Peng Challenges Joe Shaw to Present the Next Podcast!

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

Best to cut them up and fry them for breakfast.

...or broiled over an open fire. </font>

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

The Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread is just as pleased as punch to announce ...

The Peng Challenge Thread Podcast #4

The Interview with Seanachai is completed ... and other ... stuff.

Joe

HOLD THE PHONE!!!!

Podcast 2...is chivalry dead?

Seems to me Lady Bugged identified that Crocodile, and NG Cavscout is....

I'm just too verklempt to continue this...:sobs: </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

The Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread is just as pleased as punch to announce ...

The Peng Challenge Thread Podcast #4

The Interview with Seanachai is completed ... and other ... stuff.

Joe

HOLD THE PHONE!!!!

Podcast 2...is chivalry dead?

Seems to me Lady Bugged identified that Crocodile, and NG Cavscout is....

I'm just too verklempt to continue this...:sobs: </font>

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

I DEMAND to be mentioned !

Well, I guess I could look for a scarf for you as well.....

By the way, Happy Birthday to me. I turn 35 today.

[ May 05, 2006, 01:59 AM: Message edited by: NG cavscout ]

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Didn't he say anyway that he had two bottles and each of us would get one? I could check the old thread, but I am just too lazy...

I once again unleash my super powers of past-Peng Thread research. The only statements on this by rune on this were:

Here, about 2/3rds of the way down, we see from rune:

Actually you are both very close. I'll reward both of you if no one gets it 100%. The full picture you can tell better, but it was cropped to fit the web page. Will wait a day.
With "both of you" being Bugged and NG cavscout.

And, a better record of rune's intentions is found here, halfway down, where he says:

No Good Cavscout ,

You and Bugged will have the invite and the alcohol when the time comes. Also, send the photos to me.

I could send a screenshot of the UI of CMSF, but then you may enjoy it, and besides, I'd rather torture the members here.

Rune

One can draw what conclusions one will from this, but this was everything on the specific topic of reward distribution.

Yes, there are two bottles of alcohol, and the invites will be sent when the time comes. In the meantime, I have to go back to working on CMSF and the debate on what color hairpiece would look best on madmatt's likeness in the game.

Oh, and Joebob and Boo, i caught those comments. At a more appropriate time, I will have my revenge.

As for you, Seanachai, how is the jopb at the fire hydrant factory going? Ever fnd a place to park?

Rune

Oh to be 35, again. Happy Birthday you old soldier, you.

Noba.

ps. Have you finished the Vegemite yet ?

Not to be out done (Or undone, nope, nope, nope, can't be having that) by the Twerp from Antwerp, Hippy Birdbath to you NG.

And Rune, do you ever stop to check your typing? Ever?

And what kind of scary revenge do you think you can have on us? Will you send us both one of your wildy uneven scenarios (I thought the slaughter of the little Amish children was a nice touch, didn't you?) to play? Shoot. I'll just do what I do with all your scenarios.

Immediately press DELETE.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SturmSebber:

I DEMAND to be mentioned !

Well, I guess I could look for a scarf for you as well.....

By the way, Happy Birthday to me. I turn 35 today. </font>

Cav

The good news is the lappitytop arrived yesterday and I am working diligently to repair it. The bad news is I am scrambling to find a copy of XP Home (bleah!} from which to extract the needed files. Seems the infernal machine is unhappy with the Pro version of hal.dll.

If it all looks like its going to hell we will punt and upgrade you to Pro without, we hope, killing any of your personal stuff in the process. That is starting to seem like the path of least resistance. But considering the thing has gone from complete boot failure to it boots but the mouse and keyboard don't work, I'd say I'm making some fairly decent progress in 20 minutes I've been flogging the bastard. It's quite possible I'll have the bugger ready to ship by this afternoon or tomorrow morning.

Uh, nice screen saver slideshow by the way... What are those guns your UK pals are carrying?

Oh, yeah. Happy Birfday.

Is that all? You look so much older in your photos. Ah well, all downhill from there, eh? Although, considering that it's you, I would have thought that you had bottomed out already.

Michael

Originally posted by Lars:

Where's my scarf? Something that goes with the above Chianti would be nice. After all, I've got the high cheek bones for it.

Better send him a girdle instead, NG. He's got the sagging waistline for it.

Michael

Happy Birthday NG Cavscout ... well ... as happy as any birthday can be at your age ... and as happy as any birthday spent in Iraq can be ... at your age ... many happy returns perhaps? I'm not even sure what that means but they say it a lot.

Joe

juan_gigante, you have restored my faith in you lad and showed again your promise as a member of the Justicariate. It's that kind of obsessive, compulsive, anal retentive attention to detail that MAKES a good member of the Justicariate.

Now you need to attend to your duties more often ... otherwise I have to work with Boo Radley and he doesn't give a damn how many scoops he puts in the coffee machine.

Joe

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Happy Birthday NG Cavscout , its good to be a Taurus isn't it? My Birthday was Wedneday BTW, hit the big Six Oh. Keep your head down in order to enjoy many more.

HAH! You see lads, there IS someone older than me on this thread! 60! Why he's ancient, I won't hit sixty for ... years yet.

Of course it's only Nidan1 so it's not like it's anyone important, but still ...

Joe

p.s. Apparently they spelled Wednesday differently back then, I must have studied the New Calendar ... missed New Math though.

p.p.s. Oh yeah ... Happy Belated Birthday Nidan1