The Peng Challenge Thread(s) Of Past And Present, Where Are YOU all Now?

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

Thanks, PShaw!, but I think I'll just declare myself the winner and make Boo! use a sig which I dream up in an opium fog.

Too many rules. Too many rules.

(Peng at the Canadian border)

Customs Official: "Do you have anything to declare, Sir?"

Peng: "Yes! I'm a WINNER!!!111!!1"

Customs Official: "... Riiiiight... That will be the full cavity search performed by 'Ice Hands' McTaggarty, if you'd care to step over here, Sir."

Declare all you want, Peng! I do declare you are a girlish maiden who titters like a titmouse all a-twitter!

I hereby challenge YOU to a 2nd Blood Hamster match and I name as my second, my former Squire Sir Sir 37mm who is of our noble House of JDMorse and who I know annoys you mightily!

Be you man enough? </font>

I name as my second, my former Squire Sir 37mm who is of our noble House of JDMorse and who I know annoys you mightily!

Now I've watched that epidode of firefly and all but I don't rightly remember what being a 'second' entails nor whether I have a say in the matter or not... either way if it requires a working email account we could have a problem & that goes for all you bottletop sucking idjit's waiting for turns off me

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I name as my second, my former Squire Sir 37mm who is of our noble House of JDMorse and who I know annoys you mightily!

Now I've watched that epidode of firefly and all but I don't rightly remember what being a 'second' entails </font>

Originally posted by jdmorse:

I picked up the Firefly DVD collection, even better as it has both un aired (in original season) shows and some good commentary tracks.

Oh Progeni... Projen... Oh, He who is the person for whom our House is named, er ... after... something...

You DO know about the Easter egg in the FireFly DVD set, don't you?

On the special features DVD, highlight Joss singing the theme song, then hit the left arrow key which will highlight the graphic at the top. Hit ENTER. (But do it after you've seen the episode entitled "Jayne's World").

Since Joe was too much of a cheapskate to buy the DVDs and instead, copied the episodes from the TV, this won't be of benefit to him in any way.

So it's all good.

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Now I've watched that epidode of firefly and all but I don't rightly remember what being a 'second' entails nor whether I have a say in the matter or not... either way if it requires a working email account we could have a problem & that goes for all you bottletop sucking idjit's waiting for turns off me </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Serious Snipperage

Unless, of course, you simply wanted me to validate your ill gotten win for you?

Joe

Ill gotten? ILL GOTTEN?! ILL GOTTEN!!!??? Okay that phrase has no meaning anymore. Erm, yes actually I was looking for validation, BubbaPShaw!. Two points is two points ain't it?

But, being of a fairminded nature and all that I will select a second and Boo! and I will have a second Blood Hamster match.

I need a Second. Macey? Will you do me the high honor of being my second?

Wow - I check back in here after however many months it's been and there's morse. I think you were MIA again when I stopped checking the thread, but I think I owe you a turn. I'll send it to you some time after Peng and Seanachai sober up, since I no longer even remember what scenario, or even game version it might have been. You'll just have to wait.

The rest of you lot don't seem to have even moved from your seats in the meantime. I hope you've at least had buckets nearby to take care of your personal needs.

Has Dorosh (only half bolded, because, well, just because) been in here lately? I managed (through nefarious means) to get ahold of the scenario generating code for CMSF and have been working diligently on a blood hamster for him and Peng to play. I promise it will be good.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Serious Snipperage

Unless, of course, you simply wanted me to validate your ill gotten win for you?

Joe

Ill gotten? ILL GOTTEN?! ILL GOTTEN!!!??? Okay that phrase has no meaning anymore. Erm, yes actually I was looking for validation, BubbaPShaw!. Two points is two points ain't it?

But, being of a fairminded nature and all that I will select a second and Boo! and I will have a second Blood Hamster match.

I need a Second. Macey? Will you do me the high honor of being my second? </font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Macey? Will you do me the high honor of being my second?

Umm? err.. yeh ok. I can deal with the high honor If you can deal with the decreased social status and degradation of having me as your second.

Is there work involved, or do I just carry things and look pretty?

Originally posted by Mace:

Umm? err.. yeh ok. I can deal with the high honor If you can deal with the decreased social status and degradation of having me as your second.

Is there work involved, or do I just carry things and look pretty? </font>

Umm? err.. yeh ok. I can deal with the high honor If you can deal with the decreased social status and degradation of having me as your second.</font>

Wow. Emrys is no longer quoting himself in his sig.

I wonder how much he had to pay someone else to say something nice about him?

Well, let's not carried away here ... Michael has 17,503 posts to his ... uh ... credit.

It's apparently taken this long to FIND two people who agreed with him.

Joe

Is there work involved, or do I just carry things and look pretty? </font>