard" with lots of old Iraqi equipment laying around. T-62's, BMP-1's, SP Artillery, most with original Republican Guards markings. I took some pics for you.

Oohhh oohhh send them to me too please!!

Sounds like some nice pics.