Seanachai, you knob, why'd you challenge Peng?

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Bourbon to drink.... sigh....

Tell me, do you drink your Bourbon with a mixer? Or just on the rocks or whatever? If with a mixer, what do you mix it with. What brands are popular in the UK?

I grabbed a bottle of Jim Bean… I never use a mixer

Oh & Berli you forget that you live on the wrong side of the pond… over here whisky tends to be cheaper than bourbon.

I just fancied a change… same with the dogs actually.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Dear bleedin’ Peng on my stereo, am I disgusted or what!?

Now despite my expectations from the lot of you being so, so very low occasionally the truly twisted, degenerate & outrageously tricksy actions of some of you catches me unawares.

I suppose that it is just my honest, happy-go-lucky, I’d like to buy that bloke a drink & set him up with my daughter (I’m sure Knee-dan Won actually did make that offer as well) nature which helps explain my occasional naivety.

As to the vile acts themselves, I can only wonder as to how Boo Radley & NG Cavscout can sleep with themselves… or, now that I think about it, how they are allowed to sleep with others… but I digress.

The despicable act’s in question?

One of the charlatans about half way through our current scenario, that he had requested to play, started to arouse my suspicion after all of my brilliant moves had been strangely anticipated… after intense inquiry I finally discovered that the wretch had infact played the scenario NUMEROUS TIMES before!

Does it not beggar belief?

Oh & let us not forget the other atrocious crime… it began when our sneaky bastard was outwitted YET AGAIN by me & my unorthodox & daring stratagems. Upon finally realising that he faced certain destruction he started to whine, plead, complain, threaten & even write awful poetry about the scenario I’d chosen.

Me, forever gracious in victory, granted the fool a ceasefire so that he could find a new, more agreeable scenario... and what do I next receive in my email from this yellow cockroach?

A gloat!

Incredibly he chose to claim a victory, seemingly forgetting that not two emails before he had been begging me to end the battle!

You cannot make this stuff up!

Stuka is like that ... he's a non-double blind gamey bastiche and no error.

You MAY have been talking about someone else but Stuka's that way too.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

/QUOTE]Stuka is like that ... he's a non-double blind gamey bastiche and no error.

Which reminds me Joe … who is this Ellros (bold? Mangle?)?

He/she is not mentioned in your website you see.

I know your babble shouldn’t have reminded me of that… but it did… my mind, you see, moves in MYSTERIOUS ways…

Me, forever gracious in victory, granted the fool a ceasefire so that he could find a new, more agreeable scenario... and what do I next receive in my email from this yellow cockroach?

A gloat!

Incredibly he chose to claim a victory, seemingly forgetting that not two emails before he had been begging me to end the battle!

You cannot make this stuff up!

Er, he got you to send a ceasefire when you had it in the bag, didn't he?

That counts as a win around these parts, pardner.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

{some parts of the post have been removed for the sake of those who suffer from Adult ADD, much like myself}

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

*Imagines Seanachai lying back on a chaise lounge, cold drink in hand, waving a dollar bill in the air while shouting orders at Boo to "entertain" him in various ways.*

A gloat!

LYING SWINE!

My exact (pretty much) words were, Huh... didn't do as bad as I thought."

And that to you is a GLOAT???

Oh my, what a delicate little flower you must be! Oh mummy, mummy, I don't want scones with my tea, I want bread and jammy-wam.

Mincing little girlish prancing puffball!

[/qb]

You cannot make this stuff up! [/QB]

Sure you can, when you're a LYING SWINE!

Originally posted by Bugged:

*Imagines Seanachai lying back on a chaise lounge, cold drink in hand, waving a dollar bill in the air while shouting orders at Boo to "entertain" him in various ways.*

How odd your life must be.

Should we blame Dorosh for that or were the psychosises...es... whatever... deeply ingrained before he showed up, tap-dancing on your stoop?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Sure you can, when you're a LYING SWINE!

How dare you, YOU, even TRY to suggest that I’m being Lex with the truth… err Lax with the truth, I meant lax with the truth?

Oh & do you not suppose that one of the reasons you ‘didn’t do as badly as you’d thought’ was because I let you off the hook?

Oh & Lars you imbecilic dalem wannabee, I suppose you’re of the opinion that the whole 'non-double blind treachery' was just an example of clever reconnaissance?

Pah I spit in your general direction…

* After looking around confusedly and finally settling on the direction ‘his nose was pointing at’ Sir 37mm spits *

Peng, I’ve gotta clean that up now

Originally posted by Seanachai:

And I do not 'stagger', oh Boo. I 'saunter'.

I think 'waddle' is the word you are looking for.

You're not pretty when you get strident, Boo, and your voice takes on that rising, petulant, bitchy note.
Boo is not pretty ever. Nor is he handsome, nor agreeable, nor pleasant looking. In fact, with all those droopy feathers sticking out his ears (in a vain attempt to conceal the hair growing there no doubt), he looks like a very old, very used, very bedraggled mop. And that's on a good day.

Michael

I did find it, didn't even have to forge anything. And Sir Sir 37mm did neglect to mention that I have offered to give him intel on my incoming reinforcements to make things fair.

Here is the text of my email dated June 7th

How about Tiger Valley? If you would like, we can

play another QB with you attacking and me defending,

whichever sides you want, how about 1250 or 1500

points? We can run both or just one, up to you.

Tiger Valley is a fun scenario though. I have played

it once as defender. It turned out to be a draw.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

/QUOTE]Stuka is like that ... he's a non-double blind gamey bastiche and no error.

I know your babble shouldn’t have reminded me of that… but it did… my mind, you see, moves in MYSTERIOUS ways… </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Boo is not pretty ever. Nor is he handsome, nor agreeable, nor pleasant looking. In fact, with all those droopy feathers sticking out his ears (in a vain attempt to conceal the hair growing there no doubt), he looks like a very old, very used, very bedraggled mop. And that's on a good day.

Michael

Ladies and gentlemen, Michael Emrys.

gurning2.jpg

Originally posted by Ellros:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I know your babble shouldn’t have reminded me of that… but it did… my mind, you see, moves in MYSTERIOUS ways… </font>

I just figured it all out! This bad dream of leading our troops thru mazes of IED's and mobs of children with AK's was all a big ruse!

BTS is pulling our leg while they work on their huge secret new game "CM: Yep WW2 Again Cuz WE LOVE IT!" or CM: YWW2ACWLI or for short CM: Y? WHY PLEASE TELL ME WHY O WHY O WHY POOR ME ALACKADAY TAKE ME BACK TO THE PARADISE CITY WHERE THE TROOPS WEAR GREEN AND THE GIRLS ARE FRAULEINS.

Ahem. As you were, maggots.

Originally posted by Lurkur:

I always thought the way our Justicar moved was more of a mince than a saunter, verging on a prance when the mood struck him.

Pah, you are all wrong. PShaw! scuttles along the cove-base like an injured and frightened rodent in a house full of cats.

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Here is the latest picture of my new daughter...

Thank god she's better looking than you.

Not bad, actually. A few more years and I may want to have a word with her about some things...</font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Here is the latest picture of my new daughter...

Thank god she's better looking than you.

Not bad, actually. A few more years and I may want to have a word with her about some things...</font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lurkur:

I always thought the way our Justicar moved was more of a mince than a saunter, verging on a prance when the mood struck him.

Pah, you are all wrong. PShaw! scuttles along the cove-base like an injured and frightened rodent in a house full of cats. </font>

Justicar's doin' a brand-new dance, now

(Come on Justy, do the Loco-motion)

I know you'll get to like it if you give it a chance now

Our little Seany-baby will follow canoes;

It's easier than learning your M-N-O's,

So come on, come on, do the Loco-motion with Joe.

You gotta swing your hips, now. Come on, Justy.

Step up. Step back. Well, now, I think you've got the knack.

Now that you can do it, let's make a chain, now.

A chug-a chug-a motion like a railroad train, now.

Do it nice and easy, now, let's lose control

A little bit of shuffle and a lot of bowel.

Move around the floor in a Loco-motion.

Do it holding hands if you get the notion.

There's never been a dance that's so easy to do.

It even makes you grumpy when you're feeling slow,

[ June 28, 2006, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Originally posted by Bugged:

A whole dollar?!!!!

Ummm, don't you think you're being over generous? I mean it is Boo afterall.

[ June 29, 2006, 02:31 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]