The Peng Challenge Thread....Drunken Shotgun of the Gods

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Challenge someone. Operative word is ONE. Single one person out and construct a creative taunt to entice them to the field of battle. Anything less will be met with scorn, derision and more scorn.
Scorn, derision, and more scorn.

Might want to read up on the concept, ramjob. You'll be getting a lot of it.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Challenge someone. Operative word is ONE. Single one person out and construct a creative taunt to entice them to the field of battle. Anything less will be met with scorn, derision and more scorn.

Scorn, derision, and more scorn.

Might want to read up on the concept, ramjob. You'll be getting a lot of it. </font>

Originally posted by rammer4250:

So little to choose from.

You got that right.

You can only be compared to a child-molesting old priest with a weeping cold sore when it comes to comedic possibilities.

In short, not funny, even if you get ex-communicated and put in Federal pound-me-in-the-*ss prison.

Bard! You bellowed, I answered. What the hell do you want from me? I no longer keep liquor in the house. Nor the garage. I am unable to consume it any longer or shorter. So what do you want from me? The TRUTH? We hold these truths to be self evident; that all people are mostly worthless and weak. Some are worse than others. Individuals may vary, but on the whole humans are stupid, petty and evil and should be avoided whenever possible.

How's that for a pre-amble, you pointy-hatted, mythical character? When the next holocaust comes, and it will, I hope to count you among the survivors, if I should happen to make it through alive myself. We can only hope the perpetrators' regime collapses from it's own weight or the ineffable forces for good that selection by consequences may provide, so that there is some small fragment of humanity left that isn't consumed with greed and selfishness in the guise of goodness. The Canis lupis in a wooly topcoat. You, my friend, are to be saved at all costs. We haven't finished torturing you, yet.

I am bored with our creation, Bard. Perhaps a flood? Earthquakes? Volcanic eruptions? Who shall be our chosen people? The Mormons? Their beliefs are quite silly, it's true, but well, so is the trinity, and Muhammed on his horse, and Zeus and Hera... but don't you dare poke fun at Odin or he'll hammer you up a treat! Anyway, We need a chosen people when we destroy the world. Who should they be? The entire Cesspool? Again with these guys? Just re-cycle them and hope they've learned something from their egregious mistakes? Bah.

Try some myrrh on that red arse. I hear it's a lovely balm. Fit for a king of kings.

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

Bard! You bellowed, I answered. What the hell do you want from me?

It's not about me. Steve tells Berli on me. And hey Peng-pong your life is richer because I'm around so don't you forget it! </font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

It's not about me. Steve tells Berli on me. And hey Peng-pong your life is richer because I'm around so don't you forget it! </font>

Originally posted by Abbott:

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Actually, that's Tim!

Watched him and another shipmate wipe out a motor scooter on Iles de Saintes going up to Fort Napoleon. Went off the road and into the major scrub, cactus and rocks. Tim gets up, makes a big show of brushing himself off, and says "Not a scratch!"

Of course, he landed right on top of the other guy, who, along with the scooter, didn't fare nearly as well.

The guy's a riot. Had us in stitches for the whole two week sail. Man that was a good trip…