Unofficial Poll - who uses the camera keys

Yeah, the camera is way to slow using the wasd buttons and for me is holding left/right mouse button down is to cumbersome. Why not give us a button on the keyboard like Alt, when holded the mouse moves the camera (Idea taken from another RTS)

[ October 20, 2007, 11:48 PM: Message edited by: Cougar_DK ]

What would be nice is what is used in the RTS Supreme Commander. The location where your mouse is positioned on the mini map is where in the game world you zoom into when zooming. CMSF has no mini map so this could be translated to zooming in wherever your mouse is positioned in the game world.

Cheers for the answers. I was just wondering if they're actually used or is some kind of "press alt/ctrl for slower/faster mouse movement" type thing would be better.

I'm still finding camera control a bit difficult, mainly due to not being able to see inside buildings etc.

Still, it was worst in CM1 for urban combat.