The Peng Challenge: Now, With Retsyn!

dalem

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always hear how somber and depressed the Scandinavians in general, and the Swedes in particular are. [damn it, the freaking Mosque is doing another freaking call to prayer, just like they do at 3 FREAKING AM!!!]

I have never been able to figure out why they are so sad. I mean really, can't they find something to be [shut up Mullah, just shut up] happy about?

swedish-hot-woman-chat-1.jpg

And

57Q1.jpg

And

Swedish96.jpg

And of course, for Moraine Sedai, Kitty,Madame Seanachai, and the other Ladies of the Pool

Alex-Lundqvist-10521-8.jpg

I mean really, cheer up.

By the way, it is really hard to find tasteful pictures of Swedish women. Tasty is easy, tasteful is harder. Candles on the head, not so hard, but hey, I guess you gotta have a hobby that close to the Arctic Circle.

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

or introduce me to the Swedish Bikini Team or somefink!!"

I saw the Texas Bikini Team once.

They were staying in the same hotel as me one time.

In Vegas.

I had thought the idea of "bikini teams" was silly before then.

And then I saw them.

Up close.

Like, held a door, even.

I don't really recall much thought after that, but I smile whenever I think about it.

I smile big.

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

I have never been able to figure out why they are so sad. I mean really, can't they find something to be [shut up Mullah, just shut up] happy about?

I guess you gotta have a hobby that close to the Arctic Circle.

Ahh, to grasp the width of the melancholy that has for centuries infested the souls of us swedes you have to use sophisticated tools. Let me give you a suggestion for a starter kit:

Drink a bottle of proper "Vargtass" (Wolf's paw), the classic recipe is simple. Take your finest bottle of moonshine and take a good sip. Take a good measure of fresh lingonberries and fill the bottle. Shake it. Drink it. Go out of your hut on the fjäll (mountain) and try to find a woman. You won't as they have all moved abroad to be models or pop stars. Go sleep on your bear skin. Wake up with the bearskin delicately attached to you own ragged beard with a dried womit mainly consisting of dehydrated lingonberries... Try to smile...

Next week - the intermediate "Be a swede and try to smile" kit.

/Mazex

Originally posted by mazex:

Wake up with the bearskin delicately attached to you own ragged beard with a dried vomit mainly consisting of dehydrated lingonberries... Try to smile.

Well I'll be.....

The similarities between Swedish and Australian Culture is amazing, except we wake up on a Roo skin, and our dried vomit more often consists of twisties or BBQ'd king prawns.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Get up off the front lawn, re-sheathe the rapier, pull your pants up, and go back inside the house and feed Joe the Cat.

What, before Peng makes a wish?

btw Peng, Happy birthday ya seppo.

One day I will celebrate your Pengy birthday by getting drunk with you.