I Challenged Peng Because No One Else Was Man Enough, You Poncing Bastards

Originally posted by dalem:

I have a vague memory of Seanachai's pert bottom...

First, let me say for all of us here, that for instilling that image in our heads, you should be hunted down like the vile cur you are and killed with extreme prejudice.

Daily.

And foremost, I've checked several dictionaries and nowhere can I find "pert" being defined as "large, flacid, spotty" or "blindingly white".

So you're obviously delusional... again.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

And foremost, I've checked several dictionaries and nowhere can I find "pert" being defined as "large, flacid, spotty" or "blindingly white".

Please, please, please, whatever you do, do not reveal to us how you know that those adjectives apply to Seanachai's bottom. I don't think the world is ready for that kind of knowledge.

Michael

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I don't think I'm drunk enough to come in here and find the 'discussion', such as it is, dancing merrily around my arse.

Around your arse?

Are you standing on a ladder again?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I don't think I'm drunk enough to come in here and find the 'discussion', such as it is, dancing merrily around my arse.

Bullsnot!

There's nothing you love more than having your arse be the center of attention.

It must be all that time spent in the correctional facility...

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Around your arse?

Are you standing on a ladder again? </font>

Seanachai must have fallen asleep on his way to the chemical compensation. It's been over seven hours and not a peep from him. Suppose he got lost? Let me rephrase that: do you suppose he got more deeply lost?

Just imagine, poor Seanachai wandering in the barren wilderness of his own mind. Must be terrible. I once saw a woman who was deaf and blind and also far gone into dementia. She spent all her waking hours screaming in terror. Being Seanachai must be a lot like that at times.

Michael

Sturmy as part of your next level of training I order you to deal with these unpengly wafflers especially this Princess Ugly… no stone should be left unturned in your pursuit for vengeance.

If you must pursue them to their dark, damp, vile home then do so.

If you must lick the back of a poisonous frog whilst singing le Marseille then again do so (and remember to follow up with a shot of tequila).

And if a Chinese guy just happens to come up to you & ask ‘how are your kidneys’ do not worry.

Oh & remember not only is a squire-ship at stake by you pleasing me but the possible title of being the Cesspool’s first official spam sandwich !

As for me? I’m gonna bathe in the sun for awhile & read about Deville Wood… oh it’s a hard thing being a Knight.

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

I once saw a woman who was deaf and blind and also far gone into dementia. She spent all her waking hours screaming in terror.

Michael

This happened how long after she first met you? </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Go tell you master that he owes me turns!

Dear Stinkywinky, my master owes nobody anything, he's a free ;untamed spirit, who's name echoes through the vally. the heavens thunder his name and the sun burns with the grace of his passion.

I suggest that we ALL owe him .

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Go tell you master that he owes me turns!

Dear Stinkywinky, my master owes nobody anything, he's a free ;untamed spirit, who's name echoes through the vally. the heavens thunder his name and the sun burns with the grace of his passion.

I suggest that we ALL owe him . </font>

I suggest that we ALL owe him .

Sturmy, you ‘orrible little barstard if a sodding Knight tells you to do sumfink you not only fecking do it... but you Pengdamn bleedin' ENJOY fecking doing it!

Sir Stickypixie is the first Belgian around here!

You, compared to him , are an insignificant smear of drool that has been left out in the sun (I hope you realise just how insignificant that truly makes you compared with those from a proper nation)!

… out in the sun… ahh I’ve just been having a roight Sexy Beast moment… top Dorito!

Err… anyway… Belgian One has now received his turns… everyone else now owes me turns (except Boo, but he can bloody whistle).

As for Belgian two…

brickct0.jpg