Jargon Challenged Peng and Non-Grogs

Lars

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

The newest colours for men's fashion next winter where the palette will have much more emphasis paid to solids, monochromes or simple multi-color application!

Winter fashions, eh?

(Opens closet door and flicks on light switch. Flicks off light switch. Flicks on light switch. Slams fist into wall right by light switch. Light comes on)

Let's see what we have. Blue jeans. That takes care of our solids and monochromes... and flannel shirts, which works handsomely as a simple multi-color application.

Boo Radley. Always at the cutting edge of fashion.

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

WHY am I being ignored? I am far more fascinating than any of you rejects.

We could talk about love, sunflowers and bumblebees ! The latest painting i bought, or the newest colours for men's fashion next winter where the palette will have much more emphasis paid to solids, monochromes or simple multi-color application!

So you see, all kinds of fascinating topics that we lacked so far in those podcasts.

go Sturmy! go Sturmy!

You've forgotten that I've HEARD your voice lad.

The thought of having to listen to it for an extended period of time is ... well, it's too much.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SturmSebber:

WHY am I being ignored? I am far more fascinating than any of you rejects.

We could talk about love, sunflowers and bumblebees ! The latest painting i bought, or the newest colours for men's fashion next winter where the palette will have much more emphasis paid to solids, monochromes or simple multi-color application!

So you see, all kinds of fascinating topics that we lacked so far in those podcasts.

go Sturmy! go Sturmy!

You've forgotten that I've HEARD your voice lad.

The thought of having to listen to it for an extended period of time is ... well, it's too much.

Joe </font>

What the hell is up with Old Lady Seanachai these days? He turns tail and runs from the forum for being true to himself?

I'm not talking about the desire to send someone to intellectual oblivion only to find out the entire premise of the attack was faulty. We all do that.

No, I mean the, to me, admirable instinct to combat cryptofascism disguised as mother's milk. We've had a deluge, since the announcement of ToW, of moronic screen names - sometimes spelled correctly - such as OBERSTRUMMBANFURER and MICHEALWHITTMANE'SSECONDCOUSSIN heavy on the SS don't you know. (OGSF is exempted here, now that he has adopted the KFC model of "use the initials so they don't know it's evil **** personified")

Okay, Hans-Ulrich Rudel was a Nazi. Dietrich of the Leibstandarte was a Nazi. Who'da thunk a combination of the two was the guy's real name though?

I know what you're all thinking - Seanachai was just investing some time in cultivating that all-elusive Mortal Enemyâ„¢ and just happened to let reality get in the way.

Do we lay blame in such an instance?

If we did, would he care?

I don't think he should. I would be the last one to beg for his return, but I would be the first one to openly applaud it.

What was that postal address again? Perhaps a postcard will rouse him? I'll sign it Himmler Hess-Ribbentropp and claim that it's my real name. :mad:

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I know what you're all thinking - Seanachai was just investing some time in cultivating that all-elusive Mortal Enemyâ„¢ and just happened to let reality get in the way.

I suspect that he merely felt a little envious that his nom de plume wasn't Adolf GnomeGoring and felt impelled in a bout emotional projection to foist the full wrath of a full-on Teutonic polished knee-length boot worship on the nearest Bavarian beer festival putsch gathering that came his way.

Except it did't really come out quite right.

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I suspect that he merely felt a little envious that his nom de plume wasn't Adolf GnomeGoring and felt impelled in a bout emotional projection to foist the full wrath of a full-on Teutonic polished knee-length boot worship on the nearest Bavarian beer festival putsch gathering that came his way.

Except it did't really come out quite right. </font>

Good plan.

He's obviously one of those conscientious objector types. And we certainly don't need anybody with a conscience around here. I mean really, scruples, principles, ethics, the whole lot. Can you imagine the havoc someone like that would cause to the Pool?

Brrrr...gives me the creeps just thinking about it.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Elvis:

Wankers.

I suppose I could interview Elvis ... it would the shortest podcast on record.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Elvis:

Wankers.

I suppose I could interview Elvis ... it would the shortest podcast on record.

Joe </font>