Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

The Peng Challenge Thread....Drunken Shotgun of the Gods

Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Just about to knock off work and I have a new slab of Bundy at home to be thankful for.

I actually have thanksgiving quite often throughout the year.

OMG. Speedy is a Bundy Pig.

I bet he drives a Holden, as well.

Noba. </font>

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Just-A-Car-Root, knowing your distaste for non-double-blind gamey play, if a certain, well respected, not too bad looking for his age and perhaps motorcycle loving Seniour Kniggett, was to be struggling somewhat in a current CMAK scenario on the defense against another old time but certainly disrespected and perhaps Mazda 3 loving Kniggett and it was found that the attacking Kniggett has by chance played the scenario 4 FREAK'IN TIMES before as the attacker without the prior knowledge of the innocent, trusting Seniour Kniggett and not only that but has also embarked on the same scenario AGAIN (as the attacker of course) with another KnigBoogett, would both the aggrieved defender Kniggetts be excused from suffering any form of gloating should they suffer any form of ill-deserved defeat?

Just asking mind you.....

Shirley there is a rule...or sumfink?

That after Thanksgiving Day crowd is something. I haven't seen so many people, at the same time, wasting their time like that since the last soccer game I noticed on T.V. while surfing channels looking for a real sport to watch! Women in a shopping frenzy and men going to a game of soccer so they can tear up the stadiums and knife each other is amazing.

Oh, and good morning! It's haircut day for a couple of the Grandsons.

Hey Just-A-Car-Root, knowing your distaste for non-double-blind gamey play, if a certain, well respected, not too bad looking for his age and perhaps motorcycle loving Seniour Kniggett, was to be struggling somewhat in a current CMAK scenario on the defense against another old time but certainly disrespected and perhaps Mazda 3 loving Kniggett and it was found that the attacking Kniggett has by chance played the scenario 4 FREAK'IN TIMES before as the attacker without the prior knowledge of the innocent, trusting Seniour Kniggett and not only that but has also embarked on the same scenario AGAIN (as the attacker of course) with another KnigBoogett, would both the aggrieved defender Kniggetts be excused from suffering any form of gloating should they suffer any form of ill-deserved defeat?

Well clearly there's something wrong with said Non Double Blind Playing Gamey Bastiche, or NDBPGB ... but the crime isn't really in the fact that he's a NDBPGB but rather that it was done without prior notification which would make him a NPNNDBPGB which is obviously FAR worse.

But I can't believe we have any of that sort in our midst ... at least none who aren't Australian and have no moral compass to guide them.

I suppose I could drift back through the posts and make a determination as to who was who, but frankly car posts bore me ... I can call you Frank can't I?

As to your final question, it's NEVER too early to be calling foul but you want to be careful not to call foul too TOO early. In some cases you might even pull out a win ... well ... not YOU in the specific sense but a generic YOU. In that case the loser who was also a NPNNDBPGB might have some credible reason to claim that the game never took place at all. If the winner was someone like, say, Boo Radley they might even buy that line of reasoning.

Joe

Just about to knock off work and I have a new slab of Bundy at home to be thankful for.

I actually have thanksgiving quite often throughout the year.

OMG. Speedy is a Bundy Pig.

I bet he drives a Holden, as well.

Noba. </font>

Thanks Joe, thanks for taking four paragraphs to say precisely nothing..

And Speedy, the reason the Monaro is in storage is to keep the grubby paws of the likes of YOU off of her shiney, straight as a die, all steel, men were men as the sheep were nervous, all Aussie muscle car, flanks!

I have me in storage back home a fully restored show quality 1974 Monaro.... Touche!

Bah. Custom Hot Rods in comparison to my first car. A 1974 Pinto. And not just any Pinto, but a full blown em bare-ass ment: the Pinto Wagon, complete with fake wood grain decals and trim.

Dear, sweet, well intentioned Justicar to the ungrateful, I have to side against you here. When explaining something to the ozzies, follow the 2-2-2 rule.

Nothing with more than 2 syllables.

Not more than 2 sentences.

Not more than twice.

As you see, any more than that draws fire from the peanut gallery.

Originally posted by Egbert:

Dear, sweet, well intentioned Justicar to the ungrateful, I have to side against you here. When explaining something to the ozzies, follow the 2-2-2 rule.

Nothing with more than 2 syllables.

Not more than 2 sentences.

Not more than twice.

As you see, any more than that draws fire from the peanut gallery.

Listen you here SERF Egbert (spelt but not bolded) ... I am the BELOVED Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread and don't you forget it you right wing gun nut nut job (okay, technically I don't know if you're a gun nut but the two pretty much go hand in hand ... and you all want to make old people eat cat food and live in cardboard boxes and as a soon to be old person I resent that ... where was I ... oh yeah).

How DARE you go against me on anything!

Although your points about Australians are valid ... hey, can we make THEM eat cat food and live out of cardboard boxes?

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

Hey Just-A-Car-Root,

Well clearly ... the crime isn't really ... done ... which is obviously FAR worse.

But I can't believe we have any of that sort in our midst ...who are Australian.

As to your final question, it's NEVER too early to call foul in case you win. In that case the loser who was also a NPNNDBPGB might have some credible reason to claim that the game never took place at all.

Joe </font>

I thought he seemed a bit... excited to play this scenario.

I could just imagine him jumping up and down with glee, rapidly clapping his little forepaws together.

The swine.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I could just imagine him jumping up and down with glee, rapidly clapping his little forepaws together.

The swine. </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

The swine. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Too bad it was one of your tank commanders.

Sorry, he just ducked to check the map.

Noba. </font>