I Challenged Peng Because No One Else Was Man Enough, You Poncing Bastards

The Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread is pleased to announce that it has inteviewed and recorded ... PENG ... and it's NOT pronounced the way you think.

Also audio mail and perhaps another installment of Justicariate Notes ... or not ... depending on whether Boo Radley is able to talk his wife into turning his computer on again. He forgets you know.

When? When it's ready of course!

Joe

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

The Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread is pleased to announce that it has inteviewed and recorded ... PENG ... and it's NOT pronounced the way you think.

Joe

Yes it is. I listened to it and it's pronounced EXACTLY the way we think. And might I say, the way ALL RIGHT THINKING PEOPLE think. Err... yeah... that's what I meant!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

Yes it is. I listened to it and it's pronounced EXACTLY the way we think. And might I say, the way ALL RIGHT THINKING PEOPLE think. Err... yeah... that's what I meant! </font>

The facts speak for themselves Boo Radley ... and the fact is that EVERYONE has believed, as I STILL believe, that Peng rhymes with STING ...

Pffft

Peng rhymes with..... well... PENG ...

Mind you, while listening to the podcasts I did think you prounounced Pengs name in a funny way, but I thought that was just your accent...

So Joe, let me get this right, are you saying that his name is Ping?

Nahhhhhh you can't think that... can you?

* walks away giggling*

Originally posted by **YK2**:

The facts speak for themselves Boo Radley ... and the fact is that EVERYONE has believed, as I STILL believe, that Peng rhymes with STING ...

Pffft

Peng rhymes with..... well... PENG ...

Mind you, while listening to the podcasts I did think you prounounced Pengs name in a funny way, but I thought that was just your accent...

So Joe, let me get this right, are you saying that his name is Ping?

Nahhhhhh you can't think that... can you?

* walks away giggling* </font>

Well let me riddle you THIS then ... we've all been listening to the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast lo these many months (as all RIGHT THINKING PEOPLE have) and has there been ONE SINGLE WORD about the way it's pronounced?

NO ... not one. Not from Seanachai, not from Berli ... not even, and I say this with great relish, from YOU!

The facts speak for themselves Boo Radley ... And the rest is SNIPPED!, I say, due to it's extreme irrelevancy!

Joe

And once again, you're wrong.

In an early E-mail to you after the first podcast, I asked you why you pronounced Peng as "Ping". You never answered me. I figured that it was because you had either an embarassing speech impediment, or that your hearing aid was faulty and wasn't able to differentiate between the two vowels.

Or that you were merely ignorant.

I'm leaning toward the latter.

As all right thinking people should.

Well let me riddle you THIS then ... we've all been listening to the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast lo these many months (as all RIGHT THINKING PEOPLE have) and has there been ONE SINGLE WORD about the way it's pronounced?

NO ... not one. Not from Seanachai, not from Berli ... not even, and I say this with great relish, from YOU!

The facts speak for themselves Boo Radley ... And the rest is SNIPPED!, I say, due to it's extreme irrelevancy!

Joe

In an early E-mail to you after the first podcast, I asked you why you pronounced Peng as "Ping". You never answered me. I figured that it was because you had either an embarassing speech impediment, or that your hearing aid was faulty and wasn't able to differentiate between the two vowels.

As all right thinking people should. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Joe

As all right thinking people should. </font>

OK, you lose, Joe.

Goes without saying.

Originally posted by Bugged:

That's my hand there - the one with the thumb ring on it.

Shhhh, you know what the Justicar's like, vindictive!

Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bugged:

So, that means the one just to the right is Dorosh? </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bugged:

Thumb ring? *sigh* I might have known. I suppose you have a hummingbird tattoo also...

Michael </font>