I Never Stopped Hating You: The Peng Challenge Thread Story

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

"...The only thing I had to remind her was to tell you to get better."

Perhaps because lil' Emma didn't want you to get better. Perhaps all those things she likes about you she'd like to preserve as a fond memory rather than having it dull with continued exposure. I think small Emma would be happy if you died... then again, perhaps I'm projecting

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by J Ruddy:

Hey cesspoolers!

It's been a while, but not long enough...

Have a good December and try not to sleep with too many relatives, ok?

Cheers

Jim

Nice to see you sniffing around Jim. How are things waaay waaay up north? </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

as it happens there is a party starting at my place in about an hour.....and none of you are invited.

especially not Noba.

Party at my place starting tomorrow night.

Was going to invite you to come on over and eat, drink, and sit in the hot tub with babes, but since you're going to be all snooty like this, guess I'll ask Noba instead. </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

as it happens there is a party starting at my place in about an hour.....and none of you are invited.

especially not Noba.

Was going to invite you to come on over and eat, drink, and sit in the hot tub with babes, but since you're going to be all snooty like this, guess I'll ask Noba instead. </font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

especially not Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

especially not Noba.

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

especially not Noba.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

especially not Noba.

Now you see the effect that decades of impure corn liquor and generations of profoundly unBiblical sex has had on certain attributors here.

I have to take exception, to this “Seanachai” in his (its?) opening post. Saying:

The Peng Challenge Thread Named a Teddy Bear After Your Prophet, and Then Pissed on Him

What’s that supposed to mean? I don’t even own a teddy bear yet I find that offensive.

I resent “Seanachai”s superior air, his demand for input under his conditions. (Well yes, it’s his thread, but still…)

It’s like a whiny scared e-mail competitor insisting on it’s own specific advantageous conditions, Or else it might loose.

Why don’t you entertain me, achai-boy? So far you're about as entertaining as a recently deceased housefly, albeit without the colour or movement of same.