Seanachai the Headless Peng Challenger

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

Is this thing on? *taps microphone*

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Yup. Properly adjusted to the best of the abilities of the Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justiciar (A.V. dept.) of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Ahem. I have an announcement:

To wit, one squire of long standing in the MBT (long may she wave). Said squire has served admirably. Although a bit short on the taunting and verbal castigation of opponents (I taught to kick 'em when they're down, it's the cesspool way), he has nonetheless demonstrated ample staying power.

I do believe, from his general performance here that he shows the necessary dry wit. It warms the heart to see such callous cynicism at such a young age. Also, on that other board, he has often seen holding his ground against our very own foul-mouthed feline, Kitty as Mace can attest to (Testify, brother!). And finally, in a fine display of verbally trouncing the dimwitted (broom$slag on the outreboards) he has defended the honor of the cess. As he is the grandsquire of Seanachai, it is only fitting that he do battle with ignorant tossers on the outside.

Therefore, it is my pleasure to submit stoat for your approval as the newest Knaggit of the Cesspool. What say you?

Thank you for calling the Offices of the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread. If you're hearing this message over your telephone as opposed to the voices in your head, it means that you've reached us outside of our normal business hours.

What ARE those hours you ask? Wouldn't you just like to KNOW!

Please leave your message at the sound of the beep and if Boo Radley has remembered to take his medication it may, perhaps, be retrieved and acted upon ... or not.

BEEEEeeeepppp

Joe </font>

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Oh, and Lars. I noticed there was no phone call from you, you bastard.

What is it, boy? Are you angry with me for some reason, or do you figure that if I kack you'll be allowed to keep my copy of the first season of 'Rome'?

You won't, you know. My Operatives will retrieve it from you.

And some of them...are Dalem.

Er, cell phone lines were jammed. Yeah, that was it. Just jammed. Never mind that I don't have oneā€¦

Btw, security cam footage here

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1ab_1186054443&p=1

Death toll is going to go much higher.

[ August 02, 2007, 06:43 AM: Message edited by: Lars ]

Joe has foolishly wandered onto my turf, and while I can't directly challenge him here, I can certainly do so there. So there's that.

Mace and I have joined swords in Strength and Faith. Well, we've seen a minute of nothing so far, but if memory serves that's to be expected. I am told that my force is the Violet side. She was my least favorite of the Peanut characters, so I am pretty unhappy about this, and may sacrifice all my guys just because of it.

Hey, CupOJoe! While I can't help but appreciate the historical reference in your name, the fact that you named yourself after the container - not even the instrument of execution itself, or the target, but the bloody common container - does not bode well. Dicing up bunyip is no challenge - his challenge is merely writing a coherent sentence in English - so send me a setup.

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

[QB]

Mace and I have joined swords in Strength and Faith. [QB]

OK, who wants to make something dirty out of this? </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

[QB]

[QB]

No, that's very true Bucket ... SOME of us (glances significantly in the direction of Bucket) are incapable of THAT degree of multi-tasking.

Joe

But, like Johnnie Fever, with a scotch or two to replenish my bloodstream, I'm able to do more and more. Which reminds me: what time is it?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />No, that's very true Bucket ... SOME of us (glances significantly in the direction of Bucket) are incapable of THAT degree of multi-tasking.

Joe

But, like Johnnie Fever, with a scotch or two to replenish my bloodstream, I'm able to do more and more. Which reminds me: what time is it? </font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

There were four references at the end of that last post. I'll make the first person who can identify them all to me in an email a Senior Knight of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Which Peng and I will veto immediately </font>

Not to mention all my attempts to kill the brain cells that survived. Yet, as Mace and Sergei will soon learn, what's there is still a horrifying efficient killing machine on the simulated battlefield.

It's like freeing the last starved survivors from a GuLAG camp and then marching them up to front to fight the fascist Panzers. Armed with a bottle of methanol and a matchstick.

Originally posted by Sergei:

Not to mention all my attempts to kill the brain cells that survived. Yet, as Mace and Sergei will soon learn, what's there is still a horrifying efficient killing machine on the simulated battlefield.

It's like freeing the last starved survivors from a GuLAG camp and then marching them up to front to fight the fascist Panzers. Armed with a bottle of methanol and a matchstick. </font>

Boo Radley sputtered:

Oh, Joe, I know how much you love to climb up upon your dias, let a shallow breath swell out your pigeon chest and declaim forth in your much less than stentorian voice, so I will let you proclaim to all the world how young Stoat, having proven himself worthy on the outreboards, showing that he's nobody's patsy, using his Gawd given talents to verbally confuse, confound and generally cuckold his opponents, and being brought up from the slime by his liege, rleete of the Hairy Shoulders, who in turn was lifted from the sludge by Seanachai, Olde One Of the Pool, who, it is generally agreed upon, was having an off day that day, should and shall be recognized this day as a full Knight of the Mutha Beautiful Thread (smile when you say that), with all the rank and priveledges that go with it.

Arise Sir Stoat! Claim your spurs! (And sign this chit for them, would you please? Sure, you can use a crayon.)

So, go ahead, Joe. I know how you love to do that.

Oh, and don't forget to remind the lad of the time honored custom of the newly knighted provided a sit down buffet for the rest of the kaniggets.

Eh, another one in the family?

Sigh. Welcome, I guess. But don't think for a minute that this entitles you to a share of the inheritance.

Steve

[ August 02, 2007, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Page 2? Come on people! Slacking off again. Don't you have anything better to do than work. Speaking of which, I best start planning for the school year. Any ideas for eighth graders for a WWII unit? Keep it clean and stay away from any "unit" references. That type of potty humor is reserved for me.

Originally posted by bauhaus:

Page 2? Come on people! Slacking off again. Don't you have anything better to do than work. Speaking of which, I best start planning for the school year. Any ideas for eighth graders for a WWII unit? Keep it clean and stay away from any "unit" references. That type of potty humor is reserved for me.

Do a WWII grand strategy game. Would probably go the more economic/resource route but throw in a few dice rolls perhaps, kids love a battle. Divide the little buggers up in teams, stand back, and watch the fun as they argue over what to do.

Hell, if you can't even get them to play gamesā€¦