God Mode for the Peng Challenge

Lars

Originally posted by Stuka:

... what would Joe say? or worse what would Seanachai say?

Easy.

They'd both say far too much. Far, far, far too much. Droning on and on like some garrulous old men, waxing pedantic until your eyes cross and your ears start to bleed. And if you try to interrupt, they talk over you like some leather-lunged Stentor, because as they know (And will remind you at every opportunity), each word that dribbles from their festering gobs is like a precious jewel brought down from the Mighty Lord Gawd Himself.

Why is it we haven't had these two committed years ago?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Did you get my game file Dexter?

No. You have to feed the pigeons, you know.

(That and the border patrol aim purty good with their shotguns).

Noba. </font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

rleete, if you are "finished" with your scale replica Tiger [snicker], send me a setup. CMBB, CMAK, it matters not for one of your ineptitude.

Steve

Shouldn't you send ME a turn first, before you lie to someone esle about your - ahem - turn virility?

I am also awaiting a turn from the snickerer. I'm even attacking across open ground in that one, so I don't quite understand the reticence of said snickerer to respond with the next turn. Sure, I killed a few clankety things of his, but that's no reason to avoid sending a file, is it?

MrSnckrr; please send a turn or sumfink.

There I am spanking both Boo and NG cavscout in a completely manly and CMAKy kind of way, when this "hotmail" contraption decides it's done working for a while. You're off the hook for a while, you two. You'd better thank the internet gods for the reprieve they've granted you.

Mace, I deleted the oh-so-few files that pertained to our ill-fated game some time ago. If you ever find your computer under the pile of beer bottles that you refer to as a house, and then subsequently figure out the whole "electricity" thing, send me a bleedin' file. I may remember my password, even.

Originally posted by stoat:

There I am spanking both Boo and NG cavscout in a completely manly and CMAKy kind of way, when this "hotmail" contraption decides it's done working for a while. You're off the hook for a while, you two. You'd better thank the internet gods for the reprieve they've granted you.

Hey, whatever excuse you need to let you sleep at night, I guess I will gracefully accept your withdrawal.

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

Hey, whatever excuse you need to let you sleep at night, I guess I will gracefully accept your withdrawal. </font>

I would like to simply state that my upright troops of the Fatherland handed down a 76 to 24 major victory over the American imperialist running dogs commanded by one Boo Radley. I wished I could gain more succor from such a statement, but after all, to crow about a victory over Boo is akin to crowing over one's ability to stand-up: i.e., unless one suffers from some sort of debilitation, it's a given.

However, crow I will.

cock-a-frikken-doodle-boo

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

Unless you want to meet in Munich next weekend, I'm off for a 10 day motorcycle tour through Austria, Swiss alps and maybe northern Italy if we get the time. First stop is Berchtesgarden (Eagles Lair), I wanna stand in the same spot as Adolph H and fart and hope that somewhere, somehow....he is getting a sniff of it.

Do you ever work? Every time I turn around you're "going on holiday" for ten days or four months.

</font>