For Peng's sake, give us a screen shot already!

J Ruddy

geez.. seriously guys... this is getting sick...

I know you guys like watching us unwashed masses bash our heads against the wall and find useless polls to post on your forum and all but I think it has gone to far... people are starting to seriously lose it...

Originally posted by Barrold:

1. Cheese powerups

2. Sprinting Bren Tripods

3. Pointy sticks

4. Hampsters

5. Scratch and Sniff Cordite cards

BFS5

The suffering has to end! Give us a fecking screenie already!

CONVENTION AGAINST TORTURE

and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading

Treatment or Punishment

For the purposes of this Convention, torture means any act by which severe pain or suffering, whether physical or mental, is intentionally inflicted on a person for such purposes as obtaining from him or a third person information or a confession, punishing him for an act he or a third person has committed or is suspected of having committed, or intimidating or coercing him or a third person, or for any reason based on discrimination of any kind, when such pain or suffering is inflicted by or at the instigation of or with the consent or acquiescence of a public official or other person acting in an official capacity. It does not include pain or suffering arising only from, inherent in or incidental to lawful sanctions.

*Points at the heretic

Eeew he mentioned Peng in a non-Peng thread title!!!!

In a just and decent forum, this would be a bannable offense, but since it's here, I suppose you'll slide. You may even be sent to Coventry without actually stepping into a Peng thread, which is likely a first!

As to my list, my selections are perfectly appropriate based on forum history.

However, you fail to note the distinction of the sign-off though.

Since I ended the post with BFS5 and not BDH (my initials), nothing contained within is to be considered serious. Signing the post as Brainiac from Smartron 5 ensures the sarcasm, satire, whimsy, and humor do not get confused with actual content.

BDH

Read this at the wargamer today:

"CDV released today Combat Mission 3: Afrika Korps (review) to retail markets this week, marking the widespread availability of Battlefront's latest tactical wargame; the game had previously only been available through Battlefront's web store. This "Special Edition" of the World War II wargame includes the original game plus a number of new features and add-ons. These include 65 new scenarios and 15 new operations."

Could this be what Steve was hinting about when he said they where waiting for the right time to present CMx2? A new retail release of an "old game" in Europe will sure grab some attention to Battlefront...

*Points at the heretic

Eeew he mentioned Peng in a non-Peng thread title!!!!

Well it's like this, I was sitting here trying to find a suitable substitution for the F word. As I still had no clue what you Peng followers are smoking, I figured it was appropriate to use the great lardarse's [Edit - Skinnybutt's? - nice hat Peng ] name in vain.

Originally posted by Barrold: (Still pointing at the heretic)

In a just and decent forum, this would be a bannable offense, but since it's here, I suppose you'll slide. You may even be sent to Coventry without actually stepping into a Peng thread, which is likely a first!

Thank you

I've never visited Coventry, I have been to the Grognard Holy Grail though, aka Bovington. It was before Digital Cameras didn't suck and I only had one 36 roll of film in the ole nikon... :(

[Edit - You see - as a non-believer you can send me to Detroit if you want, I don't really care if you include me with GF and TTE in your COVENTRY]

(Unbelievably still pointing at the heretic)

As to my list, my selections are perfectly appropriate based on forum history.

However, you fail to note the distinction of the sign-off though.

Since I ended the post with BFS5 and not BDH (my initials), nothing contained within is to be considered serious. Signing the post as Brainiac from Smartron 5 ensures the sarcasm, satire, whimsy, and humor do not get confused with actual content.

BDH

I see. Assuming the persona of a non existing entity is very sane and completely rational behavior.

Oh wait. I understand now, only it's too late, isn't it.

cio

Jim

President

Heretics International

"Peng Sucks"

[Edit - OK - maybe mrPeng doesn't suck, but his thread followers give me the weird willies]

[ September 23, 2005, 12:33 PM: Message edited by: J Ruddy ]

Now I'm insulted. I have never posted in a Peng thread and will now have to shower after reading such an implication.

I have absolutely no input nor would I want input on the Peng response. All I can say is that invoking Peng outside of the designated cesspool is like...well setting up a buffet next to a cess.

Your weird willie is something your going to have to deal with on your own.

BDH

Originally posted by mazex:

Read this at the wargamer today:

"CDV released today Combat Mission 3: Afrika Korps (review) to retail markets this week, marking the widespread availability of Battlefront's latest tactical wargame; the game had previously only been available through Battlefront's web store. This "Special Edition" of the World War II wargame includes the original game plus a number of new features and add-ons. These include 65 new scenarios and 15 new operations."

Could this be what Steve was hinting about when he said they where waiting for the right time to present CMx2? A new retail release of an "old game" in Europe will sure grab some attention to Battlefront...

I don't know; would you really release a new game, or even info, at the same time as you rerelease another iteration of an old game? Who would buy CMAK now if there was news of CMX2?

Originally posted by Scipio:

Hey, while waiting for bones, we can have a play. How about 'Making senseful sentences from J Ruddys Signature, like 'Waste is a Canadian form of clothing' :D

When J Ruddy has been published twice on Canadian clothing, he'll be in a position to speak authoritatively on it. Til then, he can go back to reading my books.

Don't get on our bad side, Ruddy, Seanachai has choked bigger men than you. dalem on the other hand, cheats, and Force-grips them. The result is the same. :mad:

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Seanachai has choked bigger men than you. dalem on the other hand, cheats, and Force-grips them. The result is the same. :mad:

You forgot to mention that Seanachai needs a ladder to choke most anyone, so the immediate danger is rather small, unless you happened to drink his home-brewed moonshine and pass out next to him.

Dalem on the other hand - last I heard he cut himself in a very special place with a self-made lightsaber and now wants to be refered too as "Dalemia". He likes pink, too.