Seanachai Challenges Peng Thread Procedures

Joe Shaw

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

HEY, MISTER TAMBOURINE MAN, PLAY A SONG FOR ME!

I'M NOT SLEEPY AND THERE IS NO PLACE I'M GOING TO!

HEY, MISTER TAMBOURINE MAN, PLAY A SONG FOR ME

IN THE JINGL JANGLE MORNING I'LL COME FOLLOWING YOU...

*the little jukebox in the head starts playing*

I now hate you as much as I hate that song. *sob*

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

HEY, MISTER TAMBOURINE MAN, PLAY A SONG FOR ME!

I'M NOT SLEEPY AND THERE IS NO PLACE I'M GOING TO!

HEY, MISTER TAMBOURINE MAN, PLAY A SONG FOR ME

IN THE JINGL JANGLE MORNING I'LL COME FOLLOWING YOU...

*the little jukebox in the head starts playing*

I now hate you as much as I hate that song. *sob* </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

I am the ugly one with the huge round head, and the glasses. Stuka is the one that looks like he is wearing a cape, but that is actually just the Qatari gentleman standing behind him. The lovely Lydia is taking the picture.

Damn Scout you're head is growing , how do you get a kevlar on that thing?

Edit: Notice how I'm hip with all the new military terms...in my day it was a steel pot. </font>

What are we going to do about Stoat?

I got it!

We'll spin him and whichever one of you he ends up pointing at, wins!

First, we'll have to make sure we get a real good spin from him, so we'll bind him to a long plank.

Then we'll mount that onto an idler wheel, attached to a drive wheel, which, in turn is driven by some kind of large engine. Maybe something from a big old Chrystler. We'll get him up to a few thousand RPMs and cut the engine and let it coast to a stop.

Sure, with speeds like that, there's a chance that all his blood will pool in his feet and head and there might be some hemor... hemag... bleeding through his toenails, eyeballs, ears, nose and mouth, so we'll need some mecurichrome and band aids, but I think it'll work!

Sound good?

Time for a vote then say I ... and if I can't call for a vote who can ... if not me.

Oh ... I'm in Del Rio, Texas ... NOW before you lot start in on Del Rio, please be advised that I have a number of CLOSE kin buried here so you'll be denigrating THEIR memories and any ONE of them is worth more than the lot of you put together ... sorry, was that a rant?

Anyway, I call for a vote of the CessPool, only Knights, Seniour Knights, Ladies of the Pool and Recognized Individuals may vote. That leaves Squires and Serfs OUT since they aren't really, well, they're just NOT.

Here's the question ... Should the Serf stoat (spelt but not bolded) be assigned to Seanachai or rleete?

I'll vote first because ... well just because ...

Rleete ... because he DID call dibs on the lad first ... even though he did so for the most BASE of reasons, specifically to annoy me. You see, RULES are RULES and nothing less than that ... but as I've said before, they're nothing MORE than that either.

VOTE EARLY AND VOTE OFTEN and NO DAMNED GERRYMANDERING!

Joe

Originally posted by stoat:

"The River?" What kind of name is that? Like Boo's favorite haunt; "The Bridge." The places you bums* frequent...

* juan_gigante is a non-turn sending bum

Silence, toad. Many is the night that I have spent, clutching a bottle in a paper bag, contemplating the problems of the Universe and what should be done about them, under a picturesque and convenient railroad bridge.

You'll probably find yourself under one some day in the not too distant future, lad. Especially if you become my squire. If you become Roger's squire, the best you can hope for is gainful employment, marriage, and children. Is that what you want from Life?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

"The River?" What kind of name is that? Like Boo's favorite haunt; "The Bridge." The places you bums* frequent...

* juan_gigante is a non-turn sending bum

Silence, toad. Many is the night that I have spent, clutching a bottle in a paper bag, contemplating the problems of the Universe and what should be done about them, under a picturesque and convenient railroad bridge.

You'll probably find yourself under one some day in the not too distant future, lad. Especially if you become my squire. If you become Roger's squire, the best you can hope for is gainful employment, marriage, and children. Is that what you want from Life? </font>

Oh, goody. A 'vote'. How many fecking lifetimes is this going to drag on through? Trying to get some sort of 'vote' out of this lot it like trying to teach choral music to lemmings.

What about an exchange of insults between myself and Roger? Let's set up a panel of judges, and have at it.

According to the Rules of a Cesspool Insult Exchange (which I have just now, in the finest tradition, made up), the impanelled judges should be one Australian, one Seniour Knight, A Lady, and a Squire. Any ties to be decided by Peng himself.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Time for a vote

Justicar. You disappoint me. Are we to throw to the winds the hard work of the F.I.S.A. committee, the hours spent in conference with the stenographers, the blood, sweat, and tears that we have poured into this issue? To ignore the conclusions of a creation of the Justicariate challenges the legitimacy of the entire institution. You, of all people, should know the value of law, order, and beaurcracy. I humbly request that the Justicar and the Cesspool at large review the reports made by the honorable and big-headed NG Cavscout and myself. These will show the facts, the truth that rleete is wholly unqualified to take stoat as squire, and further that Seanachai's status as an Olde One gives him the right to do as he will. Thank you for your time. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a meeting with my stenographer and that of Sir 37mm, who doesn't seem to be giving her the proper guidance in tackling the task at hand. The three of us, working together, can no doubt get to the bottom of the matter.

I vote to give stoat to rleete. He has property rights to the lad, as per the established traditions of the Cesspool and should be entitled to exercise them (as long as I don't know the particulars, I don't care how or what he does to the poor wretch). If Seanachai is so keen on having stoat as his squire, he can barter with rleete in good faith. Seanachai - given stoat's unmentionable merits, I reckon a pair of old socks and an empty pepsi can should be enough to convince rleete to complete the transaction.

Oh, blather, blather. You're starting to be all official like. Stop before you become another Joe. I don't think any of us could stand the rules as written by a windbag such as yourself. Holy Picture of Mary on burnt toast, you make Dickens sound concise.

Note that it is Stoat (not toad) we are talking about. Different species entirely.

I shall concede, if only to spare us from more of your droning.

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

...and further that Seanachai's status as an Olde One gives him the right to do as he will. Thank you for your time.

You're a good lad. But that's not how we do things here. I am not a tyrant. Well, actually, I am a tyrant. Worse than Stalin. But more sane. Roughly speaking. Perhaps very roughly.

I believe that free people, in free conclave, will almost always do something stupid.

But however stupid, it will invariably be better than what their masters will do, if left to their own devices. Because they will only act to benefit themselves.

Originally posted by rleete:

Oh, blather, blather. You're starting to be all official like. Stop before you become another Joe. I don't think any of us could stand the rules as written by a windbag such as yourself. Holy Picture of Mary on burnt toast, you make Dickens sound concise.

Note that it is Stoat (not toad) we are talking about. Different species entirely.

Who the heck are you talking to? Droning? You know that you only live to see what I might say next!

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

Who the heck are you talking to? Droning? You know that you only live to see what I might say next! </font>