The Peng Challenge Thread(s) Of Past And Present, Where Are YOU all Now?

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something terribly reassuring in knowing you raving tossers are still quibbling over who did what to who, and whether the 'rules' apply.

I'd grown out of the habit of playing CM (quite poorly, I'm proud to add). I lost my mother and her mother within a month of each other about a year ago. Nothing like real sorrow and death to turn one off to virtual suffering.

Perhaps once my life settles again (end of probate, end of construction on our hut, etc.) I'll once again pick-up the mouse in anger. And when that day comes, I'll make you all pay with my persistenly perplexing presence. Until then, carry on into the Great Dark.

So, can't one find a decent pissboy around hear anymore? Why, when I was a serf, I had the cleanest bucket around, with Knights and Olde Ones clamoring to use my bucket. Those were heady days... I can almost smell the frothing foam.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

It's grand, just grand, to see the young tossers coming face to face with their heritage.

Bit of a pity, of course, that they've more of a heritage to be proud of here in the Peng Challenge Thread than they do in the Real World.

Still...no worries, eh? I've got the Pogues on good and loud, there's still a lot of darker glass showing on the bottle of scotch, and...

Why did I say 'no worries'...where the hell did THAT come from?!

I always suspected you were really Pumba from the Lion King. Hakuna mutata to you too.

So, Peng and I are just starting our second Blood Hamster!!! match, when, on the first turn, I hear the distant sounds of clankety things, along with cannon fire and begin to see smoke plumes waaaaay the hell off, noplace near nuthin'.

I says, "Peng! Why for are you shootin' smoke at nuthin way out in nowhere?"

And he says, "I'm insane and I likes it!!!"

Now, you all know me. I'm a right affable cuss who would never go against one of the Olde Ones, unless I could have a huge larff out of it, so I says,

"Thankee kindly, Sirrah, for telling me right where your armor is."

And suddenly, on the second move, the shootin' stops.

One thing you have to say about old Peng... he's not a complete moron.

Close. But not complete.

You leave my Leooo alone, he's a nice boy, I brought him up all proper like and even though I may not have been the Leige a young squire would dream of, rest assured that when Leoo was in most dire need of some Knnniggetly advice, that I was nowhere to be seen...

Spare the rod and spoil the child I say...

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I don't see why. I am from OHIO. Your quote is about IOWA.

Other than being comprised of four letters, the two states have almost nothing in common. Iowa is flat, flat, falt, while Ohio is only partially flat. Iowa grows corn and pigs. Ohio grows corn. Iowa is middle midwest and Ohio is eastern midwest.

See? Completely different.

They're both full of Yanks, so there's no difference as far as I can see. *shrug*

Shaw of the Dread:

No one else could post in the incomparable Pawbroon manner, mixing the rational, even erudite with the completely incomprehensible.

Admit it, you love me.

Of course it's only the kind of affection one with the lack of proper education can have when presented with the sheer brillance of such praxis.

Or may it be that you're not just being the sycophant you always were but rather just stand there in awe of that ever looming shadow of mine?

Though mildly annoying, you could have some use as a sidekick.

Stay close to me and you'll get some crumbs.

Since I'm sure you're thriving when socializing, I'll let you use some of my lesser jokes and snippets for you to impress your friends.

Anyway, Joe I won't say it again so hit PrintScreen, I've missed you too...

Pleaded Guilty by Sedai:

Maybe one of those minty urinal cakes.

I feel kind of sad for you Hiram.

Though it takes an awful lot of courage to actually admit you've tasted those, I find it discomforting to think that you've first had the urge to do that.

My advice to you is the following:

Your life may improve at least 0.247 fold (though in your case I'm not particulary optimist) if you'd try to get out of those urinals once in a while.

PS: Should that Pompous Smurf Shaw share his precious screenshot with you, please take heed that it was only meant to be viewed by him.

Bellowed:

I was beginning to think you were more of an abstract concept than an actual person.

See Shaw's insane dribbling higher up and you'll noticed that I am, in fact, both Actual & Conceptual.

No please refrain from addressing me, you've learned of this place so long after I've tired of the games that our interests could not possibly overlap.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PawBroon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />MrPeng'ed:

Snipped.

To you I have nothing to say.

As much as I loath to admit it, I do have a special fondness for you.

If I ever own a goldfish, I'll name it after you.

Then I'll let it die... </font>

What you are about to read is all true.

I have included the subtext Lars neglected to provide.

Originally posted by Lars:

Boo, in a scenario in which he has given me ONE tank (A Tiger, in the middle of an empty field over 230 meters from my men who are behind a ridge, who, whenever they stick their heads up, get shot at by his men in the woods behind his tank), is complaining about what a tough nut to crack my defenses are.

No, actually I think what I originally wrote was something like, "You fiend from the bowels of hell, yadda-yadda-yadda... I rend my flesh in abject despair... something, something... will not seek rest until you and all your kind are finally cleansed from the minds of men, blah-blah-blah..."

You never did pay attention well.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

btw good news for Boo

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Say what?

Iowa wants to make English the official language in that state. A new Bill would require all official Iowa documents and meetings to be handled in English. Critics argue that it sends a negative message to people who do not speak English.

So I want to know if it does indeed send a negative message to him? </font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PawBroon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />MrPeng'ed:

Snipped.

To you I have nothing to say.

As much as I loath to admit it, I do have a special fondness for you.

If I ever own a goldfish, I'll name it after you.

Then I'll let it die... </font>

I am head of House Persiflage.

I am the Lord High Hullabalooster of the MBT.

I believe that, at some point past, I even named myself the Master of Pants.

But know Ye now and regret thou forevermore that I have now claimed the title of Atomic Prince of the Cesspool. Gaze upon my growing list of titles, and despair.

Signed,

dalem of House Persiflage, Lord High Hullabalooster of the MBT, Master of Pants, and now the Atomic Prince of the Cesspool.

So it is written, so it is done.