Peng Has Challenged the Witch of Westmoreland, and Answered Swift the Call

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

The bolding of names is a practice that I choose to follow to differentiate members of the CessPool from the great unwashed masses in the Outerboard, but it is NOT a requirement.

Joe

And I agree. ...{snipped}...

Of course, for the experienced, it all becomes a rather amusing game... </font>

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

ah, so it turns out the Joe is spelling it incorrectly after all.

jus·ti·ci·ar /dʒʌˈstɪʃiər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[juh-stish-ee-er] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun

1. a high judicial officer in medieval England.

2. the chief political and judicial officer in England from the reign of William I to that of Henry III.

3. justiciary (def. 2).

[Origin: 1475–85; < ML jūsticiārius justiciary]

I proposed the Title. I spelled it Justicar. I did it for reasons of my own, but amongst them were the fact that it made it unique.

Here, we are unique.

Here, we have a Justicar.

I knew all the alternate spellings, more definitions than most of you butterflies can flutter at on a Spring day, and I chose as I did.

I did it.

For one thing, Justicar rhymes with more words than 'Justiciar', which is a hissing and a slurring. 'Justiciar' is a soft latinization of the solid, harsh consonants of the solid anglo-saxon of Justicar.

We have a Justicar. It lets everyone who hears it know that Justice is Here.

When Justice arrives, no one should be left in doubt about it. 'Justiciar' is too much like a snakey hiss that rhymes with 'lawyer'.

Sod that. Judgement is Judgement. Handed down by the Justicar.

On a festive note, the Olde Ones once got really, really drunk listening to Reggae and drinking Single Malt Scotch.

After all, above every Judge, there are the Powers That Be.

Of course, there's that whole thing about the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypso.

And then there's the whole thing about BFC, the Powers That Are.

For the most of you lot of fecks, the main thing is to remember this: The Universe is a constant, dazzling exchange of energies.

In this Thread, the exchange of energies is always, for-fecking-ever going to run up against the Justicar.

It's like a goddamn magnetic pole.

I created the son-of-a-bitch, and I'm as helpless to navigate without him as you lot are to piss without getting any on your shoes.

Originally posted by Leeo:

Seanachai! I want to hear a story of love lost, redemption, and a broken rubber. I want to hear of Great Heroes with Fatal Weaknesses and a penchant to alcohol and other forms of self abuse. I want to laugh at the absurd irony of everyday life and the unique irretrievable preciousness of each second. I want to feel the horror of unexpected difficulties and the regret of opportunities not taken. I want to wallow in the sorrow of loss, and laugh with joy at the chance for renewal. I want to witness the grandeur of achievement and experience the regret of fallibility. I want, need, and demand from YOU, Seanachai, a story that will take away my breath and make me ponder the possibility of achieving Godhood.

I think Sleeping Cinderella and the Seven Little Pigs will do just fine.

<big>DANCE, PUPPET!</big>

Some people pick up on even the barest of hints.

And when they do, they command.

I will prepare for you from my long ago catalogue the bedtime story of a man who was raised from the dead, that I wrote while I was in jail. I will do for you the extraordinary 'renditions' of everyday fairytale characters who were water-boarded into telling the truth. I will swirl scarves about, and gesture with both hands, and I will type you tales of the sad characters on the fringe of Society, whose only outlet was posting on a Message Board, who achieved a sort of legendary success by telling their stories to the sort of hapless idiots who can't take a piss without catching their privates in their zippers.

I will tell you Stories of Wonder.

For most of you lot of halfwit masturbators, they will be stories of: I wonder where I left my beer...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Hot Dog!

I love Little Stevie Wonder stories!

"For once in my life I have someone who needs me

Someone I've needed so long

For once, unafraid, I can go where life leads me

And somehow I know I'll be strong

For once I can touch what my heart used to dream of

Long before I knew

Someone warm like you

Would make my dreams come true

For once in my life I won't let sorrow hurt me

Not like it hurt me before

For one, I have something I know won't desert me

I'm not alone anymore

For once, I can say, this is mine, you can't take it

As long as I know I have love, I can make it

For once in my life, I have someone who needs me"

SING IT, STEVIE!

We got winners, we got losers

Chain smokers and boozers

And we got yuppies, we got bikers

We got thirsty hitchhikers

And the girls next door dress up like movie stars

Hmm, hmm, hmm I love this bar

We got cowboys, we got truckers

Broken-hearted fools and suckers

And we got hustlers, we got fighters

Early birds and all-nighters

And the veterans talk about their battle scars

[Chorus:]

I love this bar

It's my kind of place

Just walkin' through the front door

Puts a big smile on my face

It ain't too far, come as you are

I've seen short skirts, we got high-techs

Blue-collar boys and rednecks

And we got lovers, lots of lookers

And I've even seen dancing girls and hookers

And we like to drink our beer from a mason jar

Yes I do

I like my truck (I like my truck)

I like my girlfriend (I like my girlfriend)

I like to take her out to dinner

I like a movie now and then

But I love this bar

It's my kind of place

Just trollin' around the dance floor

Puts a big smile on my face

No cover charge, come as you are

We got divorcees and a big bouncer man

An old jukebox and a real bad band

We got waitresses and we got barflies

A dumb-ass and a wise-guy

If you get too drunk just sleep out in your car

So, I correct the spelling and not the position (face down) of the Justiciar and the pint sized Bard throws a mini-tizzy. One would think that since he is eye to eye with stacks of books in his hovel, he would be able to understand the it is HE who is incorrect regarding the spelling in this instance. Never for a moment did I question the position (legs akimbo) of Old Fowl Joe(birdman). I would gently but loudly remind the ancient, incontinent and toothless Bard that reading is still fundamental. If a dictionary is still not amongst his books, I would recommend one soon.

Also, it should be pointed out that my Lingua Latina is not slurred. Insofar as it is not I

who is intoxicated 27 hours of each day, I would like to kick the Bard in his saggy bottom and remind him about "glass houses". Said kicking of the bard would be quite difficult because of how he is the size of a toddler and DFACS would probably arrest me.

Let me type slowly for the decrepit and imbecilic amongst you all. Spelling and not position. If Joe wanted to be the "Tapeworm Tapdancer" so be it. I could only pretend to care. Whether or not Seanachai made Joe the way he is today, means very little to me. I wish them well with their colostomy bag wars in the near future.

Sod the spelling, full speed ahead Pengdamn you!

Bleedin' spelling grogs, they aught to be first against the wall when the revolution fails!

The Stewed Bard has already said that Justicar sounds "way cooler" than the effeminate Justiciar... it's similar to how pigeon SHOULD be spelt pidgeon... very similar infact, as both are about as likely to **** on you out of the blue & totally ruin your day... and in the end isn't THAT what the Cesspool is all about that?

Well that & the chicks, fame & money!

So, I correct the spelling and not the position (face down) of the Justiciar and the pint sized Bard throws a mini-tizzy. One would think that since he is eye to eye with stacks of books in his hovel, he would be able to understand the it is HE who is incorrect regarding the spelling in this instance. Never for a moment did I question the position (legs akimbo) of Old Fowl Joe(birdman). I would gently but loudly remind the ancient, incontinent and toothless Bard that reading is still fundamental. If a dictionary is still not amongst his books, I would recommend one soon.

Also, it should be pointed out that my Lingua Latina is not slurred. Insofar as it is not I

who is intoxicated 27 hours of each day, I would like to kick the Bard in his saggy bottom and remind him about "glass houses". Said kicking of the bard would be quite difficult because of how he is the size of a toddler and DFACS would probably arrest me.

Let me type slowly for the decrepit and imbecilic amongst you all. Spelling and not position. If Joe wanted to be the "Tapeworm Tapdancer" so be it. I could only pretend to care. Whether or not Seanachai made Joe the way he is today, means very little to me. I wish them well with their colostomy bag wars in the near future.

FOUL FALSEHOODS AND REVISIONIST TENDENCIES!

Allow me to refresh your memory ...

ah, so it turns out the Joe is spelling it incorrectly after all.
It was YOUR intent to DEFAME the Beloved Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thead and call into question his intelligence ... ADMIT IT!

And then, when faced with IRREFUTABLE PROOF that all was I said it was (as I should have to justify myself to YOU) you simper and whine that "Oh, that wasn't at all what I meant. I was just a'saying after all."

Bah, you're still the same Hat-In-Hand, Toady Go To Market, neer-do-well that you always were ... and those are your GOOD points.

Joe

Sadly, the facts remain. The Justiciar is spelling his own title incorrectly.

Yes, I was and am casting aspersions on the personage of Joe. I shall continue to do so until bored.

The falsehoods abound still:

1. Joe says Lorak gave him the title

2. Seanachai says he gave Joe the title.

3. Enumerating is fun

4. Beyonce is a hottie!

Neither senior citizen can spell the title.

Sadly, the facts remain. The Justiciar is spelling his own title incorrectly.

Yes, I was and am casting aspersions on the personage of Joe. I shall continue to do so until bored.

The falsehoods abound still:

1. Joe says Lorak gave him the title

2. Seanachai says he gave Joe the title.

3. Enumerating is fun

4. Beyonce is a hottie!

Neither senior citizen can spell the title.

Read the freaking post you idiot.

Lorak RECOMMENDED the title, Seanachai PROPOSED it, the Olde Ones CONFIRMED the choice and Seanachai VALIDATED it.

I spell the title as it was awarded ... THAT makes it right. Any other spelling would be WRONG! It does not surpise any of us that you wouldn't know the difference between right and wrong ... or right and LEFT for that matter.

You really are incredibly dense you know.

Joe

Let the buxom stenographers note thusly:

- Joe Shaw is still wrong

- Both the Bard and the Justiciar are totally lacking in veracity.

This Justiciar person may well be lacking in veracity, I've seen no posts stating his point of view. As to the Bard ... you aren't fit to pee on his shoes ... though, given your common practice, you likely imagine that if you do it to your shoes you can do it to others as well.

But pray enlighten us lad, explain ... with citations if you please ... in what manner the explanations posted are ... "lacking in veracity?" Or indeed why I am "wrong?"

I await your reply with eagerness.

OR ... you could always admit that you made another BONEHEADED error ... but then we've come to expect that of you.

Joe

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Let the buxom stenographers note thusly:

- Joe Shaw is still wrong

- Both the Bard and the Justiciar are totally lacking in veracity.

This Justiciar person may well be lacking in veracity, I've seen no posts stating his point of view. As to the Bard ... you aren't fit to pee on his shoes ... though, given your common practice, you likely imagine that if you do it to your shoes you can do it to others as well.

But pray enlighten us lad, explain ... with citations if you please ... in what manner the explanations posted are ... "lacking in veracity?" Or indeed why I am "wrong?"

I await your reply with eagerness.

OR ... you could always admit that you made another BONEHEADED error ... but then we've come to expect that of you.

Joe </font>

It does not surpise any of us that you wouldn't know the difference between right and wrong ... or right and LEFT for that matter.

Joe

But does he understand the difference between left and wrong? Is there a difference? Is he a bit of a Simon Barsinister, or merely a southpaw?

If he is indeed Simon Barsinister, is Joe, Under Dog? Would this mean that Seanachai is Sweet Polly Purebred?

These are all very serious questions which must be taken under consideration.

Not by me, of course.

I have important things to do.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

But does he understand the difference between left and wrong? Is there a difference? Is he a bit of a Simon Barsinister, or merely a southpaw?

If he is indeed Simon Barsinister, is Joe, Under Dog? Would this mean that Seanachai is Sweet Polly Purebred?

These are all very serious questions which must be taken under consideration.

Not by me, of course.

I have important things to do.

Like what?

Deputy Dog on next?

When is this Abbott hanging.....er, trial supposed to take place? Isn't speedy punishment, .....er, justice an entitlement of all MBT denizens?

I grow impatient...can't we shoot some little critters in the meantime..... stikkypixie start running, I'll count to ten.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

When is this Abbott hanging.....er, trial supposed to take place? Isn't speedy punishment, .....er, justice an entitlement of all MBT denizens?

I grow impatient...can't we shoot some little critters in the meantime..... stikkypixie start running, I'll count to ten.

Old Joe 'Don Logan' Shaw is messing the entire trial up... if this continues I'll likely win an un-winnable case by default & Abbott will escape the hangman's noose!

He'll be free to dance & sing & play on a misty, rainy, foggy moor... the cold drizzle chilling him to the bone as he struggles with bizarre depth perception issues... sheep will appear as mighty & as monstrous as Kraken looming out of the mist and I will be proclaimed the greatest lawyer that had ever lived... Oh dear Peng , what have I done!

Still, shooting a Belgian sounds like a right laugh...

Will there be bares? Please, tell me there will be bares.

Bared souls; bared hearts; bared feelings; lives laid bare; bare emotions; bare survival; bare cognition; bare lucidity...

Yes, please, good sir, let there be bares.

I've killed several of Boo's clankety things.

I've killed some of Nidan's squishy things.

I plan to kill more of both, but I'm somewhat hampered by the lack of a <big>freakin' <big>STORY</big></big>!

ahem.

Seanachai, please fix or do sumfink.

You want a story, Leeeeeo?

OK, here's a feckin' story for you.

"Once upon a time, they lived happily ever after."

Happy now, Girly-man?

Not enough character development?

OK... how about this, then...

"Leeeeeo's forces cowered inside his big brick buildings, every tank he brought to the line, destroyed by the enemy's crack shots. Any time his troops raised their pointy little heads, they were met with withering tank and small arms fire along with uncannily accurate artillery barrages. Leeeeeo capered and gibbered, for he knew the inevitable outcome! There was only one way to stave off defeat! He must surrender! 'SURRENDER NOW, LEEEEO AND PERHAPS I WILL SPARE YOUR WORTHLESS HIDE!!!', shouted his opponent (a very skilled player, who was also tall and handsome).

And you know what happened???

That's exactly what Leeeeo did. He surrendered!

THE END!"

Don't you just love stories with a happy ending?