Can A German Find Happiness Without the Peng Challenge?

Lars

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Joeypoo,

I want a nice picture like Emma has. Not that barely holding its pixels together mess that apprears now.

Love,

Elvis

I have several points of analysis:

(7/1-3/1863) In order to have a "nice" picture, it is first necessary to have "nice" features ... Emma has those in abundance ... YOU, OTOH ...

(6/6/1944) Once one has "nice" features, it is necessary to have a GOOD photographer take the shot. Now this is NOT foolproof, Boo Radley is a professional photographer, but one glance at his photo illustrates the importance of meeting point (7/1-3/1863) above.

(9/16/1949) Even waiving points (7/1-3/1863) and (6/6/1944) will do NO good whatsoever if the Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread is not in possession of a photo better than the one currently shown ... which is, btw, a LOT better than you deserve.

Joe

p.s. re: Papa Khann ... I'm not sure on that one. I can't imagine agreeing to have HIM listed as a Seniour Knight ... he's barely an Apprentice Twilight in my book.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Where is this site where I can see all you sods? Am I there?

Leutnant Hortlund ... if you are not HERE ... how can you be THERE?

It's a Zen kind of thing ...

Also I have no photo ...

Also I forgot ...

BUT ... I told everyone when the site went up that I needed feedback and NO ONE ... not a single soul ... mentioned YOUR name ... this is me wearing my shocked and surprised expression.

Joe

Hmpf, unfair. I may not be an Olde One (thank heavens), nor may I be a Senior Knight. But I am a Knight dammit. And even though I am fully able to make an asshole out of myself in the GF, and annoy the hell out of innocent bystanders, I have never once broken the rules here in the M.B.T. And...now that I think about it, I have even been a threadstarter once.

My moment of glory

Anyway, blame that bugger Lars it is all his fault anyway.

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

I have even been a threadstarter once.

Hah I've been a threadstarter thrice for what it's worth... have I ever mentioned that my threads were all closed?

Still at least I'm on the Justicar's website...

*break's down into tears*

Originally posted by Lars:

Congrats Andreas!!!

Well thanks, that is very nice of you.

Now, which way to the open bar?

Due to the exceedingly poor performance of the attendant CM follks (who shall remain unnamed to escape the shame until a date at which I have photographic evidence ready for posting), and my family, in their pityful attempt at drying up the bar, there would have been lots left for you in the open bar. Still, I think the barman was busier than at most Italian weddings.

All the best

Andreas

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

\p.s. re: Papa Khann ... I'm not sure on that one. I can't imagine agreeing to have HIM listed as a Seniour Knight ... he's barely an Apprentice Twilight in my book.

Then how is it that he appears as a Seniour Knight, eh Joey? Eh? Eh?

When did you add him to the site? Was that the week you were weening yourself off Thorazine?

Again?

Why don't you try to discover how this came to be and get back to me during your next lucid moment.

I'll expect to hear from you sometime next month.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dillweed:

Imagine this is going to get locked down soon, we should prolly stop posting as 300 is the imfamous kill number.

Who the hell are you, Dillbert, and why aren't you sodding off with great gusto and elan? </font>

Originally posted by Andreas:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Congrats Andreas!!!

Due to the exceedingly poor performance of the attendant CM follks (who shall remain unnamed to escape the shame until a date at which I have photographic evidence ready for posting), and my family, in their pityful attempt at drying up the bar, there would have been lots left for you in the open bar. Still, I think the barman was busier than at most Italian weddings.

All the best

Andreas </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Andreas:

Congrats Andreas!!!

All the best

Andreas </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Only 120 days till I'm in your shoes.

January 28th? I think you should hold off another week and a half and have it on Feb. 12th. Feburary 12th is probably the best day in the whole year. </font>

Mayreau.jpg

The three-master in the background is the one we'll be on.

Nice shot of the ship. I think I see which four or five pixels you're referring to.

In the future, you may want to GET A LITTLE CLOSER TO YOUR SUBJECT.

Unless they had stranded you on that little atoll for a reason (And really... you being yourself is reason enough.)

So, are you two going to be dressed like pirates when you get married? (Oh please, let it be so!)

I can hear it now...

Cue psychotic...er...dream interlude...)

Capt. Bluebottle: "Do you Sharri, take this scurvy dog to be your First mate, to 'ave and to 'old, till ye open Davey's Locker?"

Sharri: "Arr..."

Capt. Bluebottle: "And do you, Lars, take this wonderful, darlin' girl, 'oo is much to good fr the likes of one such as yourself, to 'ave ad to 'old till ye walk the plank?"

Lars: "Arr..."

It would be so... magical!

Originally posted by v42below:

See - he has made it pretty damn obvious that he's got a long way to go before he can be considered crap on the shoe bottoms of such lordly characters as Sir Sir 37mm, let alone a serf.

[que Sir Sir 37mm proposing Dirtweasel as serf of the Pool]

It would be quite impossible for me to propose Dirtyweaslybastiche for serfdom... for one thing his lack of location, wit & a challenge make him a sure-fire candidate for Coventry.

Still a lack of location (let's face it New Zealand doesn't count), wit or challenge hasn't troubled your rise to faux-knighthood so who really knows…