Bill Cowher Challenges Peng to give him a big kiss for luck.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

p.s. You DID register at 7-11, right? I hope the slushies were still fresh when they got to you.

Oh, yeah. Being the canny kind of person Lars is, I'm sure he registered at all he upscale boutiques in his neighborhood. 7-11, Dollar General, Goodwill, Jim Bob's Fine Lingerie and Live Bait Shoppe (He's a gold card member there).

Jeff and I are giving the Hello MasterGoodale scenario a run through. Jeff has the Russians and I am pleased to say that after watching one of his T-26’s send four or five 45mm rounds thru the front gun mantle of a MKIV that the Mark IV finally destroyed it. I watched his tank fire for an entire turn, then continue firing for a second turn, getting partial penetrations one after another until finally being hit and destroyed. I can’t believe the luck!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Coincidence that I just found this?

Er, Lars...I think you had better explain just exactly why you were searching for...ahem...that kind of item.

Michael </font>

For sustained pondering, I recommend typing "Robyn Hilton" into Google Images.

My own favorite line that movie was Gene Wilder's...

*Recalling his violent days as the quickdraw gunslinger, "The Waco Kid", he leans his chair back and looks into the distance.*

"I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille."

Originally posted by Shosties:

For sustained pondering, I recommend typing "Robyn Hilton" into Google Images.

My own favorite line that movie was Gene Wilder's...

*Recalling his violent days as the quickdraw gunslinger, "The Waco Kid", he leans his chair back and looks into the distance.*

"I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille."

For sustained attendance here I recommend having an email address in your profile, that's killed more SSNs than Berli.

And frankly my dear Shorties ... of all the quotes in all the scenes in that movie you have to pick that one ... I am shocked, SHOCKED to find that yet another SSN has no discernment.

Joe

Ahem.

And, by that, I mean: SHUT THE HELL UP, YOU LOT OF DOGS'S ARSES!

Lemme see...quickly peruses some 400 saved posts of Justicariate gibberish regarding the proper way to do everything from changing a tire, to wiping one's bum, to... Ah, yes, here it is: Taking a Squire.

I, Seanachai, Olde One of the Peng Challenge Thread, not to mention all-round great guy and appropriate Role Model for those just starting on the long, long road to achieving True Excellence (amongst other things), declare that I am taking one 'stoat' as my Squire.

From this point on I shall refer to him as 'Stoat', and I shall lead him in morning prayers to the gods, and instruct him in 'The Mysteries'.

Now, possibly some other tosser here may have allegedly taken Stoat as a Squire, which I doubt, but, in any case, it doesn't matter a damn because:

1) Anyone who makes such a claim is a vicious, lying sodomite.

2) I am not above pointing out that whatever I want is more important than what some vicious, lying sodomite might want.

3) Boo claims that Stoat seems to be a young person, and I am the only person here fit to deal with the young, given that almost all the rest of you are vicious, lying sodomites.

So, Joe, twitch your nose like 'Jeanie', or wiggle a joystick like Will Reiker, or whatever the hell you do nowadays necessary to 'make it so', and sign the useless little lump of suet up as my Squire.

In return for his allegiance to me, I will, as his sponsor, perform the necessary duties of:

a) Instructing him in the way that he is to go.

B) Teach him proper respect for old people, especially old people that may, at any given moment, succumb to flashback induced drug dementia and hunt him down like a cuddly little bunny and kill him with a hand axe.

c) Plague him, worry him, treat him like shoe-scrapings, abuse him, and make him cry 'capivi' (free ride for any freaking abuse to anyone who can identify where that comes from, courtesy of the Olde Ones)

d) Play a game against him, make him play some other games, make him do some pointlessly hideous things in the name of whatever the hell the whole Rule thing is about, and make him say something nice about the Justicar.

His body may rot in the earth, his intellect may decay in the Thread, his soul may be tormented unto the End of Days by the Evil One...

But his arse is now mine.

Ol' Foul Joe? So it is written, so it shall be done.