The Peng Challenge Thread....Drunken Shotgun of the Gods

Originally posted by Abbott:

Mace'er how's it hangin? (notice the reference was not about my thingy, I am well within the rules here).

Umm unfortunately I wont be within the rules if I answered about how it's hanging.

But if I were allowed to answer I might say "it's hanging extremely well, thank you for asking"

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: When does a two-hundred dollar load of gravel turn into a four-hundred dollar load of gravel?

Answer: When the driver doesn't know what he is doing!

Now back to the regular nonsense.

Very witty, HeyAbbott! very witty indeed. Thank you for your contribution. It is really refreshing to see you embrace the spirit of this thread so completely, when others use it as a mere dumping ground for random, pointless observations regarding their mundane daily lives, you have shown us all the way. The clarity, the cleverness, the verve with which you post is monument to all this thread is meant to be. I thank you, from the deepest recesses of my diverticula.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

Question: When does a two-hundred dollar load of gravel turn into a four-hundred dollar load of gravel?

Answer: When the driver doesn't know what he is doing!

Now back to the regular nonsense.

Very witty, HeyAbbott! very witty indeed. Thank you for your contribution. It is really refreshing to see you embrace the spirit of this thread so completely, when others use it as a mere dumping ground for random, pointless observations regarding their mundane daily lives, you have shown us all the way. The clarity, the cleverness, the verve with which you post is monument to all this thread is meant to be. I thank you, from the deepest recesses of my diverticula. </font>

Yes. Yes, I think I will. Thanks for the idea.

PLUNK YER MAGIC TWANGER FROGGY!!!!!

Hiya Kids, Hi ya Hi ya...now here is another good idea for Mr Peng !!!

What is it Froggy??

Ha Ha Ha, He takes the gun.

and then what Froggy???

Ha Ha Ha...he points it at his head, Ha Ha Ha.

and then????

And then he pulls the trigger, he does, Ha Ha Ha.

and then what Froggy????

And them BLAM!!!!!! Ha Ha Ha.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

Yes. Yes, I think I will. Thanks for the idea.

PLUNK YER MAGIC TWANGER FROGGY!!!!!

Hiya Kids, Hi ya Hi ya...now here is another good idea for Mr Peng !!!

What is it Froggy??

Ha Ha Ha, He takes the gun.

and then what Froggy???

Ha Ha Ha...he points it at his head, Ha Ha Ha.

and then????

And then he pulls the trigger, he does, Ha Ha Ha.

and then what Froggy????

And them BLAM!!!!!! Ha Ha Ha. </font>

Very witty, HeyAbbott! very witty indeed. Thank you for your contribution. It is really refreshing to see you embrace the spirit of this thread so completely, when others use it as a mere dumping ground for random, pointless observations regarding their mundane daily lives, you have shown us all the way. The clarity, the cleverness, the verve with which you post is monument to all this thread is meant to be. I thank you, from the deepest recesses of my diverticula.

Are you going to have a good cry now? </font>

Bard! You bellowed, I answered. What the hell do you want from me? I no longer keep liquor in the house. Nor the garage. I am unable to consume it any longer or shorter. So what do you want from me? The TRUTH? We hold these truths to be self evident; that all people are mostly worthless and weak. Some are worse than others. Individuals may vary, but on the whole humans are stupid, petty and evil and should be avoided whenever possible.

How's that for a pre-amble, you pointy-hatted, mythical character? When the next holocaust comes, and it will, I hope to count you among the survivors, if I should happen to make it through alive myself. We can only hope the perpetrators' regime collapses from it's own weight or the ineffable forces for good that selection by consequences may provide, so that there is some small fragment of humanity left that isn't consumed with greed and selfishness in the guise of goodness. The Canis lupis in a wooly topcoat. You, my friend, are to be saved at all costs. We haven't finished torturing you, yet.

I am bored with our creation, Bard. Perhaps a flood? Earthquakes? Volcanic eruptions? Who shall be our chosen people? The Mormons? Their beliefs are quite silly, it's true, but well, so is the trinity, and Muhammed on his horse, and Zeus and Hera... but don't you dare poke fun at Odin or he'll hammer you up a treat! Anyway, We need a chosen people when we destroy the world. Who should they be? The entire Cesspool? Again with these guys? Just re-cycle them and hope they've learned something from their egregious mistakes? Bah.

Try some myrrh on that red arse. I hear it's a lovely balm. Fit for a king of kings.

Well, in response to all that, let me just say...

Hmm...can't really manage a debate. I agree too thoroughly.

Start over with the lot of the Peng Challenge Thread? Well, maybe the Ladies, but I can't see it with most of the rest. For one thing, most of them are aging, drunken, annoying swine. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

I say, we start over with Small Emma, Smaller Nora, and your daughters. We put the stupid sods in the Peng Challenge Thread to work finding some boy children that, with proper counseling (and a fair amount of intimidation and terrorizing), will be found fit to serve them in the New World.

That takes care of the real world. What to do with our little internet world? Not sure yet. More, anon.

No problems with Odin, the Goddess thinks he's witty. As far as I can tell, the Mormons intend to breed and buy their way into world domination.

I think, in the world that is to come, you should be put in charge of Truth and Beauty, and I of Hope and Justice.

We'll let Berli be in charge of everything else.

Originally posted by rammer4250:

Sorry my good fellows. I guess my abscence has been conspicuous.

A tale I must tell...

See? He's in there pitching. Which must be a relief from his usual position. A lot more flexing at the knees, I imagine.

The use of the word 'douchebag', however, was vulgar and stupid. We've got a lot of leeway, laddie, with the Powers That Are. But you need to keep two things in mind:

1) You don't.

2) With the right to indulge in irresponsibility comes great responsibility.

Yes, the second is a paradox. Paradox is the basis of all human existence.

You must never forget that your right of abuse, mockery and trash-talking can only be used for humour, and never in the service of evil.

Also, the use of the word 'douchebag' is the domain of not especially intelligent teenagers and people who think calling someone's wife/girlfriend/mother a 'ho' is funny.

It's dull. It's common. It says: I don't bother to wipe, that's what my underwear is for.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Oh, except Alcohol. We'll put old man Mace/Kangaroo in charge of alcohol.

I suggest a coalition in charge of alcohol with my goodself as the otherDirecktor of Affairs D'Alcohol.

Oh and Dirtbikes, I wanna be in charge of dirtbikes....

...and stenographers.....

Originally posted by Stuka:

Oh and Dirtbikes, I wanna be in charge of dirtbikes....

Dirtbikes? There isn't a god in charge of dirtbikes. There isn't even a demi-god in charge of dirtbikes. There's not so much as a minor spirit in charge of dirtbikes.

There may be a clown in charge of dirtbikes, somewhere.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

Are you going to have a good cry now? </font>