I Challenged Peng Because No One Else Was Man Enough, You Poncing Bastards

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

I put some of my pictures online. I you put your mouse over the pictures, you can read little comments (this only goes for the litterate amongst you).

You can find it here. The password is "peng".

Your pictures scare me. </font>

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'k weet het eigenlijk nog niet. Is zo druk he...én ik heb een nieuw lief en die moet ik nog zien in te wijden in de kunst van intieme momenten met mijzelf...en dat vraagt veel tijd en oefening tongue.gif;)

How many times have you been told not to talk with your mouth full?

Micihael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SturmSebber:

'k weet het eigenlijk nog niet. Is zo druk he...én ik heb een nieuw lief en die moet ik nog zien in te wijden in de kunst van intieme momenten met mijzelf...en dat vraagt veel tijd en oefening tongue.gif;)

How many times have you been told not to talk with your mouth full?

Micihael </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Hey, that's cool, Berli. Maybe you helped him on a quest, you know? You could give him pointers on killing monsters, and he could give you pointers on being a pederast...

Die-a-lot-now Seanachai. Thta news still has me creeped out

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

I put some of my pictures online.

What's with all the pictures of guys? Don't you know any chicks? What's with Belgians anyway?

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Hey, that's cool, Berli. Maybe you helped him on a quest, you know? You could give him pointers on killing monsters, and he could give you pointers on being a pederast...

Die-a-lot-now Seanachai. Thta news still has me creeped out </font>

HUSH! I'm using my brainwaves on him!

While I am prepared to believe, albeit somewhat reluctantly, that you have a brain, I am not at all convinced that stirring waves in that medium is a good idea. I mean, what if some sloshed up over the sides? That could be very, very messy. And you know how your master hates mess. Aside from himself, that is.

Michael

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Die-a-lot-now Seanachai. Thta news still has me creeped out </font>

What a wonderful vacation. I didn't go anywhere near Texas, it has to much in common with this place. Full of steers and queers and I don't see any horns on some of you guys.

"I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture... and kill them....

I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill."

"Only steers and queers come from Texas..."

"One for the commandant. One for the Corps."

It is difficult to imagine a more romantic evening then cuddling up by the fire with my wife and watching Full Metal Jacket. What a nice way to end summer vacation. Try and remember that everything is more fun with a shotgun.

(Glad you didn’t drown Lars **** happens eh?)

Sir37mm usually asks me not to talk, period. Ofcourse, i never really mind him but who does?

I’ve noticed that this is your second attempt at mocking me... attempt being the key word… still, ineptitude aside, it does looks like my tough training (which some might mistake for pointless, random & extreme acts of brutality) may finally be paying off.

People, my serf might possibly be considering whether or not he should sprout up a shrivelled pair-esque growth!

Oh I'm so proud it almost brings a tear to my eye… it also makes me wonder if now is the right time to sell him for organ transplants but that's another story.

Anyhow Sturmy, go make yourself useful & clean Sir stikcypixies togs… the lads been Peng knows where & we can’t have him traipsing all over & making a mess of the ‘Pool ... well anymore than he usually does anyway

BOO RADLEY!

This is the most...You - Friend!

You're the guy!

I'll treasure this.

This is very like how Dalem was speaking last Saturday night. And the bastard keeps whinging that he isn't Jayne.

Let's review, shall we? Jayne is a mercenary swine who is almost completely amoral, fixated on weapons, and drinks excessively. The 'rights of others' are as relevant to his existence as Greek mythology. He is conservative in the way that only someone who could pat down the dead at an accident site for valuables is conservative.

Frankly, it fits Dalem to a 't'.

Of course, like Jayne (and many pit toilets), Dalem has hidden depths.

But I simply cannot sign off on Dalem's insistence that he is 'Mal'.

Boo, where have you been? I haven't seen a post from you in ages...

BOO RADLEY!

You're the guy!

I'll treasure this.

This is very like how Dalem was speaking last Saturday night. And the bastard keeps whinging that he isn't Jayne.

Let's review, shall we? Jayne is a mercenary swine who is almost completely amoral, fixated on weapons, and drinks excessively. The 'rights of others' are as relevant to his existence as Greek mythology. He is conservative in the way that only someone who could pat down the dead at an accident site for valuables is conservative.

Oi Jayne was my favourite don't go and spoil it for me.

BOO RADLEY!

You're the guy!

I'll treasure this.

Boo, where have you been? I haven't seen a post from you in ages...

The heat has sapped me of any ambition. It's all I can do to return moves and taunt Emrys in the GF. At work I am surrounded by clowns and buffoons and at night, I am lulled to sleep by the gentle calls of my hillbilly neighbors,

"Hey, Lurlene! Hold my beer while I try to get my cat out of the tree with my motorcycle!"

As I listen to the inanity, I wonder if it's all a dream, or if I'm really here, but then I realize that such thinking puts Descartes before de horse.

I'm just so glad today's payday.

Speaking of which, last night I left Dalem in a puddle of rum, mumbling incoherently about George Takei and a 'wrap around, chest-baring Federation uniform top'.

At one point I attempted to lead him in a jolly singsong, but he sounded painfully like a raccoon being neutered by a hunting dog.

So I sang several songs me own self, instead, and then drove home.

Young people today. They can't hold their rum.

All lies!

Except for the parts that were true.

Note to self - long dehydrating low pressure airplane rides across half the country + several drinks immediately afterward = ouch.

I have a vague memory of Seanachai's pert bottom and come hither glances, then it all dissolves into the flashing of police batons.

Then I hurt the next day. In my head.