I see Peng people challenging around like regular people

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stoat:

I'd get him one of those shock collars, because there's nothing that stops a wandering grog like a large jolt of electricity.

AC or DC? 110v or 220v? 20 amp or 40 amp? Westinghouse or General Electric?

Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Who the hell ARE these people??

Now now, Dorosh, you were told not to wander into the neighbour's back yard.

And come away from them, you don't know what you'll catch! </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

I'd get him one of those shock collars, because there's nothing that stops a wandering grog like a large jolt of electricity.

AC or DC? 110v or 220v? 20 amp or 40 amp? Westinghouse or General Electric? </font>

Why do we even care? Let them fight over their symbols.....fat men in speedos offend me, well they used to offend me until I became a fat man myself, but I never wore a speedo even when I was slim and in shape.....so go figure.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Altering another's post for the purpose of falsely denigrating them is the sign of intelligence and cunning ... but then you're Australian, you lucky b*stard...

Joe

Wise words, Joe. Very wise words.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Altering another's post for the purpose of falsely denigrating them is the sign of intelligence and cunning ... but then you're Australian, you lucky b*stard...

Joe

Wise words, Joe. Very wise words. </font>

Everyone is sending me turns (EVEN Sloe Joe … although apparently knocking out his ‘Scout’ Sherman without filling out the ‘application to open fire forms Vx12 through Z23’ is ‘unsporting’) EXCEPT Nidan1 & Juan-gigante…

Now Juan-gigante is a just sunbathing, lipstick wearing, Miss world wannabee so I’m not overly surprised with his tactics (send as few turns as is possible & hope I’ll forget about ‘im… probably a good plan when it comes down to it).

BUT Nidan1?

That oddly lumpy monstrosity is usually ‘regular as clockwork’… and, taktikally speakin, he’s about as capable as a clock too… though Nidan1 somehow manages to avoid being right twice a day.

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

BUT Nidan1?

That oddly lumpy monstrosity is usually ‘regular as clockwork’… and, taktikally speakin, he’s about as capable as a clock too… though Nidan1 somehow manages to avoid being right twice a day.

Maybe he's not getting enough bran in his diet...

Everyone is sending me turns (EVEN Sloe Joe … although apparently knocking out his ‘Scout’ Sherman without filling out the ‘application to open fire forms Vx12 through Z23’ is ‘unsporting’) ...{snipped irreleant (not dealing with ME) trivia}...

Nonsense, form Z23 was discarded as part of the Paperwork Reduction Process of 2003 ... of course you have to complete Survey 56-i in order to avoid the use of Z23.

Joe

Just for that I'm not going to tell you that ...

<big><big> THE NEW PODCAST IS UP!</big></big>

Yes friends and fellow CessPudlians, the FIFTH in our series of Podcasts from the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread is ready for your listening pleasure.

You'll swoon over the dulcet tones and rapier like wit of Joe Shaw, you'll giggle over the funny voice of Sir Sir 37mm and you'll gasp at the audacity of Boo Radley as he takes on another desperate adventure for the CessPool.

Hear it all right here ...

The Peng Challenge Thread Podcast

Joe

Originally posted by **YK2**:

This podcast thing is quite scary..

I mean, the Justicar is FUNNY... who'd have thunk it?

And 37MM, well, what can I say, except he's not Scottish....

Nice one....

You'll notice Boo Radley that she said NOTHING about you ... I think there's a reason for that ... mind you I DID find the clown shoes amusing.

Joe

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by **YK2**:

Nice one....

You'll notice Boo Radley that she said NOTHING about you ... I think there's a reason for that ... mind you I DID find the clown shoes amusing.

Joe </font>

If I had a shred of dignity left I’d rip it up to represent this terrible day.

IF I had a shred of dignity…

Dignity is not going to make up for the buffoonish stupidity that you exhibit on a regular basis.

Did you....I wonder send our game file to Boo Radley , I will have to ask him. Since you sent me...your game file with him, I am just wondering you know.

So I’m bustin’ a nut trying to use this tripledamned, fecked up adobe-bloody-photoshop and one thing, just ONE bleedin’ thing keeps on giving me the roight hump.

Why, why on Peng’s battle-scarred earth, is the default text direction VERTICAL?

If I think about it for too long I just might cry.

All I want to do is write hori-bleedin’-zontally like every other fecker!

Grrraaahhhh… I suppose I'm just gonna have to take out my anger out on Joes ‘Scouts’ before I have a fricking embolism

Nice one....

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Nice one....

Joe </font>