I Never Stopped Hating You: The Peng Challenge Thread Story

Originally posted by bauhaus:

What's with all the nice-nice being played in this gawd-awful thread? Good morning this and thank you that. It's rather pathetic. Then again, this is the MBT and pathetic is its namo, but this is worse than worse. This is beginning to feel like a thread run by SSNs. Sad, very sad.

It's Abbott AGAIN doing his Mister Rogers imitation.

I've warned about this before and, of course, my infallible judgement has ONCE AGAIN been proven correct.

There are CessPudlians and there are those who simply WISH they were CessPudlians ... and then there are those who most CessPudlians wish weren't CessPudlians and constantly have to remind said CessPudlians to, for example, sit down when warranted.

Joe

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

Hows that battle with Noba going there, Boopsie?

You mean the battle where Mr. I'm-going-to-keep-playing-people-with-this-one-scenario-until-I-finally-win Noba is killing off all my outlying troops one by one?

He's killing off all my outlying troops one by one. </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

You mean the battle where Mr. I'm-going-to-keep-playing-people-with-this-one-scenario-until-I-finally-win Noba is killing off all my outlying troops one by one?

Originally posted by Wildman:

Bah! Warm piss in my boot would have more wit and panach that the limp-wristed, tit-for-tat shown in the MBT.

Good morning Girlyman. Of course we remember you and know in our hearts that any man so sissified that he had to chose the heh, Air Force, would never understand the strength of character it takes to put up with some of the sick fecks in here like Berli. Anyway don't forget to smile and say;

"Good morning Joe" before you leave.

-------------------------------------------------

An Army grunt sitting in a foxhole, eating MREs and wearing 50lbs of gear after having marched 12 miles, says: "This sucks."

A Navy seaman sitting on his 5' X 2' bunk, in a closet-sized room smelling of oil and rolling from the waves, which he shares with 6 other men, after not having seen the sky for 30 days says: "this really sucks".

A marine, doing push-ups in the mud during a downpour, after an 18 mile march with 60 lbs of gear, says: "I love the way this sucks, oorah!"

The special forces green beret crawling through a leech-infested swamp, eating nothing but bugs and tree bark for 6 days, sneaking around past armed terrorists, says: "I wish this could suck some more!"

An Air Force pilot sitting in an easy chair in an air conditioned hotel, holding a remote control, says: "no cable? this sucks!"

--------------------------------------------------

Good morning! I trust that today will be more fun then yesterday and I hope you all have lots of Pals to share these good times with.

Merry Christmas.

Not a fan of this "Kinder, Gentler HeyAbbott!". Nope. I like it better when he is telling me I should be a Canadian. Heck, even discourse about gravel is better than this.

I am assuming it is all part of his master plan, whatever that may be. Perhaps to destroy the MBT with happy thoughts?

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Not a fan of this "Kinder, Gentler HeyAbbott!". Nope. I like it better when he is telling me I should be a Canadian. Heck, even discourse about gravel is better than this.

New, old, makes no difference... still came outta the back side of a horse

I am assuming it is all part of his master plan, whatever that may be. Perhaps to destroy the MBT with happy thoughts?
Been tried before. MrHappy had more entertainment value

Originally posted by Noba:

Originally posted by Stuka:

...and with the number of times you've played this scenario, I'm sure you can set your watch by the time each particular squad will panic, break and rout.... still, makes it fun to play you.... bastage....

No it doesn't. Don't encourage him.

He's a gamey cad with all the uplifting morals of a discarded sweat sock.

If given the choice of being stuck on a desert island with either Noba or a tone deaf accordian player with buzzard-stunning halitosis, I'd brush up on my polka dancing.

Bouncing a bowling ball off your genitalia is less painful than playing Noba.

Good Gawd, Stuka... he's almost as bad as you!

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

[serious]

Ok, some of you remember the great forum meltdown after which everyone's member number got reset alphabetically. Looking at MrHappy and Abbott... there were less than 3,000 of us back then?! BFC's following has grown somewhat

[/serious]

So in BFC's alphabet S's come before M's?

Or are you talking about the original February 2000 meltdown which killed my first Speedy.

[ December 04, 2007, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: Speedy ]

The stars have aligned, the Seventh Seal has been broken, the prophet has arisen, the Sun has gone sideways, and the Earth has stopped spinning on its axis, for indeed, yea and verily, I sent turns to Boo and Nidan1.

Sure, it was a couple of days ago, and I'm unlikely to repeat said act for many moons to come, but I did send a file to both. Perhaps Nidan1 can finally be disabused from his aspirations for spending the night in our formerly-tranquil little village. Perhaps Boo's pixeltruppen will delay running into the underbrush so that they may experience some boom-lovin' from my tank's main guns.

However, I wouldn't count on any of the above. It is a desperate, topsy-turvy world, and one can count on nothing. Well, nothing but the MBT. And hate. You can always count on hate.