Maybe the US player will be “AI only”

gibsonm

Cool link! Yeah, this is part of the big budget FCS program. The ultimate goal is to have you AFV guys sitting in air conditioned comfy sofas with plasma TVs and DVDs of questionable moral value while your robotic counter parts drive around on their own. You're only job would be to explain why it was your vehicle that accidentally ran over the 12 orphans and the nun who was helping them cross the street. Of course, the fully stocked refrigerator of beer would had NOTHING to do with the errors in your course plotting, I'm sure smile.gif

Steve

Sacrilege!

A bottle of vino lasts 3-4 days between me and the missus. With food. Golden rule: don't use/abuse what you push. ;)

Sex, drugs, women, rock & roll and the % indicator on certain bottles => vices of mankind. You will always make decent money plying these trades. I should expand...