Seanachai the Headless Peng Challenger

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shaw, I am not a happy man. You have repeatedly disdained me. You have held me at nought. You have ignored my righteous requests. You have belittled me to those beneath me. You have encouraged others to regard me as inconsequential.

You have failed to render unto Seanachai that which is the Olde One's.

We both know that there is nothing that can be done about your slights and arrogance. One needs only look at the Papacy to understand the truth of what I am saying.

You, and your Office, have become Godzilla. I can demand an accounting. I can call for reviews. I can descend upon a lightning bolt, or rise up from the sea on a clam shell.

I can piss on a soft toy kangaroo and wear it on my head like a fecking hat, for all that it matters.

It has always been my lot to be The Nice One. Of course, that's a relative term. I haven't got a lot of goddamn competition, when you get right down to it.

But over the last...hell, SEVEN years, I have sat, day after day, in the Wasteland. And I have watched. And I have waited. And I have posted.

You are all mine. I've never had a damn love affair that lasted as long as my posting on this Thread.

Man. That is SO depressing.

You'll excuse me, but I must away. The urine from the soft toy kangaroo hat is giving me an earache.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I'm bringing my guns, but I fear for my ability to get them back across the border.

No problems, mate. We know people at the Border. Getting your goddamn guns back across is going to be the least of your freaking problems.

Grip your ankles, cough, and tell the World you love the Olde Ones.

But you know, it would be damn humourous to get together with you at Dalem's place.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I'm bringing my guns, but I fear for my ability to get them back across the border.

Just empty them each into Seanachai's belly, then jam the barrels into his eye sockets, that's what I do.

And after that, you won't really want them anymore.

It is 2:25 AM, locally, and even my brilliant, passionate and erudite usage of language cannot describe how much I hate most of you bastards.

Well. not tonight. This morning. Whatever. But I will be able to sleep well, knowing that, once I am well-rested, my brilliant, passionate and erudite usage of language will be more than adequate for describing how much I hate you bastards.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

BERRRRRLLLLLLIIIII!

I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE, BERLI!

Talk to me, you bastard!

Was reading. Haven't gotten a turn back from you (yeah, I read your lame ass excuse), and had no desire to read your written diarrhea. I'll head back to my book now

I know I shouldn't enter this thread, I'm already feeling kinda dirty and there's something sticky on the floor and...oh, that's Dalem. Ok. Anyway, this is kinda funny.

Last week I visited a customer who wanted to order new bags for a fashion chain. When he presented me with the layout I couldn't help but giggle hysterically.

http://freenet-homepage.de/parabellum/peng.jpg

When he asked me what I thought about it I really had to restrain myself from suggesting a Wehrmacht helmet for the model.

Complimentary smiley for Peng:

:D

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Shaw, I am not a happy man. You have repeatedly disdained me. You have held me at nought. You have ignored my righteous requests. You have belittled me to those beneath me. You have encouraged others to regard me as inconsequential.

You have failed to render unto Seanachai that which is the Olde One's.

We both know that there is nothing that can be done about your slights and arrogance. One needs only look at the Papacy to understand the truth of what I am saying.

You, and your Office, have become Godzilla. I can demand an accounting. I can call for reviews. I can descend upon a lightning bolt, or rise up from the sea on a clam shell.

...{snipped the part where he wanders off in the woods mumbling to himself}...

I'm going to make a wild shot at it here and assume that you are once again demanding a State of the Thread report.

And once again I must inform you that I am awaiting a photo from MrSpkr who can't seem to grasp the concept of (4) a front facing head shot without (xii) a freaking hat.

I NEED that photo to complete my report, it simply CANNOT be done without it. As you've stated, we've been at this for seven years and you've come to know me and you KNOW how I am about procedures. When I say it cannot be done without that photo you KNOW that I speak truth.

As to the rest, I have never disparaged you but have always held you and indeed ALL the Olde Ones in the highest regard ... well ... the highest regard possible HERE. Granted most social workers would find our "familial interaction" to be most reminiscent of Ma Barker and her boys but a family nonetheless.

So pray continue with whatever it is you ARE doing with that plush toy {shudder} and rest assured that the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread is ON THE CASE!

Joe

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

boobiesboobiesboobiesboobies

That would be, as in, Bubble-Headed?

Noba. </font>

Originally posted by Breakthrough:

As a distinguished member of the CM community, I wish to congratulate the BF staff on the release of CM Shock Force. The good fellowship which is always a trademark of the Peng thread will live on forever!

Sod Off ya freak!

Joe

I walked around on this on vacation:

The Nassau, An All Purpose Vessel in which the Navy Transports Marines and Stuff:

It's Fronter Parts:

Nassau_Bow.jpg

This is where the landing craft go in and out. The glowing things are radioactive CPOs or somfink:

Nassau_loading_bay.jpg

The thing on the side is the 40 Ton Elevator which is used to move the Helicopters and Harriers and and stuff up and down from the inside to the flight deck There is an 80 ton elevator on the behinder part of the boat that they use for the bigger thingamabobbers:

Nassau_40Ton_elevator.jpg

Twin .50 Cal Machine guns are the sole armament of this thing, if you do not count the Harriers and Apaches and Ospreys and stuff. OK they have a couple of quad 40 mm AA guns and a couple of those gatling style 20 mm thingies that they use to kill incoming missles. The 50s were the only visible arms. No matter how much we begged and pleaded they would not give us a demonstration of fire power on any of the local fishing boats as targets:

Nassau_50cals.jpg

The two daughters that took the trip out to the vessel with me were suitably impressed with the boat, even though all of the aircraft were at shore-based ... er bases so pretty much all we saw was an empty flight deck.

All of the seamen and women who told us about their jobs on board were very polite and enthusiastic even though they were stuck on board with a bunch of tourists while their mates were enjoying liberty ashore.

The crappy photo quality is due to using my phone to snap shots as the real camera was on shore with the lubbers. Dammit.

[ August 04, 2007, 01:45 PM: Message edited by: MrPeng ]